Author Topic: Captain Incredible  (Read 2161 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sfdecoy

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 347
Captain Incredible
« on: August 25, 2024, 10:43:24 PM »
The only thing "Incredible" about this rough going RAT is that they've got nearly 300k into him now and he can't hit the board versus the 3rd level in Lexington  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

 
Afraud saved this horse so he could keep the hi-priced con going until September.

I am sure he scooped for a little blood or mucus  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

C'mon, Pine Hurst......I am talking about your boyfriend again. Let's hear it

brownmoose13

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 232
Re: Captain Incredible
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2024, 11:45:25 PM »
And this colt brought $230K????  Why??????

The first 4 foals have now earned less than 40K total. Do I smell a large kickback to Amac??

Somehow owning 1% of Captain Incredible is not my definition of entertainment.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2024, 11:48:00 PM by brownmoose13 »

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Roy all by himself 121 4/5, Lance would have you believe these Canadians are the shit, close they're shit  ngc3
    Today at 07:18:21 PM
  • Trigger: JJ looks like a million dollar compared to MMac, wow does he stink, dead fucking weight  ngc3
    Today at 07:10:46 PM
  • wiggles44: Have some water Mike #2
    Today at 07:02:15 PM
  • Trigger: Two plop faggots, turned into bitches, I mean Chihuahua Cock and G have more juice than you two here  ;D
    Today at 06:56:52 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby let's find out where Calhoun is going to be next, I promise I'll show since he always does  ngc3
    Today at 06:55:53 PM
  • Trigger: Mispells his own shit
    Today at 06:46:08 PM
  • Trigger: Ace*
    Today at 06:45:50 PM
  • Trigger: Ac
    Today at 06:45:45 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal