Author Topic: Jordan Stratton  (Read 32056 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Harnesspower

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 32
Re: Jordan Stratton
« Reply #90 on: May 24, 2025, 08:40:46 AM »
its hard to tie the drivers into all of this , unless they had more involvement than driving
they have a job to do and if they pass on drives someone else just picks them up
it was still a good experience for fans and most don't know about epo etc
I say EVERYONE at mark fords farm knows that even Corey Stratton should get scrutinized…

AgentQ

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 493
Re: Jordan Stratton
« Reply #91 on: May 24, 2025, 10:48:32 AM »
Are there any werewolf interpreters out there to translate this to Englisho?

I see Casie has joined the platform.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: LOL! Nice to have you back my friend. We might make some bucks today!
    Today at 10:46:56 AM
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal