Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Road to the Hambo
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Road to the Hambo (Read 2623 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Grandstand Handicapper
Elite
Posts: 2779
Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Road to the Hambo
«
on:
July 20, 2024, 09:37:54 AM »
There's 3yo's not named Karl and TCI...Hambo Hopefuls...
https://standardbredcanada.ca/news/7-19-24/pass-wins-hambo-hopefuls-philly.html
Logged
Grandstand Handicapper
Elite
Posts: 2779
Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: Road to the Hambo
«
Reply #1 on:
July 20, 2024, 10:08:03 AM »
Pay attention to Ake's barn...time is ticking away, we are getting close, and he gets his horses peaked and primed better than anyone is the industry...
Logged
SeattleSlew
Stakes Horse
Posts: 701
Re: Road to the Hambo
«
Reply #2 on:
July 21, 2024, 05:59:58 AM »
Secret Agent Man was a jogburger (even if the favorite hadn't blow up) strongly "in hand" tonight and has been slowly building. Could definitely be a player. 2 back he went in 1:50.3 and looked solid doing it.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Road to the Hambo
shout out
Sound off !
JT
:
I might have to take him up on that..roughly 3 to 4 hour drive for me
Today
at 11:28:30 AM
JT
:
He said if I ever wanted to go to come knocking on his door and he would hook me up
..he said you gotta wear a shirt and tie. I said we'll I wouldn't go in these clothes..my clothes are covered in paint
Today
at 11:26:47 AM
JT
:
Funny story..the house I am working on now, the next door neighbor came out and was rocking a Keeneland t-shirt. We chatted for a bit. He has friends that own some and they have a permanent spot in the clubhouse
Today
at 11:24:54 AM
Trigger
:
"we were training here." End of discussion G, why you're an irrelovant, an anonymous coward, a liar extroidnaire...no one here of any consequence believes you or ever will. But you keep seeking to convince our lying eyes
Today
at 11:18:41 AM
wiggles44
:
Calm down Mike
Today
at 11:15:26 AM
G
:
They told me last winter was fabulous while all the tracks and farms were shut down they were training
Today
at 11:15:12 AM
G
:
Tell me you obviously didn't read what I said
Today
at 11:14:47 AM
Trigger
:
I mentioned MikeAny because at the time he paired up well with Darnoldrocks. He obviously an't differentiate bewteen an over the top comeback and EXTREME HATE.
Today
at 11:14:33 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal