Author Topic: Larry Rolla live with Ian McKinlay- Joe Guarino-Edward DeLauro-Anthony DiChiaro  (Read 15933 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2777
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Did Larry happen to say anything on getting Ron Pierce on the show? I am guessing this time of year Ron is enjoying hunting, fishing, and mining for gold. LOL.

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
I recently watched the video of when Mike Lachance was on and at the end he mentioned trying to get in contact with Pierce to have him on the show. I did like the shows with Lachance and Donald Dancer because they did most of the talking and had some good stories.

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2777
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Hope so. I was asking because during the Billy O' interview, Billy said he could get Ron to do the show. Hope to see it soon.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Hope so. I was asking because during the Billy O' interview, Billy said he could get Ron to do the show. Hope to see it soon.
There are a few people trying to get run on the show.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
There are a few people trying to get run on the show.

Maybe he should try for Jeff Gillis and Mark Ford to talk about this!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
https://youtu.be/mzLsNuLmg5c

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
GAAGOOTS! Seems more people are interested in exposing today's crooks over hearing the same story over and over about a washed up two bit thief.

free photo upload
« Last Edit: May 21, 2025, 08:15:00 AM by Harness Racing Revolution »

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
GAAGOOOOOOOOOOOOT S!!!! Why so quiet?!?!?! Getting some views today!!!!  ngc3

Zoomer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 730
scm you gotta be the most hated person on here

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
scm you gotta be the most hated person on here

Here? Where's here? This is a place? I don't see any real people. Now my group with 5200 actual members who are LOVING WATCH FAT BOY SQUIRM are more of a "here".  ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
More than Larry get's in four months!  ngc3


 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
  • wiggles44: EAA aren’t going to Halle with these
    Today at 10:32:10 AM
  • G: Get off the chair and get a job
    Today at 10:27:37 AM
  • G: You need to get up with your life
    Today at 10:27:28 AM
  • G: Relax mike I mean trigger take a deep breath and relax
    Today at 10:27:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Easy Mike, gave some water.  Enjoy your day.   :)
    Today at 10:23:49 AM
  • Trigger: How about I shame all over you and your fucking families fucking face you scumbag  ngc3  you wanna have luncg?  ;D
    Today at 10:22:56 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal