HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: JT on August 13, 2026, 01:02:09 PM

Title: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: JT on August 13, 2026, 01:02:09 PM
An early appetizer before the massive carryovers in Indiana today.
The Spa looks a little easier then normal, so still difficult lol
Spa early pick 5
All/2/1/All/1,2,3,4,7,8,9
$105 bucks
I really like the 9 in race 5, but I think Lezcano hasn't won one stinking race the entire meet...so we cannot take a stand there. The 7 in race 5 sucks, but I am not letting Jackie's brother beat me.
Good luck to everyone today!!
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: Bitter Truth on August 13, 2026, 01:06:59 PM
Looked thru the Indy Card. Peeyu. Played a couple of Doubles. I do like the AE #14 in the 7th.
Good luck JT and fellow bettors besides the misfits. ;D
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: bello on August 13, 2026, 01:11:07 PM
Spa race 1 p5  235/25/1/12/38
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: bello on August 13, 2026, 01:15:32 PM
Who the fuck pounded the #7 to 7-5 race 1 at spa
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: JT on August 13, 2026, 01:21:16 PM
Who the fuck pounded the #7 to 7-5 race 1 at spa
That was weird
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: JT on August 13, 2026, 01:22:57 PM
Looked thru the Indy Card. Peeyu. Played a couple of Doubles. I do like the AE #14 in the 7th.
Good luck JT and fellow bettors besides the misfits. ;D
Thanks BT!!
Yeah usually lots of maidens in Indiana..that's how you get some big payouts.
I don't think the misfits gamble ngc3
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: Lockedin with Pace on August 13, 2026, 01:23:09 PM
"G" bet his entire life savings of $2 on it.
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: JT on August 13, 2026, 01:25:37 PM
"G" bet his entire life savings of $2 on it.
If that's true he needs to look for loose change for his 10 lunches a day
He might have to order off the value menu. ngc3
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: Lockedin with Pace on August 13, 2026, 01:29:46 PM
He got his lunch out of a trash can today. He actually still bets with a bookie or so he says.
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: gurals casino on August 13, 2026, 01:31:06 PM
An early appetizer before the massive carryovers in Indiana today.
The Spa looks a little easier then normal, so still difficult lol
Spa early pick 5
All/2/1/All/1,2,3,4,7,8,9
$105 bucks
I really like the 9 in race 5, but I think Lezcano hasn't won one stinking race the entire meet...so we cannot take a stand there. The 7 in race 5 sucks, but I am not letting Jackie's brother beat me.
Good luck to everyone today!!

good instincts tmbz1

Lezcano is around 1-80 and Linda has dumped him--wise to avoid him

by the way-Jackie has 3 or 4 mounts Saturday at my favorite place--Charlestown
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: JT on August 13, 2026, 01:33:24 PM
He got his lunch out of a trash can today. He actually still bets with a bookie or so he says.
Who the hell still uses a bookie?
Is it 1996? ngc3
I wish..that would make me 22 years old
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: JT on August 13, 2026, 01:36:45 PM
good instincts tmbz1

Lezcano is around 1-80 and Linda has dumped him--wise to avoid him

by the way-Jackie has 3 or 4 mounts Saturday at my favorite place--Charlestown
Yeah I think the one race he won at the Spa this meet he got dq'd ngc3
I like Charlestown to. She has been doing the Finger early week lol and Charlestown late week...its hard to crack that colony though. Arnaldo Bocachica is tough.
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: gurals casino on August 13, 2026, 01:41:11 PM
Yeah I think the one race he won at the Spa this meet he got dq'd ngc3
I like Charlestown to. She has been doing the Finger early week lol and Charlestown late week...its hard to crack that colony though. Arnaldo Bocachica is tough.

she has four rides that are all double digit odds in the ml

AB doesn't really ride for Farrior anymore--so the wins are more spread out than usual

I usually wait for a Runco rocketship (with AB) and try to figure out how to bet it
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: Bitter Truth on August 13, 2026, 01:47:08 PM
Looking ahead I'm going to take a swing at Woodbine's King's Plate card Sat. Like 4 $500k guarantees. tmbz1
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: JT on August 13, 2026, 01:49:37 PM
she has four rides that are all double digit odds in the ml

AB doesn't really ride for Farrior anymore--so the wins are more spread out than usual

I usually wait for a Runco rocketship (with AB) and try to figure out how to bet it
Good info tmbz1
I haven't played there for a while
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: JT on August 13, 2026, 01:50:18 PM
Looking ahead I'm going to take a swing at Woodbine's King's Plate card Sat. Like 4 $500k guarantees. tmbz1
Thanks for the heads up BT tmbz1
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: gurals casino on August 13, 2026, 01:52:22 PM
Looking ahead I'm going to take a swing at Woodbine's King's Plate card Sat. Like 4 $500k guarantees. tmbz1

it is their biggest day of the year-The Queen would often show up

Johnnie V only NYRA jock headed up there--it looks alive on most of his rides
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: JT on August 13, 2026, 01:54:46 PM
Spa race 1 p5  235/25/1/12/38
Alright bello.. let's get the 1 horse home in race 3
We both have him singled
I worry about Santana's mind set with all the crap swirling around him but..
This horse wins every other race, so he should win and who I thought was the main threat got scratched..#5
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: JT on August 13, 2026, 01:55:33 PM
it is their biggest day of the year-The Queen would often show up

Johnnie V only NYRA jock headed up there--it looks alive on most of his rides
He dominated both steaks at Mountaineer last week tmbz1
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: JT on August 13, 2026, 02:25:16 PM
There we go bello..3 of 3
Ricardo worked his ass off on that horse ngc3
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: bello on August 13, 2026, 03:21:06 PM
Didnt see races 3 and 4   looks like im busted after race 4... Lets get a bomb for you JT
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: JT on August 13, 2026, 03:25:18 PM
Didnt see races 3 and 4   looks like im busted after race 4... Lets get a bomb for you JT
Yeah race 4 sucked having Jose win.. I was pulling for your 1 or 2
After they were cooked the 5 would have been nice.. probablywould have tripled the will pays. Very well might be one of my "winning" losing tickets. Happens quite a bit with my system. Rare at the Spa though.
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: bello on August 13, 2026, 03:36:43 PM
Chalkie late meadows cheap p5

race 9  p5  24/4/6/4/6
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: JT on August 13, 2026, 03:39:50 PM
An early appetizer before the massive carryovers in Indiana today.
The Spa looks a little easier then normal, so still difficult lol
Spa early pick 5
All/2/1/All/1,2,3,4,7,8,9
$105 bucks
I really like the 9 in race 5, but I think Lezcano hasn't won one stinking race the entire meet...so we cannot take a stand there. The 7 in race 5 sucks, but I am not letting Jackie's brother beat me.
Good luck to everyone today!!
$23 loser..needed Jose to lose at least one of races 1,4,or 5 for a profit
My 9 ran well in race 5...2nd..Lezcano is cursed this meet.
Indiana ticket will be posted shortly
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: JT on August 13, 2026, 04:07:41 PM
This will probably be over quickly.. but ya never know..we could get to the last 2 legs and be loving life..
Horseshoe Indiana Late pick 5
12/1/3,4,10-14/All/All
$168
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: JT on August 13, 2026, 04:31:07 PM
This will probably be over quickly.. but ya never know..we could get to the last 2 legs and be loving life..
Horseshoe Indiana Late pick 5
12/1/3,4,10-14/All/All
$168
Well that sucked..
Gonna try the pick 4
1/3,4,8,10-14,/4/All
$48
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: JT on August 13, 2026, 06:03:10 PM
0/3 correct at Indiana
On the bright side I cannot go 0/5 ngc3
Now I wish they wouldn't have canceled yesterday
It would of saved me from betting this debacle  ngc3
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: bello on August 13, 2026, 06:36:45 PM
Time for a change to the bullring

Jeff Runcos lock race 1 turns this into a p4. Gural Casino, let me know what you think of race 1

CT  P5  dd p3 p5  5/45/137/36/34
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: gurals casino on August 13, 2026, 06:39:46 PM
Time for a change to the bullring

Jeff Runcos lock race 1 turns this into a p4. Gural Casino, let me know what you think of race 1

CT  P5  dd p3 p5  5/45/137/356/34

I do not necessarily like Runco here--ok but not a lock

there are others to be respected--Boss E Boogs has plenty of back class
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: bello on August 13, 2026, 06:47:46 PM
I do not necessarily like Runco here--ok but not a lock

there are others to be respected--Boss E Boogs has plenty of back class

Thanks...I love lone speed at CT and took a long look at Bossy Boggs off those 2 romps. But that was on the slop. Dry races of late not so good and I expect EBOW to beat him out of the gate. Setting up a likely speed dual. But I couldn't find a reasonable closer.

Of course a speed dual benefits mrs longshot jackie davis on the rail.

Man, I miss handicapping discussions with the best. Didnt we try to meet at Ocean Downs a few years ago?
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: gurals casino on August 13, 2026, 06:51:25 PM
not a big fan of Ebow but there are worse

I feel the race comes up tougher than appears on paper
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: gurals casino on August 13, 2026, 07:00:22 PM
Thanks...I love lone speed at CT and took a long look at Bossy Boggs off those 2 romps. But that was on the slop. Dry races of late not so good and I expect EBOW to beat him out of the gate. Setting up a likely speed dual. But I couldn't find a reasonable closer.

Of course a speed dual benefits mrs longshot jackie davis on the rail.

Man, I miss handicapping discussions with the best. Didnt we try to meet at Ocean Downs a few years ago?

the outside post should prevent a duel......speed from the outside in a 4.5f race always dangerous

I have been to Ocean once-that was almost 20 years ago--had a blast-i was playing $10 exacta boxes and they thought I was some type of racing insider or organized crime figure

not sure if we discussed meeting up but crabs and beer then the races--thats a great day
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: bello on August 13, 2026, 07:01:54 PM
Yep... Mug and Mallet on the boardwalk and then Ocean ( delmarva ) Downs...good times
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: bello on August 13, 2026, 07:04:51 PM
#6 looks like a bull on the track. Considering using but I think ill hold my ground.
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: JT on August 13, 2026, 07:12:20 PM
#6 looks like a bull on the track. Considering using but I think ill hold my ground.
Smart move.. Great start.. Hopefully a win bet also tmbz1
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: gurals casino on August 13, 2026, 07:14:51 PM
wow JT--hoping I didn't stop you from singling a $9.40 winner

strange CAW money was wrong
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: JT on August 13, 2026, 07:24:54 PM
wow JT--hoping I didn't stop you from singling a $9.40 winner

strange CAW money was wrong
Nope I am done for the day..no worries
Indiana beat me to a pulp ngc3
I enjoy watching and cheering on the others tmbz1
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: bello on August 13, 2026, 07:30:27 PM
Yep, had a win but.

I was watching the board. Last flash was a 20k win bet on the 6.  WTF
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: Trigger on August 13, 2026, 07:31:02 PM
Nope I am done for the day..no worries
Indiana beat me to a pulp ngc3
I enjoy watching and cheering on the others tmbz1

Tomorrow I'm doing the SPA card, have horses that landed at Hoosier (Dan Patch night), Harrah's, Grand River and Mohawk.

Let's do it!  ;D
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: bello on August 13, 2026, 07:34:49 PM
So in race 2 at CT I tossed the #1 because Hiraldo is the worst and tossed #2 as claiming from Runco is like claiming from Burke

45 for the dd
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: bello on August 13, 2026, 07:36:55 PM
Tomorrow I'm doing the SPA card, have horses that landed at Hoosier (Dan Patch night), Harrah's, Grand River and Mohawk.

Let's do it!  ;D

Lots of rain to end todays card. Likely still be on grass
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: JT on August 13, 2026, 07:38:40 PM
Tomorrow I'm doing the SPA card, have horses that landed at Hoosier (Dan Patch night), Harrah's, Grand River and Mohawk.

Let's do it!  ;D
I hit the pick 5 at the spa starting in race 1 and in race 3 and lost $50  ngc3
Bet $210 and won $160.
Could not get a price... hit 3 singles between the 2 tickets
I will definitely fire it in there tomorrow.
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: JT on August 13, 2026, 07:39:46 PM
So in race 2 at CT I tossed the #1 because Hiraldo is the worst and tossed #2 as claiming from Runco is like claiming from Burke

45 for the dd
I am pulling for ya man..that ticket has good potential  tmbz1
I like the 3 in race 2.. not betting
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: bello on August 13, 2026, 07:44:44 PM
Overthought the race
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: bello on August 13, 2026, 07:46:00 PM
I am pulling for ya man..that ticket has good potential  tmbz1
I like the 3 in race 2.. not betting

Nice call on the #3  $8 to place
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: Bitter Truth on August 13, 2026, 07:51:58 PM
JT: I was wrong about Saturday's Woodbine. 3 $250k guarantees plus mandatory
 payouts on p6, p5, Hi5? Two out of those three. Still not bad at all. That turf course is
enormous. They used to have the turf course, then inside of that the T-Bred track and
still further inside, a 7/8 harness surface.
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: bello on August 13, 2026, 08:11:27 PM
Ok staying with CT

Race 3 dd p3  137/36/34
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: bello on August 13, 2026, 08:17:45 PM
Rail is solid gold at CT.  #7 seemed to be held in the gate. Lets see if they look at it.

on to tomorrow. I did not handicap for the bias
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: bello on August 13, 2026, 08:20:02 PM
Maury Povich horse takes race 3 at CT..#7 3-5 and they dont even look if he had a fair start. broke 20 lengths slow
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: gurals casino on August 13, 2026, 08:28:43 PM
 yes he had an unfair start but they never give refunds at CT

its West Virginia-anything goes
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: bello on August 13, 2026, 08:31:22 PM
yes he had an unfair start but they never give refunds at CT

its West Virginia-anything goes

They can at least look at it. Race was official immediately
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: gurals casino on August 13, 2026, 08:39:27 PM
CT and Penn have the "quick official"

the jocks must signal immediately to an outsider or the race goes official

they don't look at anything there and rarely do see any DQs

it is the wild west no sheriff
Title: Re: Thursday 8/13 Spa and Horseshoe Indiana
Post by: JT on August 13, 2026, 08:59:10 PM
CT and Penn have the "quick official"

the jocks must signal immediately to an outsider or the race goes official

they don't look at anything there and rarely do see any DQs

it is the wild west no sheriff
Same at Mountaineer
That was some bull shit.. 7 should have been declared a non starter.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal