Author Topic: M[I] Sat start Time  (Read 4289 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
M[I] Sat start Time
« on: July 22, 2025, 09:02:32 AM »
Since when do they not run the Hambo card in the afternoon?

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3659
Re: M[I] Sat start Time
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2025, 09:23:53 AM »
I'm sure the finals will be a day time card, the eliminations need to be at night because all the big boy drivers will be at The Meadows Saturday afternoon.

wiseowl

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 514
Re: M[I] Sat start Time
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2025, 09:26:39 AM »
It has been that way for years.

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: M[I] Sat start Time
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2025, 10:16:53 AM »
My bad, somehow I was thinking it was this week, not the elims.

Kenny

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1060
Re: M[I] Sat start Time
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2025, 10:31:05 AM »
I'm sure the finals will be a day time card, the eliminations need to be at night because all the big boy drivers will be at The Meadows Saturday afternoon.

As soon as the Adios is over, all the grand circuit drivers are gone. Before the ruined the Adios, it was after the Hambo (one or two weeks) and more of the top horses would enter.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3659
Re: M[I] Sat start Time
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2025, 06:40:27 PM »
As soon as the Adios is over, all the grand circuit drivers are gone. Before the ruined the Adios, it was after the Hambo (one or two weeks) and more of the top horses would enter.
I don't think the Adios is "ruined " per say, it's just not what it once was mainly due to different states sire stakes schedules,huge purses and condensed steaks season. Still a pretty strong field all things considered.

stanetelman

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 906
Re: M[I] Sat start Time
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2025, 08:15:18 PM »
Expecting small ontrack crowds next 2 Saturdays, Premier league soccer this Saturday and Wrestlemania next Saturday

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Looks that way  :P
    Today at 01:31:05 PM
  • wiggles44: Too many :)
    Today at 01:28:19 PM
  • JT: Looks like a long day for ya here wiggles..going on 6 hours now..lots of screenshots to check I suppose  :P
    Today at 01:22:31 PM
  • wiggles44: Are you allowed near women Mike?   :)
    Today at 01:16:36 PM
  • dougie: Andrew? LOL!
    Today at 01:05:13 PM
  • Trigger: Wiggles and G if you don't see me respond in the forever near future, wish the women in your family all my best  ngc3
    Today at 01:02:27 PM
  • wiggles44: No problem Andrew :)
    Today at 12:59:45 PM
  • dougie: And wiggles 44th, if you're going to use my "Geez" , please remit a $2 bet into my horse betting account. LOL!
    Today at 11:52:26 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal