Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Joey K
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Joey K (Read 3704 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Zoomer
Stakes Horse
Posts: 730
Joey K
«
on:
October 03, 2024, 12:34:37 PM »
What ever happened to Joey Krajecewski? He disappeared.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Joey K
shout out
Sound off !
JT
:
First he will respond to all of Andrew'
Today
at 09:11:22 PM
Trigger
:
Rainman's 1-1001 threads of Trump fuck ups is what's coming
Today
at 09:08:47 PM
Trigger
:
Natalie, Melania, Marla, Karen, Hillary, Kamala....There's 6 women he fucked in one way or another...that Andrew list is booooring, he made fun of that retarded reporter
Today
at 09:07:39 PM
JT
:
* Does retain.. I pulled a Kirby, sorry..
Today
at 09:06:48 PM
JT
:
Any liberal that doesn't want their 5 grand if the GOP doesn't retain congress I will gladly accept
Today
at 09:05:54 PM
JT
:
I hope he comments on the only 2 threads that are on page 1 that aren't his
Today
at 09:04:19 PM
andrew
:
master of cut n paste
Today
at 09:03:44 PM
JT
:
I love it Andrew
Today
at 09:03:10 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal