Author Topic: Even the playing field  (Read 5861 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Balmoral buzz

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3943
Re: Even the playing field
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2024, 02:04:49 AM »
I will put who I want to drive my horse I pay the bills end of story.
Don’t tell that to Paine the race sec at Hoosier. The way things are there if you claim a horse you have no say in class, driver or leaving to go race somewhere else. If you try to reason with him it’s impossible and he says go race somewhere else if you don’t like it. Problem is you can leave for 60 days and you can sell either. It’s a scam. Totally ridiculous. No other business can the governing body get that involved into your business investment.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    Today at 06:51:05 PM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Nobody named "Sakit" at Ford's farm, nor ever was... [link]
    Today at 06:48:53 PM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: in*.....see? autocorrect is OFF.
    Today at 05:25:05 PM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: So autocorrect cannot spell AUTOCORRECT correctly!?! What a jackass. There's no space except what's on you're head!  ngc3
    Today at 05:24:05 PM
  • Trigger: Wiggers take off your dress and show everyone where you were penetrated  ngc3
    Today at 02:55:21 PM
  • wiggles44: Thanks Mike #1.  Auto correct.   :)
    Today at 12:53:12 PM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Nice grammar "wiggles". It's "Mike's" not "Mikes" when said as a verb. Learn your contractions.  tmbz1
    Today at 12:21:44 PM
  • Trigger: The way you follow me, I'm your *STAR* attraction, go to a GA meeting don't watch us gamble in a thread then you'll be forced to do your magical fantasy wagers  ngc3 #gay  ;D
    Today at 12:20:00 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal