Author Topic: Krissy B. sighting...  (Read 10040 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12689
Re: Krissy B. sighting...
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2025, 11:15:48 AM »
Detective: Was thinking if you are going with angle like this for a thread, then why not do it right?
I mean surely she did more than drink.For instance, did she go to the bathroom? Pick her nose?
Inquiring minds want to know. ngc3

He still doesn't get it, but yeh, like you hinted.

Detective is not an asshole, he brings no context, no substance, just week gossip if it can even be classified as that.  Not even beauty parlor talk and they never stfu.

Remember Spaulding Smails in Caddyshack now we got a gambling nose picking game going on.

As for nose picking, this Krissy, like all chicks use the same technique publicly.

Long fingernails, they subtly scratch down from the bottom the nostril hole, with the attempt of catching that loose visible booger.

What they do with it, ya never know, and in this case we'll never know.   ;D

FirstUpFrom8Hole

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 855
Re: Krissy B. sighting...
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2025, 12:42:26 PM »
Spalding Smails: I want a hamburger... no, cheeseburger. I want a hot dog. I want a milkshake. I want potato chips. I want...

Judge Smails: You'll get nothing, and like it!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12689
Re: Krissy B. sighting...
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2025, 01:49:06 PM »
Spalding Smails: I want a hamburger... no, cheeseburger. I want a hot dog. I want a milkshake. I want potato chips. I want...

Judge Smails: You'll get nothing, and like it!

 ngc3

Rodney:
Hey Sabu! Can you make a Bullshot?
Bartender:
Can you make a shoe smell?

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Looks that way  :P
    Today at 01:31:05 PM
  • wiggles44: Too many :)
    Today at 01:28:19 PM
  • JT: Looks like a long day for ya here wiggles..going on 6 hours now..lots of screenshots to check I suppose  :P
    Today at 01:22:31 PM
  • wiggles44: Are you allowed near women Mike?   :)
    Today at 01:16:36 PM
  • dougie: Andrew? LOL!
    Today at 01:05:13 PM
  • Trigger: Wiggles and G if you don't see me respond in the forever near future, wish the women in your family all my best  ngc3
    Today at 01:02:27 PM
  • wiggles44: No problem Andrew :)
    Today at 12:59:45 PM
  • dougie: And wiggles 44th, if you're going to use my "Geez" , please remit a $2 bet into my horse betting account. LOL!
    Today at 11:52:26 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal