Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Quality Monday afternoon card at Grand River
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Quality Monday afternoon card at Grand River (Read 2164 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Mohawk mac
Open / FFA
Posts: 268
Quality Monday afternoon card at Grand River
«
on:
August 05, 2024, 05:03:32 AM »
Happy Industry Day to our Canadian friends!
https://grandriverraceway.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/0805-GrandRiverR1.pdf
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Quality Monday afternoon card at Grand River
shout out
Sound off !
Sweet
:
If going to a bunch of funerals get you out of here, please let me make another WISH
Today
at 05:18:14 PM
darnoldrocks
:
I hope they will reach out before they chop my head off!!
Today
at 05:17:09 PM
Sweet
:
They said in the rules to do it that way fuck face...you have an ssue reach out definitely not spam the fuck out of the forum. They're going to chop yor head off and you'll keep coming back until the rest of your life implodes
we've seen this diagnosis and symptoms before
Today
at 05:16:08 PM
darnoldrocks
:
Now I hear you. I'll do that, not !!! they know where I am.
Today
at 05:15:58 PM
Sweet
:
Try Direct Messaging them you fucking retarded ill tempered baby
Today
at 05:14:17 PM
darnoldrocks
:
Not your king, just looking for Admin.
Today
at 05:12:42 PM
Sweet
:
To the plop back row I go
so says king chihuahua cock, former Trump plop press secretary, removed my MAGA themself
Today
at 05:11:05 PM
darnoldrocks
:
If you aunt had balls, she'd be your uncle. If you're not admin, fuck off to the back row.
Today
at 05:08:26 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal