Author Topic: Russell Foster  (Read 2943 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Birdfantammy

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 374
Russell Foster
« on: July 09, 2025, 08:34:37 PM »
Watching Ocean Downs tonight and OMG what is going on with Foster tonight??   Totally unlike him .  Broke 3 races in a row.  Got dq'd to last in one of them.  Was he drinking before the races  :/  good grief...rough night

And I need to stop cancelling bets lol.   I have a bad habit of doing it.   11.wp  Bad bird...bad

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1607
Re: Russell Foster
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2025, 09:04:05 PM »
Russell is a fine driver.  Just 1 of those nights, but he just won the 9th.

Birdfantammy

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 374
Re: Russell Foster
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2025, 09:09:47 PM »
Russell is a fine driver.  Just 1 of those nights, but he just won the 9th.

Yeah finally got a win.  He is..I rarely don't have Foster in my bets.   Usually can count on him regularly.  I think he was trying a little too hard in a couple races.

One thing I like about Ocean is they actually RACE.   Unlike Yonkers and a few others lol  tmbz1

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: Russell Foster
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2025, 09:49:45 PM »
Another good thing about Ocean is they do not piss around, they get the races run.
Fastest I've encountered in recent memory. That Oak Grove does pretty well in that
dept. too.

Birdfantammy

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 374
Re: Russell Foster
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2025, 10:08:19 PM »
Another good thing about Ocean is they do not piss around, they get the races run.
Fastest I've encountered in recent memory. That Oak Grove does pretty well in that
dept. too.

Totally agree!   They knew bad weather was moving in so they planned accordingly and was able to finish the card.  And the track feed was better tonight.  Maybe they got it figured out.  I like Pocono also.  They move things along pretty quick also. 

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: No problem Andrew :)
    Today at 12:59:45 PM
  • dougie: And wiggles 44th, if you're going to use my "Geez" , please remit a $2 bet into my horse betting account. LOL!
    Today at 11:52:26 AM
  • dougie: Let me know. Do I get a tax break with this? LOL!
    Today at 11:40:57 AM
  • wiggles44: Search for yourself.  :)
    Today at 11:39:49 AM
  • dougie: Who am I now.....Mike? Did I make the team?
    Today at 11:36:48 AM
  • wiggles44: You’re not the only one that says Geez a lot “dougie”…..
    Today at 11:34:14 AM
  • dougie: Oh.....now I know the story. LOL! Geez.....
    Today at 11:14:57 AM
  • Lockedin with Pace: dougie---You have to respond to him twice before you become Mike.
    Today at 11:13:54 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal