Author Topic: PA Racing Commission Investigating AMAC SEC Charges Coming  (Read 13052 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Albatross77

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 40
Re: PA Racing Commission Investigating AMAC SEC Charges Coming
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2024, 08:46:26 PM »
I asked several years ago if they could export my invoices in a file format importable by Quickbooks. They still can’t do it and it’s a basic request.

That does not instill faith in their accounting practices.

nickusak

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 38
Re: PA Racing Commission Investigating AMAC SEC Charges Coming
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2024, 08:03:58 PM »
Not sure how much fraud is going on in the accounting side. the fraud is anthony getting to drive every horse and securing his 5%. if he really cared he would get a better driver. I think thats the scam personally. Getting to drive all these quality horses he'd never get put on any other way. Owners lose but 5% of something is good for him

Albatross77

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 40
Re: PA Racing Commission Investigating AMAC SEC Charges Coming
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2024, 01:52:10 AM »
Maybe this Canadian scam artist needs to go back to frenchie fuckville and get out of USA. Eh? Eh?

Parked

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2806
Re: PA Racing Commission Investigating AMAC SEC Charges Coming
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2024, 07:49:38 AM »
Probably the extra for the 5% trainer would more than offset the 5% driving commission. 

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: I read yesterday he didn't like Blacks, Jews, Hispanics, etc. Was there anyone he liked?
    Today at 10:10:33 AM
  • Trigger: His wifey was the racing sec at Hawthorne, his bs got too close to home, pussy or plop, he chose vagina  ngc3
    Today at 10:09:43 AM
  • dougie: I don't think I ever chatted with  "Ant". Was he banned?
    Today at 10:07:57 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 09:55:56 AM
  • Trigger: If G saw the trunk of my car he'd fall in love with it!  ;D
    Today at 09:11:21 AM
  • Dingus: G said:  good idea
    Today at 08:56:44 AM
  • Dingus: Trigger:  I said that, lol.
    Today at 08:56:02 AM
  • Homie107!: Yonkers
    October 01, 2026, 09:19:32 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal