Author Topic: RUNNING ACES BIIIIIIIIIIG R12 50 Hi5 Carryover  (Read 4354 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Jctoronto

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2204
RUNNING ACES BIIIIIIIIIIG R12 50 Hi5 Carryover
« on: July 06, 2025, 08:42:33 PM »
20gs u.s the carryover...$50gs poss.??
50 cent u.s. ticket
$1 min from Canada

10 horses, #10 trailer
5500 clm'ers

I dont think its jackpot .

Good luck
Jctoronto
« Last Edit: July 06, 2025, 08:45:36 PM by Jctoronto »

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: No problem Andrew :)
    Today at 12:59:45 PM
  • dougie: And wiggles 44th, if you're going to use my "Geez" , please remit a $2 bet into my horse betting account. LOL!
    Today at 11:52:26 AM
  • dougie: Let me know. Do I get a tax break with this? LOL!
    Today at 11:40:57 AM
  • wiggles44: Search for yourself.  :)
    Today at 11:39:49 AM
  • dougie: Who am I now.....Mike? Did I make the team?
    Today at 11:36:48 AM
  • wiggles44: You’re not the only one that says Geez a lot “dougie”…..
    Today at 11:34:14 AM
  • dougie: Oh.....now I know the story. LOL! Geez.....
    Today at 11:14:57 AM
  • Lockedin with Pace: dougie---You have to respond to him twice before you become Mike.
    Today at 11:13:54 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal