Author Topic: Cumberland Sunday - Handle Rebound  (Read 3660 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dinkadoo

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5640
Cumberland Sunday - Handle Rebound
« on: October 23, 2023, 09:55:36 AM »
On the second weekend of racing at the new Cumberland facility in Nowhere Kentucky.

The 9 race card total handle was $ 60,436 or $6,715 per race.

Reminder for Monday the last race Pentafecta was not hit and there is a carryover.

The pool was $79 and there is a carryover of $59.  ngc3

theokodjak26

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1162
Re: Cumberland Sunday - Handle Rebound
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2023, 10:06:07 AM »
Dink I would never bet on races with only $7,000 avg per race unless you are betting only win or place, maybe.

Brown jug

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3931
Re: Cumberland Sunday - Handle Rebound
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2023, 10:43:36 AM »
cant wait to hear gabe pump up that carryover
SEND IT IN !!!!

dinkadoo

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5640
Re: Cumberland Sunday - Handle Rebound
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2023, 11:26:26 AM »
Dink I would never bet on races with only $7,000 avg per race unless you are betting only win or place, maybe.
Raceway Park was never this low --- but I only bet races that i am betting against the favorite.   
I am not a big bettor.... so a small exacta with a beaten favorite can pay decent.  Same with Monticello, they will show you the lead horse Trifecta money during warm ups.  Most time the favorite can command 50% of the pool in the win position. If I think the favorite is beatable then I can play against and have that money swing my way ( if I still hit the numbers )

sledge hammer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1713
Re: Cumberland Sunday - Handle Rebound
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2023, 11:33:34 AM »
They have a Super and a Super High Five in the same race. Who makes these moronic decisions?

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: You da man bello ;D
    October 04, 2026, 09:47:47 PM
  • dougie: Nice job BELLO!!!!!
    October 04, 2026, 09:31:49 PM
  • Trigger: You and genius are now a page 3 story, Bello SWEPT THE FIRST 8 Races at Northfield  62za.clp 62za.clp 86z.st 62za.clp 62za.clp
    October 04, 2026, 09:29:39 PM
  • andrew: and here it comes  ngc3
    October 04, 2026, 09:24:41 PM
  • Trigger: I'll take either stance, pro-Trump, anti-Trump, no matter  ;D
    October 04, 2026, 09:16:39 PM
  • Trigger: If you wanna manager Andrew, not sure if Rainman2 will let me manage him, seems unmanageable  ngc3 a little political rivalry, show you Trumpees a hair loss and aging trick  ngc3
    October 04, 2026, 09:12:59 PM
  • JT: Then yeah that WILL happen ngc3
    October 04, 2026, 09:11:57 PM
  • JT: First he will respond to all of Andrew'
    October 04, 2026, 09:11:22 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal