HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: JT on August 14, 2026, 01:10:29 PM
-
I've had enough fun mocking the misfits so time to get to work
I didn't have time to call my bookie so I had to use an app on my phone ngc3
So I lied about the mocking ngc3
Spa early pick 5
All/6/4/All/All
$168
I think races 1,4,and5 are all very difficult..multip le possibilities
Race 2 I love #6
Race 3 we take a stand against #2and #5
Good luck to all!!
-
Good luck JT...Focus for me today is harrahs PA steaks
These are my numpers for the Spa early p5 not playing them so ill root you on
Soa race 1 15/6/25/24/468
-
Good thing you don't live in New York like "G" does or you'd have to pay 57% on your gambling winnings, that's his reasoning for betting with a bookie.
-
4 got pounded after 2 awful races and they ceded the race to him with no challenges. Glad I laid off phew,
-
The first seven races there look horrible.
8th 47 / 47 / 1 / ALL & 47 / 47 / ALL / 1
9th a VS landed, 50-1 #8 Ratu Jawa but she scracthed.
Check out the 9th and 10th and some big harness races and other VS horses. tmbz1
Good luck fellas! ;D
-
good luck JT and everyone
ballsy move singling Dale Romans in race 3.....he has been ice cold
I feel #2 Cosmic Fear will be tough to beat
my price pick is race 5--#7 Stream It--my girl Linda Rice dropping from MSW to MD claimers she is over 30% winner
might get 4/1
-
good luck JT and everyone
ballsy move singling Dale Romans in race 3.....he has been ice cold
I feel #2 Cosmic Fear will be tough to beat
my price pick is race 5--#7 Stream It--my girl Linda Rice dropping from MSW to MD claimers she is over 30% winner
might get 4/1
I know but 2nd start off a layoff and the 1st start was impressive at Churchill on paper and the replay. Also only starter for him there today.
#2 is the main threat getting Lasix
-
4 got pounded after 2 awful races and they ceded the race to him with no challenges. Glad I laid off phew,
Jockey change plain and simple
Jose is on fire right now
-
The first seven races there look horrible.
8th 47 / 47 / 1 / ALL & 47 / 47 / ALL / 1
9th a VS landed, 50-1 #8 Ratu Jawa but she scracthed.
Check out the 9th and 10th and some big harness races and other VS horses. tmbz1
Good luck fellas! ;D
I'm going to give this horse Praying, 9th #3 to go fts on turf. JV won a GII with her and she's longing for a sprint solution off the dirt. Last was a 2/24 turf wo...Big price?
-
Harrahs PH
Race 5 p5 4/47/34/48/257
-
That is exactly the shit I was talking about with Jose Ortiz the other day
What a lack of effort you piece of shit.
Other races he going bananas on a horse weaving through traffic like its rush hour on the 405 freeway..and then you get this garbage
Unreal
And then you have JV who blew the start winning giving full effort
-
I was about to say that. What a phony effort. Not riding hard at all
Monmouth race 1 p5 5/135/2/23/46
-
One of the reasons I am not betting Spa right now is Casse, Asmussen, Ward. et al will be taking a big string to Kentucky Downs and racing for insane purses for owners based in Kentucky. These horses will be very live at KD while staying in form at the Spa ,
-
OK bello, its not just me seeing that shit. It always happens on odds on favorites to.
You guys know me, I don't bitch when I lose, it happens all the time..
But that was ridiculous and it's not the first time
Curious as to what Trig's and GC's and BT's input are
-
OK bello, its not just me seeing that shit. It always happens on odds on favorites to.
You guys know me, I don't bitch when I lose, it happens all the time..
But that was ridiculous and it's not the first time
Curious as to what Trig's and GC's and BT's input are
Cheating little monkey cunt should have his head chopped off.
You can't make that shit look good and he didn't.
One handed light weight bs, so awful that finishing as bad as 3rd should of been an impossibility.
-
#6 Southern Kiss just didn't have it-ran a bad race
I haven't seen any funny business with Jose but that's just me--he has like 45 wins already and has basically wrapped up the jockey title
-
You could tell the entire length of the stretch he had no intention of winning.
-
All good we have differences of opinion
Nothing wrong with that
Of course he won race 3 lol
-
Monmouth race 2 p5 135/2/23/46/2
Harrahs Ph race 7 p3 34/48/237
-
You could tell the entire length of the stretch he had no intention of winning.
I watched the replay again and I didn't see any lack of effort
he made a looping move to the lead and was urging him but flattened out
maybe my eyes are getting old
-
#6 Southern Kiss just didn't have it-ran a bad race
I haven't seen any funny business with Jose but that's just me--he has like 45 wins already and has basically wrapped up the jockey title
Horse needed the vigorous hand ride too.
Wins the 3rd with same ride, but it wasn't working in the 2nd and the #6 wanted to go. Besides the little primate blew the turn to boot and horse had slingshot and he squandered it too.
-
Like I said all good, we all got our opinions and we are all entitled to them.
My 4 shit the bed in race 3 anyways
Its just something with him I've noticed recently.
Being married 25 years,sometimes I need the vigorous hand ride ngc3
-
Like I said all good, we all got our opinions and we are all entitled to them.
My 4 shit the bed in race 3 anyways
Its just something with him I've noticed recently.
Being married 25 years,sometimes I need the vigorous hand ride ngc3
Be careful. You may tempt Lance. Romans is another one that will be much lmore live at Kentucky Downs.
-
Like I said all good, we all got our opinions and we are all entitled to them.
My 4 shit the bed in race 3 anyways
Its just something with him I've noticed recently.
Being married 25 years,sometimes I need the vigorous hand ride ngc3
Where are all the spics in harness racing.
See, it's not a racial thing, they all fuck us over.
Tend to your johnson, sounds like you need to pop and get back to capping.
Doctor's orders ngc3
-
Where are all the spics in harness racing.
See, it's not a racial thing, they all fuck us over.
Tend to your johnson, sounds like you need to pop and get back to capping.
Doctor's orders ngc3
I will get Jackie to get right on top of that..pun intended ngc3
-
Race 5 spa another makes no sense winner. Glad im not betting there. Likely wont the rest of the meet due to my Kentucky Downs theory
Harrahs PA
Race 10 p4 46/3/127/4
-
Colonial race 7
5 win $5 dds 5/26
-
Race 5 spa another makes no sense winner. Glad im not betting there. Likely wont the rest of the meet due to my Kentucky Downs theory
Harrahs PA
Race 10 p4 46/3/127/4
Ya got Monmouth alive and cooking 3 of 3 tmbz1
Where were those bombs yesterday when I got 3 singles correct
I hit both Pick 5's there yesterday and lost $50 ngc3
GC's pick ran a respectable 2nd
-
Bello is Mr. Monmouth tmbz1
GC's tout finished 2nd to a longshot in the 5th, nice. tmbz1
-
I understand your Kentucky Downs theory and the huge purses, however with such a short meeting horses are only going to get one start.
I agree, the big puses are one thing, the other are the KY breds. I been there a few of times and spoke to many of the blue bread KY owners down by the paddock and they take alot of pride winning at Kentucky Downs. It is a family event, You will see Ward, Asmussen, Casse and Romans do remarkably well with Spa shippers.
-
I find the races very difficult to handicap with such large fields and the configuration of the track, some horses seem to take to it while others don't.
-
I find the races very difficult to handicap with such large fields and the configuration of the track, some horses seem to take to it while others don't.
The only bets I make there are win bets on Spa shippers and firsters by Asmussen or Ward. Usually some value because of bulky field. Other than that, the place is impossible but fun to watch, especially live. No grandstand, just a fun country track.
-
I was at the Spa last August for 5 days for the first time ever. Couldn't get over how big of an area the track was on the inside. They had a giveaway one day and must have walked 1/2 mile just to get to the booth where they were at. Probably between 20,000 & 35,000 depending on which day but plenty of room to move around. Parking was interesting, parking in people's backyard.
-
Alright boys this is late..trying to get some work done
First dry day all week..but...
Spa late pick 5
8/1,5-9/All/1,3-7,9/2
$147
I also had one that LOST that will pay huge starting in race 3...
It started with my 4 that shit the bed
4/All/All/8/1,5-9
$168
-
I was at the Spa last August for 5 days for the first time ever. Couldn't get over how big of an area the track was on the inside. They had a giveaway one day and must have walked 1/2 mile just to get to the booth where they were at. Probably between 20,000 & 35,000 depending on which day but plenty of room to move around. Parking was interesting, parking in people's backyard.
That happens on LBJ day
Everyone that lives around the fairgrounds charges people to park in their yard and driveway
-
That happens on LBJ day
Everyone that lives around the fairgrounds charges people to park in their yard and driveway
I have paid $20 to park in a backyard on Preakness Day a few times
-
I was there Wednesday thru Saturday for the races and as the week goes on, the prices go up, and the closer you are to the track, the more they charge.
-
I was at the Spa last August for 5 days for the first time ever. Couldn't get over how big of an area the track was on the inside. They had a giveaway one day and must have walked 1/2 mile just to get to the booth where they were at. Probably between 20,000 & 35,000 depending on which day but plenty of room to move around. Parking was interesting, parking in people's backyard.
Seeing the big horses is great on the weekend. But Wednesday and Thursdays are much more pleasant. Yep, nearby paking on someones lawn will cost you. I always parked at Ciros so I could imbibe after the races at their yard party
-
I drove with someone the first 2 days and took the shuttle from our hotel the other two days. They drop you off near the entrance and I gave the driver a $5 tip, some people gave $10.
-
Better idea. Hotels on town are sooo expensive.
-
Better idea. Hotels on town are sooo expensive.
Adelphi Hotel is $1k a night
big weekends like Whitney, Travers its closer to $2k a night
-
GC Look out race 2 at CT tonight
Race 2 #5 full brother to Ryans Run....nuff said
-
GC Look out race 2 at CT tonight
Race 2 #5 full brother to Ryans Run....nuff said
so far he isn't getting slammed in the daily doubles
if he goes to 1/5 then he is the real deal
-
so far he isn't getting slammed in the daily doubles
if he goes to 1/5 then he is the real deal
Dam produces nothing but precocious babies
-
Meadows getting under way. Late card
Race 1 dd and p4 23/8/2/234
-
Dam produces nothing but precocious babies
stable/breeder is the Coleswood Farm
aka Runco rocketship factory
-
Meadows getting under way. Late card
Race 1 dd and p4 23/8/2/234
-
Lots of lightning all around saratoga. JT you may have to wait awhile for the last 2 races to go off
-
Race 10 off turf spa. P5 will be all in race 10
-
Damn that's twice this week
Indiana Tuesday and now this.
Each time a single in the last leg..which I try to avoid
That is a shame, I really liked the 2 in leg 5
I need a price here or that ticket is a loser..except for Jackie's sister
-
I was fortunate the week I was there last year, no rain at all.
-
Damn that's twice this week
Indiana Tuesday and now this.
Each time a single in the last leg..which I try to avoid
That is a shame, I really liked the 2 in leg 5
I need a price here or that ticket is a loser..except for Jackie's sister
I will get back $61 bucks from that pick 5 ngc3
The other pick 5's today paid $7,500 and $2,600
Mine $61
Whopeeee!!!! ngc3
I might be able to fill my gas tank ngc3
-
Okay boys heading out for dinner
Charlestown
Race 1 p5 6/5/4/246/236
Meadows race 7
5/8/16/8/48
Good luck and good night