Author Topic: Mike Petrelli  (Read 17010 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

toothman

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1410
Re: Mike Petrelli
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2025, 09:45:30 PM »
About the best FIRST POST i’ve read.

The hijinks at Yonkers have pushed owners (or at least this one) out of the business.

HeadintheSand

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 24
Re: Mike Petrelli
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2025, 01:34:17 AM »
About the best FIRST POST i’ve read.

Thank you sir.

I’ve lurked on the boards for the last couple years. I’m vested in various arms of the business, but I’m becoming more reluctant to invest at the same levels and percentages going forward. The animal should remain the focal point of the decisions in this sport. Advocating for the horses is something that I applaud.  Mr. Petrelli has put himself out there and though I may not align with some of the tactics, his effort and persistence is appreciated by me

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Looks like a long day for ya here wiggles..going on 6 hours now..lots of screenshots to check I suppose  :P
    Today at 01:22:31 PM
  • wiggles44: Are you allowed near women Mike?   :)
    Today at 01:16:36 PM
  • dougie: Andrew? LOL!
    Today at 01:05:13 PM
  • Trigger: Wiggles and G if you don't see me respond in the forever near future, wish the women in your family all my best  ngc3
    Today at 01:02:27 PM
  • wiggles44: No problem Andrew :)
    Today at 12:59:45 PM
  • dougie: And wiggles 44th, if you're going to use my "Geez" , please remit a $2 bet into my horse betting account. LOL!
    Today at 11:52:26 AM
  • dougie: Let me know. Do I get a tax break with this? LOL!
    Today at 11:40:57 AM
  • wiggles44: Search for yourself.  :)
    Today at 11:39:49 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal