HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: G on August 09, 2026, 09:27:54 AM

Title: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: G on August 09, 2026, 09:27:54 AM
 If it wasn't for this man there would be no racing in New Jersey. I'm in New York guy and have gotten to know Jeff over the years,, he's a good man.

We all should be thankful that Jeff has done when he's done for the sport. Thank you Jeff!
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: captaintreacherous on August 09, 2026, 10:39:03 AM
Yes...without Jeff we would be racing The Hambo

in Hicks County, Kentucky


with all the bumpkins wagering their $2


e.g. Red Mile...


Real Racing has always been in the US northeast

and Canada...after the Hambo left the Midwest.


Kentucky racing is great for a week or 2 in the fall..

other than that...its all Tbreds..

Harness Racing is virtually non existent other than that..

No players follow the racing from a gambling standpoint.

Monticello does way more $ wise..

Without the casino there is 0.00 racing in Kentucky.

I remember going to the Red Mile...a gorgeous track..

and I bet $200 on a 4-1 shot at 1 minute to post

and the next flash the horse was 2-5.....

and lost.

Look at the betting pools....0 interest..

Maybe I am wrong....

Not saying that the drivers or trainers are not worthy..

just overall mediocre racing save for a few Sire Stakes

and maybe an Open Pace and Trot.
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: Pacer 2 on August 09, 2026, 10:51:01 AM
One of the heroes of our sport!    tmbz1
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: G on August 09, 2026, 12:29:05 PM
One of the heroes of our sport!    tmbz1
tmbz1
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: gurals casino on August 09, 2026, 12:48:13 PM
any comments on the 17.5% decrease in handle from 2025?

 73cv.2
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: Lockedin with Pace on August 09, 2026, 12:59:18 PM
Pacer2 is demanding a recount, say's they're thriving.
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: Pacer 2 on August 09, 2026, 01:41:54 PM
any comments on the 17.5% decrease in handle from 2025?

 73cv.2
   The handle doesnt matter. Horsemen dont get a % of handle. Its the purses that matter more and they're great!!!
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: Pacer 2 on August 09, 2026, 01:42:34 PM
Pacer2 is demanding a recount, say's they're thriving.


The handle doesnt matter. Horsemen dont get a % of handle. Its the purses that matter more and they're great!!!
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: dougie on August 09, 2026, 01:57:57 PM

The handle doesnt matter. Horsemen dont get a % of handle. Its the purses that matter more and they're great!!!
While the handle decrease is something that could be talked/studied by management, I think it was a great day of racing at the Meadowlands. Although I invested $200, and didn't cash a ticket, it was fun to watch. I was at the Brook Casino where folks were betting the races there. And while the betting at the Spa probably outnumbered the Hambo Day 10-1, there were some young kids taking some shots at the Meadowlands. And while the glitz and glamour of the big throughbred events like the Triple Crown and Breeders Cup make Hambo Day seem amateurish, the Meadowlands did a good job putting on this event. Purses were great.
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: Kirby's Ace on August 09, 2026, 02:06:29 PM
If it wasn't for this man there would be no racing in New Jersey. I'm in New York guy and have gotten to know Jeff over the years,, he's a good man.

We all should be thankful that Jeff has done when he's done for the sport. Thank you Jeff!

Why not just thank him when you two have lunch.

 tmbz1
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: G on August 11, 2026, 08:30:44 AM
Why not just thank him when you two have lunch.

 tmbz1
I will next week.
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: Foalin at 4 on August 11, 2026, 11:56:46 AM
I will next week.
 

      ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: rainman2 on August 11, 2026, 12:23:56 PM
Why not just thank him when you two have lunch.

 tmbz1

FYI, he's on the Saratoga Raceway apron right now as a 3 year old trotter he co-owns won the first race. He is still there as he has another one in the 2nd race.  How come you're not there now?
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: rainman2 on August 11, 2026, 12:32:54 PM
I will next week.

Little E LLC  just won the 2nd race too.  How come you're not in the winners circle with him?
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: Pacer 2 on August 11, 2026, 01:37:31 PM
   How come you're not in the winners circle with him?
     How come you're not?
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: rainman2 on August 11, 2026, 01:43:01 PM
     How come you're not?

I'm not the friend of the owners!   tmbz1

Thanks for posting. 

Anything else on your mind concerning this?
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: dougie on August 11, 2026, 01:58:41 PM
Great race for your horse rainman2. I wasn't thrilled with post but didn't thiink the favorite should be that over bet. So I took $20WP on your horse and a $3EX up and back! I got lucky with the bomb winning!
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: rainman2 on August 11, 2026, 02:01:23 PM
Great race for your horse rainman2. I wasn't thrilled with post but didn't thiink the favorite should be that over bet. So I took $20WP on your horse and a $3EX up and back! I got lucky with the bomb winning!

The 6 at 1/2 on the board was in trouble before the start!  Had to catch the gate which used precious energy and the front half was extremely fast.  This helped the closers immensely!
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: dougie on August 11, 2026, 02:12:55 PM
The 6 at 1/2 on the board was in trouble before the start!  Had to catch the gate which used precious energy and the front half was extremely fast.  This helped the closers immensely!
Although i've made good money with your horses over the years, I think this one may be the best you've ever had. I made a nice tidy profit today. Congrats!
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: rainman2 on August 11, 2026, 02:14:14 PM
Although i've made good money with your horses over the years, I think this one may be the best you've ever had. I made a nice tidy profit today. Congrats!

Lucky you're a gambler instead of an owner.
The 3 year old will have something to say when it's all said and done down the road

Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: Checked Up on August 11, 2026, 02:28:54 PM
I too will jump on the bandwagon and thank Mr. Jeff for going thru the giant headaches that one must endure while organizing a production of an event of this scale! One could say that he only does this for his own agenda, but it still takes alot of time and effort no matter how many times you have done it!  I hope he gets the Casino because if he doesn't, racing will change as a whole as we know it, Two thumbs 👍  tmbz1 for another production well done!!
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: rainman2 on August 11, 2026, 02:41:07 PM
I too will jump on the bandwagon and thank Mr. Jeff for going thru the giant headaches that one must endure while organizing a production of an event of this scale! One could say that he only does this for his own agenda, but it still takes alot of time and effort no matter how many times you have done it!  I hope he gets the Casino because if he doesn't, racing will change as a whole as we know it, Two thumbs 👍  tmbz1 for another production well done!!

Is Mr. Gural the only major entity that owns racetracks that is not gambling oriented (MGM, Penn National, etc.)?
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: ScrapeThePaint on August 11, 2026, 08:32:01 PM
If it wasn't for this man there would be no racing in New Jersey. I'm in New York guy and have gotten to know Jeff over the years,, he's a good man.

We all should be thankful that Jeff has done when he's done for the sport. Thank you Jeff!

Great post G! We should all be grateful and thankful to Jeff for doing what it takes to put on a wonderful Hambletonian day for our great sport. Without him, the Meadowlands would be out of business.
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: G on August 11, 2026, 08:34:44 PM
I too will jump on the bandwagon and thank Mr. Jeff for going thru the giant headaches that one must endure while organizing a production of an event of this scale! One could say that he only does this for his own agenda, but it still takes alot of time and effort no matter how many times you have done it!  I hope he gets the Casino because if he doesn't, racing will change as a whole as we know it, Two thumbs 👍  tmbz1 for another production well done!!
tmbz1
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: G on August 11, 2026, 08:35:28 PM
Great post G! We should all be grateful and thankful to Jeff for doing what it takes to put on a wonderful Hambletonian day for our great sport. Without him, the Meadowlands would be out of business.
thanks! I agree with you without this man there would be no racing in New Jersey.
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: JT on August 11, 2026, 09:03:41 PM
Great post G! We should all be grateful and thankful to Jeff for doing what it takes to put on a wonderful Hambletonian day for our great sport. Without him, the Meadowlands would be out of business.
But your fellow misfit Poser2 said everything was thriving with harness racing
You misfits better get your stories straight  ngc3
Want some chapstick  ngc3
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: ScrapeThePaint on August 11, 2026, 09:06:15 PM
But your fellow misfit Poser2 said everything was thriving with harness racing
You misfits better get your stories straight  ngc3
Want some chapstick  ngc3

It is thriving. Thanks to Jeff!
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: JT on August 11, 2026, 09:06:44 PM
It is thriving. Thanks to Jeff!
Chapstick? ngc3
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: ScrapeThePaint on August 11, 2026, 09:12:59 PM
Chapstick? ngc3

Owners, trainers and drivers are making record money. If you’re not then you have no idea what you’re doing and probably not classifying your horses correctly. People are making more money than they ever have. Those are just the facts.
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: JT on August 11, 2026, 09:15:47 PM
Owners, trainers and drivers are making record money. If you’re not then you have no idea what you’re doing and probably not classifying your horses correctly. People are making more money than they ever have. Those are just the facts.
No longer owners.. got out long ago..
No slot welfare, no harness racing
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: ScrapeThePaint on August 11, 2026, 09:22:30 PM
No longer owners.. got out long ago..
No slot welfare, no harness racing

Who’s talking about slot welfare?!?! I guess you conveniently ignored the fact that racetracks existed before these casinos join them so just because a racetrack has inflated purses, that’s the cost of doing business with a racetrack and that’s how the casinos were able to get their doors open. But of course you conveniently ignore that.

 We’re talking about owners trainers and drivers making record money. That’s thriving.
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: Lockedin with Pace on August 11, 2026, 10:58:14 PM
47'states have casinos, how many states have racetracks, a helluva lot less. If a racetrack closed down, the casino would still be in busines. If the welfare was cut or eliminated entirely purses would drop big time and some tracks would wind up closing.and that's a fact whether you accept it or not n
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: andrew on August 11, 2026, 11:05:52 PM
47'states have casinos, how many states have racetracks, a helluva lot less. If a racetrack closed down, the casino would still be in busines. If the welfare was cut or eliminated entirely purses would drop big time and some tracks would wind up closing.and that's a fact whether you accept it or not n

he [?] womt  tmbz1
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: Lockedin with Pace on August 11, 2026, 11:29:14 PM
Paintbrush looks like he overdosed on turpentine today because he's mixing it up with everyone in between agreeing with "G" and kissing Mark Ford's ass
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: rainman2 on August 11, 2026, 11:44:18 PM
Gural is an exception to harness racing.  He is personally involved in owning and breeding! He has skin in the game! The majority of other racetracks are owned by gambling coops--e.g, MGM, Penn National, et al.

Whether you like him and his policies or not he is doing what he thinks is best.  He gets this privilege as he actually is responsible for running racetracks.  Right/wrong/good/bad!  He is actually fan friendly too!  I said hello to him at Tioga Downs for the Empire Breeders Classic.  The staff actually encourages you to do this too!
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: Lockedin with Pace on August 12, 2026, 12:05:12 AM
Jeff thanks you for the testimonial
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: Kenny on August 12, 2026, 06:16:03 AM
Who’s talking about slot welfare?!?! I guess you conveniently ignored the fact that racetracks existed before these casinos join them so just because a racetrack has inflated purses, that’s the cost of doing business with a racetrack and that’s how the casinos were able to get their doors open. But of course you conveniently ignore that.

 We’re talking about owners trainers and drivers making record money. That’s thriving.

Casinos exist because people WANT THEM. It is that simple. The rest is just politics and there is not reason a casino needs to have a racetrack. In fact, a racetrack is just a drag on the casino business. Why should the government give handouts to racing when the general public could care less that racing even exists? As a racing fan, I would celebrate the ending of the handouts.
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: Kenny on August 12, 2026, 06:17:09 AM
Gural is an exception to harness racing.  He is personally involved in owning and breeding! He has skin in the game! The majority of other racetracks are owned by gambling coops--e.g, MGM, Penn National, et al.

Whether you like him and his policies or not he is doing what he thinks is best.  He gets this privilege as he actually is responsible for running racetracks.  Right/wrong/good/bad!  He is actually fan friendly too!  I said hello to him at Tioga Downs for the Empire Breeders Classic.  The staff actually encourages you to do this too!

That was not true at the beginning. When slots came in, the racing industry SOLD OUT to the casino companies.
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: G on August 12, 2026, 09:39:39 AM
That was not true at the beginning. When slots came in, the racing industry SOLD OUT to the casino companies.
says the guy with a tape recorder in his pocket. Another fucking loser who is jealous of Jeff
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: Trigger on August 12, 2026, 09:52:25 AM
says the guy with a tape recorder in his pocket. Another fucking loser who is jealous of Jeff

What's for lunch, G?  ngc3

Jeff's, FATSO's, Steve's cock?  ngc3
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: jupiter on August 12, 2026, 12:57:28 PM
Race Tracks were owned by people and families. They actually enjoyed racing, most were in attendance every night. Knew the patrons, people on the backside.
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: rainman2 on August 12, 2026, 01:07:54 PM
Race Tracks were owned by people and families. They actually enjoyed racing, most were in attendance every night. Knew the patrons, people on the backside.

I was at Batavia last year as the meet was opening, and Byron Brown was walking around the facility.  He was well dressed and said hello to people as they were walking through.  Batavia Downs actually makes radio commercials with racing involved as a part of the entertainment package that is available.  Do any other tracks promote racing?
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: Pacer 2 on August 12, 2026, 01:51:22 PM
I was at Batavia last year as the meet was opening, and Byron Brown was walking around the facility.  He was well dressed and said hello to people as they were walking through.  Batavia Downs actually makes radio commercials with racing involved as a part of the entertainment package that is available.  Do any other tracks promote racing?
     Pretty sure all racetracks promote racing!   
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: rainman2 on August 12, 2026, 01:56:08 PM
     Pretty sure all racetracks promote racing!   

On Radio advertising?  The first part of the advertising is for live racing, then other events.

What tracks actually advertise racing first?

On a different note:

Years ago, across the street from Yonkers, there was a Mohegan Sun billboard up!

Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: Lockedin with Pace on August 12, 2026, 01:59:06 PM
I live about 20 minutes from Harrah's Philly. It's located in Chester, PA in a bad neighborhood with high crime. There's virtually no one at the track for live racing, the casino is 3/4 empty, and they do no promoting at all. There's also a minimum-security prison 2 blocks away.
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: rainman2 on August 12, 2026, 02:02:00 PM
I live about 20 minutes from Harrah's Philly. It's located in Chester, PA in a bad neighborhood with high crime. There's virtually no one at the track for live racing, the casino is 3/4 empty, and they do no promoting at all.

Isn't the prison [jail] in the same area as the track?
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: Lockedin with Pace on August 12, 2026, 02:06:24 PM
2 blocks away, it's a small prison.
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: rainman2 on August 12, 2026, 02:08:36 PM
2 blocks away, it's a small prison.

Is there enough room for a few more?
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: Lockedin with Pace on August 12, 2026, 02:14:15 PM
It's called SCI (State Correctional Facility) Chester and is a medium security prison for men.
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: jupiter on August 12, 2026, 03:49:37 PM
Years ago Pete Szymanski did a live interview around 5pm every night on the radio in Buffalo. Give pics talk about card
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: G on August 12, 2026, 07:52:21 PM
Who’s talking about slot welfare?!?! I guess you conveniently ignored the fact that racetracks existed before these casinos join them so just because a racetrack has inflated purses, that’s the cost of doing business with a racetrack and that’s how the casinos were able to get their doors open. But of course you conveniently ignore that.

 We’re talking about owners trainers and drivers making record money. That’s thriving.
tmbz1 tmbz1 unfortunately you're talking to these bust out losers that are brain dead. I have a bunch of horse racing most of them are making a lot of money.
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: G on August 13, 2026, 09:11:46 AM
Years ago Pete Szymanski did a live interview around 5pm every night on the radio in Buffalo. Give pics talk about card
I remember that!
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: Grandstand Handicapper on August 13, 2026, 02:22:19 PM
I don't get the love/hate thing with Gural. Did the guy save the Meadowlands from closing? I think he did. Nobody else single-handedly had the credibility, connections, and stature to do it. I am sure the NJSBOA would have formed a committee to do something and after about a year, they would finally agree where to buy office supplies from.

Do I agree with everything he's done since? Absolutely not. But that doesn't mean I hate the guy. I think too many doomsayers and doomsdayers are consumed by negativity and want to see the Meadowlands close. They are part of the problem, not part of the solution. Why even pay attention to them. To what end. I still go to, support, and bet at the Meadowlands. I contribute, in my own way. Everyone can say whatever they want. But the sport, industry, track ownership/management, they may not always know who to listen to, but they certainly know who not to listen to.
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: Kenny on August 13, 2026, 05:51:50 PM
I don't get the love/hate thing with Gural. Did the guy save the Meadowlands from closing? I think he did. Nobody else single-handedly had the credibility, connections, and stature to do it. I am sure the NJSBOA would have formed a committee to do something and after about a year, they would finally agree where to buy office supplies from.

Do I agree with everything he's done since? Absolutely not. But that doesn't mean I hate the guy. I think too many doomsayers and doomsdayers are consumed by negativity and want to see the Meadowlands close. They are part of the problem, not part of the solution. Why even pay attention to them. To what end. I still go to, support, and bet at the Meadowlands. I contribute, in my own way. Everyone can say whatever they want. But the sport, industry, track ownership/management, they may not always know who to listen to, but they certainly know who not to listen to.

Gural is the only track owner who is will to use other revenue to subsidize racing. Most of the rest have been sold to casino companies. It is only a matter of time before the casino companies get tired of seeing the red ink from racing on the reports from the bean counters and pay off whoever they need to in order to shut down racing.
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: seen2much on August 13, 2026, 05:54:59 PM
Jeff is a friend. At lunch he asked me if I knew a good Proctologist. He has a G problem that needs to be removed.
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: JT on August 13, 2026, 05:57:36 PM
Jeff is a friend. At lunch he asked me if I knew a good Proctologist. He has a G problem that needs to be removed.
ngc3
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: rainman2 on August 13, 2026, 06:02:05 PM
Gural is the only track owner who is will to use other revenue to subsidize racing. Most of the rest have been sold to casino companies. It is only a matter of time before the casino companies get tired of seeing the red ink from racing on the reports from the bean counters and pay off whoever they need to in order to shut down racing.

The process began a few years ago when pompano park closed (RIP)!
Gulfstream next??

Wasn’t there a big shuffle of finances in Pennsylvania and other parts of Canada?

What tracks will be the next ones to close?
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: G on August 17, 2026, 10:08:28 AM
Gural is the only track owner who is will to use other revenue to subsidize racing. Most of the rest have been sold to casino companies. It is only a matter of time before the casino companies get tired of seeing the red ink from racing on the reports from the bean counters and pay off whoever they need to in order to shut down racing.
I would say he's a smart businessman
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on August 17, 2026, 10:44:53 AM
I would say he's a smart businessman

Did you personally thank Jeff for pushing the Hambo to Hoosier??? BTW, if you're personally thanking him for anything, why on Horseplop? Want his number?  ngc3
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: Grandstand Handicapper on August 17, 2026, 11:25:57 AM
Gural is the only track owner who is will to use other revenue to subsidize racing. Most of the rest have been sold to casino companies. It is only a matter of time before the casino companies get tired of seeing the red ink from racing on the reports from the bean counters and pay off whoever they need to in order to shut down racing.

I don't disagree. I've long said I don't begrudge Gural for wanting a casino. He took over the Meadowlands thinking/hoping he'd get one and I am OK with that. He is a capitalist. He's supposed to want to and make a profit. While the casino referendum will not be on the 2026 ballot, if it gets on the 2027 ballot, and the Meadowlands gets a casino, I'd rather see him get it than simply a casino company. Obviously casino companies and racetracks have been a poor solution. Sure, it works in the t-breds but it's still the exception and not the norm. For every Oaklawn Park, there's a Yonkers or Gulfstream. The latter falling to decoupling. Whether it's casinos, VLT's/real slots, HHR's, sportsbooks, whatever, I want to see real horsemen, who will support racing, get them.
Title: Re: I would like to personally thank Jeff Gural for hosting the Hambo!
Post by: Grandstand Handicapper on August 17, 2026, 11:29:29 AM
I also do not agree with everything Gural says/does. However, I do like that he gives horsemen a voice. Whether he agrees or not is secondary, but he does listen. I also think the result of the losing the Hambo is an atrocity.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal