Author Topic: SCM Customer Service Line  (Read 63101 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

peterose822

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 190
Re: SCM Customer Service Line
« Reply #165 on: March 06, 2024, 03:44:53 PM »
Mike
To be honest with you, I was behind you 100% until you posted that phone conversation with yarock.

Whatever he did or didnt do,  he seemed to be one of the few people that actually stood up for you.

Posting that video ,which I know is legal to do, was uncalled for and a slap in the face for someone that YOU called a friend many times.

I and many others have changed our opinion of you, not because of anything to do with Albaranos horses, but for the disrespect you had for Dave Yarocks privacy. If you are capable of doing that to him , how can anyone trust you or have any respect for you?

Personally I think you owe Mr Yarock a public apology. Not that I think he would accept it but it would be the right thing for you to do.

Good Luck with the carrige horses

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7713
Re: SCM Customer Service Line
« Reply #166 on: March 06, 2024, 03:58:15 PM »
Couldn't care less.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: SCM Customer Service Line
« Reply #167 on: March 06, 2024, 04:03:20 PM »
Mike
To be honest with you, I was behind you 100% until you posted that phone conversation with yarock.

Whatever he did or didnt do,  he seemed to be one of the few people that actually stood up for you.

Posting that video ,which I know is legal to do, was uncalled for and a slap in the face for someone that YOU called a friend many times.

I and many others have changed our opinion of you, not because of anything to do with Albaranos horses, but for the disrespect you had for Dave Yarocks privacy. If you are capable of doing that to him , how can anyone trust you or have any respect for you?

Personally I think you owe Mr Yarock a public apology. Not that I think he would accept it but it would be the right thing for you to do.

Good Luck with the carrige horses
Exactly my point! Many of us have changed our opinion of you, your a real fucking Yetta!

 Don't let him fool you it’s not the carriage horses he’s obsessed with the women down there one in particular .
« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 04:06:28 PM by Gaagoots »

peterose822

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 190
Re: SCM Customer Service Line
« Reply #168 on: March 06, 2024, 04:22:41 PM »
Couldn't care less.


I don't believe that's the case.
If it was, you wouldn't be on youtube twice a day complaining about what people think.

Good luck with the carriage horse thing and that young lady that you seem infatuated with (Its kinda creepy)
You can tell by the look on her face that she is a little uncomfortable around you.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: SCM Customer Service Line
« Reply #169 on: March 06, 2024, 05:22:06 PM »

I don't believe that's the case.
If it was, you wouldn't be on youtube twice a day complaining about what people think.

Good luck with the carriage horse thing and that young lady that you seem infatuated with (Its kinda creepy)
You can tell by the look on her face that she is a little uncomfortable around you.
You notice that too! Your sharp she looks like she saying to herself how do I get away from this fucking creep? Meanwhile SCM Is chasing her around like a schoolboy hoping that he’ll get a sniff.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: <----  ngc3
    October 05, 2026, 09:49:22 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    October 05, 2026, 08:38:09 PM
  • Trigger: Calhoun, genius shows you how to make $$$ after the race  ngc3
    October 05, 2026, 11:16:20 AM
  • Calhoun: An 8-horse $2 parlay of 3/5 winners = $ 85.  Of 4/5 winners = $4/5 winners = $108... Remarkable. $$$
    October 05, 2026, 11:00:16 AM
  • Dingus: I’m impressed
    October 05, 2026, 09:50:46 AM
  • JT: You da man bello ;D
    October 04, 2026, 09:47:47 PM
  • dougie: Nice job BELLO!!!!!
    October 04, 2026, 09:31:49 PM
  • Trigger: You and genius are now a page 3 story, Bello SWEPT THE FIRST 8 Races at Northfield  62za.clp 62za.clp 86z.st 62za.clp 62za.clp
    October 04, 2026, 09:29:39 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal