Author Topic: BOLO for dine & dasher Ira Smolin!  (Read 8477 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

hasbeen

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1252
Re: BOLO for dine & dasher Ira Smolin!
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2025, 07:33:05 AM »
I've known Ira since Moses was in short pants and I'm telling you he's a decent guy. I highly doubt he was a tattletale to the scummy Johnstons or that corrupt old crook Langley. Ira is a harmless degen just like so many of us. I think he missed driving horses. I don’t remember why he gave that up.
well, it's game over here at Maywood. thanks johnny Johnston for giving us fans the shaft!

Bruce Jenner

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 277
Re: BOLO for dine & dasher Ira Smolin!
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2025, 07:46:03 AM »
   

     Isn't Ira some kind of inventor?? I think he had some kind of magnet to fix slot machines I think Temple told me that

balmoralfan

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 996
Re: BOLO for dine & dasher Ira Smolin!
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2025, 01:31:12 PM »
   

     Isn't Ira some kind of inventor?? I think he had some kind of magnet to fix slot machines I think Temple told me that
the only magnet Ira has is attached to a rope for when he fishes for junk at the bottom of the Kankakee River or Cal-Sag canal.
His lips are glued to John Bernard's fat azz but not magnetized.

Mohawk mac

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 268
Re: BOLO for dine & dasher Ira Smolin!
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2025, 12:03:37 AM »
Just a little antiemetic, are you? Asshole

We should be honored to have a former presidential candidate and worldwide celebrity in our midst. 

https://www.mgpl.org/oral-history/eric-m-poders

https://harnesslink.com/usa/eric-poders-on-harness-racing-alumni-show/

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • LUCPARK: Too easy to aggravate
    September 28, 2026, 10:25:13 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Dingus, I heard he may be PLOP Admin !!
    September 28, 2026, 10:12:53 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Bello, it is !!!
    September 28, 2026, 10:12:24 PM
  • Dingus: Heyref is a good friend of mine.  We co-own a few.
    September 28, 2026, 10:10:03 PM
  • JT: Big trade with the maple leafs today tmbz1
    September 28, 2026, 09:56:20 PM
  • bello: darnod...enjoy the grandkids. This place should just be an idiotic pasttime. Dougoe got it  right.
    September 28, 2026, 09:55:56 PM
  • JT: Nice   tmbz1 I am a big Columbus Blue Jackets fan..they always are bad.
    September 28, 2026, 09:55:03 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Beau easy winner in 1:49/3
    September 28, 2026, 09:53:51 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal