Author Topic: Lets talk and discuss a topic that cums up occassionaly about PLOPSTERS.  (Read 26181 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16544
Re: Lets talk and discuss a topic that cums up occassionaly about PLOPSTERS.
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2024, 09:12:55 AM »
I grind my teeth at night
my 2 front teeth are chipped
I wear a mouth guard at night when I sleep.

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Which of these compelling characteristics makes your opinion valuable?

kantseeback

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4447
  • TDS HAS INFESTED THIS PLACE LIKE A ROACH NEST
Re: Lets talk and discuss a topic that cums up occassionaly about PLOPSTERS.
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2024, 01:05:34 PM »
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Which of these compelling characteristics makes your opinion valuable?

What compelling nonsense have you posted concerning my posts that is valuable?

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10443
Re: Lets talk and discuss a topic that cums up occassionaly about PLOPSTERS.
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2024, 04:14:21 PM »
Can't see. Just curious. Do you use the VA at all.

kantseeback

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4447
  • TDS HAS INFESTED THIS PLACE LIKE A ROACH NEST
Re: Lets talk and discuss a topic that cums up occassionaly about PLOPSTERS.
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2024, 05:13:51 PM »
Can't see. Just curious. Do you use the VA at all.

No, I have Medicare and a supplemental policy with United health care. So far since 2020 I haven't paid a penny out of pocket for anything medical. The VA is very slow and I get quick service with the plans I have.
I do however use my VIC card to get discounts at many local stores, some 10 pct off.
If you want a veteran Identification card for discounts you can get one through the dept. of veterans affairs, it takes about 90 days.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 05:16:59 PM by kantseeback »

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10443
Re: Lets talk and discuss a topic that cums up occassionaly about PLOPSTERS.
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2024, 05:34:32 PM »
Just sayin: I use VA and medicare advantage. AETNA. Use to have a supplemental plan and it was fine. Though it did have payments for seein DR. and specialists and a few more minor. At me age SUPPLOMENTAL each year gonna cost about about $190.00 a month on plan. And that withput MEDS. My advantage plan costs 0 a month. I have to pay no more than $3450.00 in a year if somethin should happen. And I got MEDS in that. But me point is. I use VA alot.
(10 VISION
(2) hearin aids
(3) MEDS.

ALL FREE. and the reason I tell you this. All 3 cost moola and hearin and vision not coverd by medicare.

kantseeback

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4447
  • TDS HAS INFESTED THIS PLACE LIKE A ROACH NEST
Re: Lets talk and discuss a topic that cums up occassionaly about PLOPSTERS.
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2024, 12:31:25 AM »
Just sayin: I use VA and medicare advantage. AETNA. Use to have a supplemental plan and it was fine. Though it did have payments for seein DR. and specialists and a few more minor. At me age SUPPLOMENTAL each year gonna cost about about $190.00 a month on plan. And that withput MEDS. My advantage plan costs 0 a month. I have to pay no more than $3450.00 in a year if somethin should happen. And I got MEDS in that. But me point is. I use VA alot.
(10 VISION
(2) hearin aids
(3) MEDS.

ALL FREE. and the reason I tell you this. All 3 cost moola and hearin and vision not coverd by medicare.

Medicare covers eyes but they don't cover eye exams for glasses.
I go to eye specialists regularly and they cover it all, Retina and other specialties.
Yes, you are correct the supplemental plan has a monthly cost, mine is 233.00 per month but like I mentioned with the 2 plans I have I have had no out of pocket costs including hospital stays and even an operation.
The drugs do have a copay as you mentioned but its small.
I have a fair amount of serious health issues so I am very happy with my present coverage, I see the A - 1 top of the list doctors, especially the eye doctors.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Limited bankroll, with those size pools, yeh  ngc3
    Today at 11:37:40 PM
  • JT: Unlimited bankroll  ;D
    Today at 11:19:55 PM
  • JT: Exactly tmbz1 bucket list item. ;D
    Today at 11:19:21 PM
  • Trigger: 4 nights? 60-75 races?  ngc3
    Today at 11:09:19 PM
  • JT: Thanks brother!! On Wednesday turn 52. My birthday gift.. 4 nights at the breeders crown ;D
    Today at 11:01:00 PM
  • dougie: Same here JT! Looking forward to it!
    Today at 11:00:27 PM
  • Trigger: Happy Birthday JT, wishing you fun, success and health! and these  11.chrz 86z.st  ;D
    Today at 10:58:43 PM
  • JT: Yes 52 on Wednesday
    Today at 09:54:11 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal