Author Topic: Tyler Butter  (Read 5007 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Wawajones

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 665
Tyler Butter
« on: April 15, 2024, 03:09:28 PM »
Is Butter smart enough to set up races?  Seems like many long shot prices with him driving and winning or stiffing favorite, I.e. Pocono today.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7759
Re: Tyler Butter
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2024, 03:20:09 PM »
Ask Larry Rolla.  ngc3

Deadbeat

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 89
Re: Tyler Butter
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2024, 03:37:07 PM »
He’s a B- driver. That’s what you get for drivers with his ability level. At best he’s a “crap my first choice opted off, who’s left over there?” Kind of driver.

hoosierboy

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 11875
Re: Tyler Butter
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2024, 04:23:13 PM »
Of course he can he is Michigan bred

harnessplop

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1431
Re: Tyler Butter
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2024, 11:50:11 PM »
Hes prob last guy who would, he is a,dummie

Wawajones

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 665
Re: Tyler Butter
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2024, 01:15:01 AM »
Never had any success betting horses he drives.  If I leave him out, he over performs.  I never bet him as favorite, which works out well for me most of the time.  Hard to tell if he is just erratic as a driver or playing around. 

kantseeback

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4447
  • TDS HAS INFESTED THIS PLACE LIKE A ROACH NEST
Re: Tyler Butter
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2024, 07:50:41 AM »
Never had any success betting horses he drives.  If I leave him out, he over performs.  I never bet him as favorite, which works out well for me most of the time.  Hard to tell if he is just erratic as a driver or playing around.

I met him once at the old M1 , he seemed like a nice guy.

Janny

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 311
Re: Tyler Butter
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2024, 11:01:01 AM »
Decent driver. Not a bad hockey player when he was younger.

MCR

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 953
Re: Tyler Butter
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2024, 02:58:36 PM »
I personally don't mind his driving.  I think he's decent. Not my first choice but he's not a bad choice either. Jmo

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3019
Re: Tyler Butter
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2024, 09:48:19 PM »
Tyler is a middle of the road driver. He doesn't rough up many. In my opinion he should be a little more aggressive. Horsepower is what makes a driver look good.

MR.DALRAE

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 51736
Re: Tyler Butter
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2024, 10:43:00 AM »
Average at best

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: LOL! I believe that!
    Today at 05:27:05 PM
  • Trigger: These fuckers have enemies.  They haven't been calling Ghostbusters  ngc3
    Today at 05:24:50 PM
  • dougie: Geez.....you can't make this shit up! Nobody outside of Plop would believe it!
    Today at 05:23:48 PM
  • dougie: Giving money to Plopsters to smear someone has got to be one of the sickest things I ever heard on Polp!
    Today at 05:22:53 PM
  • Trigger: We fucking knew what we see, and the escalation but in the know relaible ploppers have confirmed.  It ties a bow on this crime.
    Today at 05:22:29 PM
  • dougie: I just heard about that Trig. Thst's so sad.....
    Today at 05:17:21 PM
  • Trigger: FATSO is handing out greenbacks to hurt Mike, if you ain't getting dollars in your paw, you're a fucking fool.  We know who his top dogs are...taint - "All hail"...G, wiggles, step right up  ngc3
    Today at 05:13:05 PM
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike
    Today at 05:05:33 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal