Author Topic: So Sabonis is pig  (Read 23255 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Elvis Yellowfeet

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 53
Re: So Sabonis is pig
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2025, 07:32:43 AM »
Sabonis is not pig.  Definitely not pig. 


I will admit when I am wrong.   I was wrong.  He raced like a pig when Zeron drove him.  Is Dex really that much better?

The Answer

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 489
Re: So Sabonis is pig
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2025, 09:03:20 AM »
Sabonis is not pig.  Definitely not pig. 


I will admit when I am wrong.   I was wrong.  He raced like a pig when Zeron drove him.  Is Dex really that much better?

When Zeron drove him Pelling didn’t own him yet. Got plugged in after ownership changed and big money was on the line.

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57856
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: So Sabonis is pig
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2025, 10:29:38 AM »
HORSE HAS A BIG KNEE BUT  HES ALL HEART   VERY VERY NICE HORSE,,

WAS A BEAST LAST YR AT HOOSIER ,,WE NEVER BEAT HIM,,
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: So Sabonis is pig
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2025, 09:08:38 PM »
When Zeron drove him Pelling didn’t own him yet. Got plugged in after ownership changed and big money was on the line.

Sure seems like they weren’t getting his full potential until the owners sold him to Diamond Creek and Pelling.  Funny how that works. ngc3

Mazola

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1361
Re: So Sabonis is pig
« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2025, 09:33:09 PM »
Sure seems like they weren’t getting his full potential until the owners sold him to Diamond Creek and Pelling.  Funny how that works. ngc3
tmbz1
Right wing Christians are frauds

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2777
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: So Sabonis is pig
« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2025, 12:44:06 PM »
Not a Zeron/Dexter thing. Don't be naive. Very impressive second leg, and victory. Pelling figured out what was going on, made whatever changes, and he got this horse right when the money was down. Pelling, perhaps better than anyone, knows how to do that. If you believe he's doing/using something illegal, so be it.

MOHAWK FREAK

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 432
Re: So Sabonis is pig
« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2025, 12:54:38 PM »
HORSE HAS A BIG KNEE BUT  HES ALL HEART   VERY VERY NICE HORSE,,

WAS A BEAST LAST YR AT HOOSIER ,,WE NEVER BEAT HIM,,
  I believe he did get beat but only once at Hoosier.

Checked Up

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 738
Re: So Sabonis is pig
« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2025, 01:58:31 PM »
 tmbz1
tmbz1
Exactly like I forecasted on the 1st page of this thead,only to be told that I have an overactive mind!  This type of thievery has gone on since the inception of the game.

AgentQ

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 493
Re: So Sabonis is pig
« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2025, 03:54:43 PM »
Only an idiot would doubt Brett. It would take a complete moron to doubt Brett when he puts up his own money.

hoosierboy

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 11872
Re: So Sabonis is pig
« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2025, 03:59:16 PM »
Only an idiot would doubt Brett. It would take a complete moron to doubt Brett when he puts up his own money.
m

Exactly

Laag

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 535
Re: So Sabonis is pig
« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2025, 09:35:19 PM »
Well as predicted tge original assessment waa wrong.

Will be interesting to see how this 4 YO group fits in with the aged pacers in the Haughton next week. Wouldn't  be surprised  to see some of them skipping

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: No problem Andrew :)
    Today at 12:59:45 PM
  • dougie: And wiggles 44th, if you're going to use my "Geez" , please remit a $2 bet into my horse betting account. LOL!
    Today at 11:52:26 AM
  • dougie: Let me know. Do I get a tax break with this? LOL!
    Today at 11:40:57 AM
  • wiggles44: Search for yourself.  :)
    Today at 11:39:49 AM
  • dougie: Who am I now.....Mike? Did I make the team?
    Today at 11:36:48 AM
  • wiggles44: You’re not the only one that says Geez a lot “dougie”…..
    Today at 11:34:14 AM
  • dougie: Oh.....now I know the story. LOL! Geez.....
    Today at 11:14:57 AM
  • Lockedin with Pace: dougie---You have to respond to him twice before you become Mike.
    Today at 11:13:54 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal