Author Topic: Joe Faraldo The Butcher  (Read 2611 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theokodjak26

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1162
Joe Faraldo The Butcher
« on: July 04, 2024, 09:13:27 PM »
Well if you don’t like Faraldo as a horsemen rep or as a lawyer maybe you like him as an amateur driver? Watch tonight’s 7th race #2 at 9/5 with Joe in the bike. I would say it was a stiff job except the drive was so bad I can’t imagine Faraldo dreaming this drive up. Out of the $$$ and nowhere to be found.

Facts

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 108
Re: Joe Faraldo The Butcher
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2024, 09:38:07 PM »
What did he do wrong ?? Got away 3rd, moved first over and the horse went backwards. Looks like a trainer error to me

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: tmbz1
    Today at 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    Today at 08:51:31 PM
  • JT: Who knows, they've scored 3 points against the Patriots the week  before ngc3
    Today at 08:51:21 PM
  • dougie: Off for my walk! Have a great night my friend!
    Today at 08:50:59 PM
  • JT: Yup stay clear.. if I wasn't a Steelers fan I'd slam the Browns moneyline
    Today at 08:50:08 PM
  • dougie: Jell with the offense I meant. LOL!
    Today at 08:49:40 PM
  • dougie: i watched the last game and I thought the Steelers were very hyped up that game. I think Rogers is starting to hell with the offense. If the o line offers him some protection, he'll carve up that defende.
    Today at 08:49:22 PM
  • JT: The Browns suck..agreed.. but Pittsburgh is awful on Thursday night road games and at Cleveland since Big Ben retired
    Today at 08:48:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal