HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: G on October 01, 2026, 09:56:36 AM

Title: Mikeee/Sweet your racism remarks are horrible!! You should be ashamed
Post by: G on October 01, 2026, 09:56:36 AM
Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3

Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3

shout out

Sound off !
Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3
Today at 10:01:24 AM
Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
Today at 09:59:54 AM
Title: Re: Mikeee/Sweet your racism remarks are horrible!! You should be ashamed
Post by: seen2much on October 01, 2026, 09:58:36 AM
Sweet is gone. Pay attention G, I mean Wiggles, OOPS Paintbrush, or is Loser 2?
Title: Re: Mikeee/Sweet your racism remarks are horrible!! You should be ashamed
Post by: G on October 01, 2026, 10:11:27 AM
Sweet is gone. Pay attention G, I mean Wiggles, OOPS Paintbrush, or is Loser 2?
Mike Mike Mike you should be ashamed
Title: Re: Mikeee/Sweet your racism remarks are horrible!! You should be ashamed
Post by: wiggles44 on October 01, 2026, 10:30:49 AM
These screenshots aren’t looking good for Mike
:)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal