Author Topic: Black Ladies Now Wiping The Floor With Trump's Fat Ass Every Day  (Read 8751 times)

MOSES

• 4 claimer
Re: Black Ladies Now Wiping The Floor With Trump's Fat Ass Every Day
« Reply #90 on: February 20, 2024, 10:36:42 PM »
Hey Gag, I read  broken headpoles Doomsday post and he is entitled to his opinion based on the facts he presents. To his credit he does it without racist remarks and other nonsense. I do not agree with all his arguments especially with oil..way off in my opinion, but I would still like to know what his strategy is to deal with this impending doomsday scenario. If all this is going to happen, I am sure he is going to protect himself! I hope so for sake! And it’s has to have more financial speak than Drill Driill Drill! That seem to take away from his arguments.  And what will the sneaker salesman do to avert all these crisis’s.

Also Gag did you sell before or after today’s 38 point drop in Nvidia? Anyway if you locked in a tidy profit good for you!!! Buy some Trump sneakers and send the poor so-called billionaire some money.  He’s really fighting for you…so pay the man!!!!

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #91 on: February 20, 2024, 11:59:53 PM »
I sold a partial in Nvidia. We'll see what happens after earnings announcements.

As I have previously stated, only a complete loser would stop loss sell, or sell in the low 600's when they previously stated that the stock was going to 1000. More than likely going to take a hit again tomorrow for another 4-5 %, with all the stop loss sellers bailing out in step. Back to 650, before the next run to my target and sell point of 800. When one holds at cost average of 430 since July, days like today and tomorrow mean NOTHING, as all the weak hands AKA stop losers and heartless, jump ship. Big pullbacks are the best part of holding long, because the buyers pile back in en force soon thereafter. Enjoy the fantasy money you lost and I will cash in on.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #92 on: February 21, 2024, 07:17:55 AM »

As I have previously stated, only a complete loser would stop loss sell, or sell in the low 600's when they previously stated that the stock was going to 1000. More than likely going to take a hit again tomorrow for another 4-5 %, with all the stop loss sellers bailing out in step. Back to 650, before the next run to my target and sell point of 800. When one holds at cost average of 430 since July, days like today and tomorrow mean NOTHING, as all the weak hands AKA stop losers and heartless, jump ship. Big pullbacks are the best part of holding long, because the buyers pile back in en force soon thereafter. Enjoy the fantasy money you lost and I will cash in on.
This loser is up 200 points and took some profits off the table.... I've probably been trading stocks before you were born. Remember there are Bulls there are Bears and there are Hogs never be a Hog!

I had no idea you had a crystal ball into the future.... Nobody knows what the market is gonna do only the market. You sound like a young inexperienced day trader but I wish you luck.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #93 on: February 21, 2024, 07:33:37 AM »
This loser is up 200 points and took some profits off the table.... I've probably been trading stocks before you were born. Remember there are Bulls there are Bears and there are Hogs never be a Hog!

I had no idea you had a crystal ball into the future.... Nobody knows what the market is gonna do only the market. You sound like a young inexperienced day trader but I wish you luck.

tmbz1
You do you.  tmbz1

Old African Proverb says

"You will never win unless you take money off the table when you are ahead. Never. "

Fuck what other people say about your $$.

God Bless and may Allah have mercy on all our souls.

Babinga

• 4 claimer
« Reply #94 on: February 21, 2024, 07:52:41 AM »
hvc.1 hvc.1 hvc.1 hvc.1

Trump derangement syndrome is real

“Check out all of the negative books written about him.”  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

You conveniently left out the first part of that item: "Dozens of people who worked closely with him or for him say he's unfit for office.  Check out all of the negative books written about him."  Think about that for a moment.  Dozens of people who originally supported him and know him best are now saying he's dangerous to the country.  You can make up silly slogans like TDS but this is real.

I'll add number 11 to my list, in terms that maggots can understand: Why does trump want to suck Putin's dick every chance he gets?  He's so beholden to Putin and yet you look the other way.  BTW, why did Tucker Carlson, a potential VP candidate for trump, recently visit Russia and meet with Putin?

Babi     

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #95 on: February 21, 2024, 09:09:34 AM »
Well the business exodus from New York begins.  Mr. Wonderful, (Kevin O'Leary), made a bold statement saying he will NOT develop any further business enterprises in NY.  Remington Fire Arms announced after 200 years in New York, its moving operations to Georgia, (estimated 300 jobs immediately GONE!)

It won't end here...
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #96 on: February 21, 2024, 11:59:15 AM »

What a complete fucking joke of a lying sack of shit. On January 16th you stated you picked up some Nvidia the week before, which would have put the buy price in the upper mid 530's to upper 540's depending on the day bought.

Now you are saying you are up 200 points ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 with the stock in the 670's ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

You also stated the stock is going to 1000, now you say nobody knows what the market is going to do.

Face it jack off..... not only did you never purchase this stock.... but your comments to cover your ass are purely comical. Another degenerate loser, who states never be a hog..... what the matter jealous of market multi millionaires and billionaires. Do some research and figure out what holding companies like Microsoft, Amazon, Meta, etc. from day one are worth now. 11.dt

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #97 on: February 21, 2024, 12:15:22 PM »
God Bless and may Allah have mercy on all our souls.

wtf is that supposed to mean calhoun
you can just say god like the rest of us unless you have become a Muslim

NJ Observer

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #98 on: February 21, 2024, 12:26:00 PM »
Well the business exodus from New York begins.  Mr. Wonderful, (Kevin O'Leary), made a bold statement saying he will NOT develop any further business enterprises in NY.  Remington Fire Arms announced after 200 years in New York, its moving operations to Georgia, (estimated 300 jobs immediately GONE!)

It won't end here...
LOOKS A LOT LIKE SNOWFLAKES TO ME!!! TYPICAL PUSSY ASS OVERREACTING!!! O'LEARY IS A BALD GIANT BORE!!!
300 JOBS IN NY GONE...REPLACED BY 300,000 JOBS THAT AREN'T CRUMMY FIREARMS BUILDING!!! AI...TECH...WHO GIVES 2 SHITS ABOUT SOME GUN BUILDING? ONLY SNOWFLAKES AFRAID OF THEIR OWN SHADOW AND WHO WOULD GO DOWN WITH 1 PUNCH ANYWAY!!!
LET THE INBREDS AND HICKS MAKE GUNS!!! NY + NJ MAKE TECH + SKYSCRAPERS + BIG $$$ JOBS!!!
DEPORT THE MEXICALI!!!  PENA ES EL CHEATO Y STUPIDO!!!

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #99 on: February 21, 2024, 12:28:35 PM »

Hey Gaygoots, down another 4% today, as called yesterday. Learn the game moron, or stop loss sell your FANTASY shares. 650 up next as the weak hand sell...... then the patient and dip buyers make it run. Get a clue, disc jockey.

LimeTime

• Top Claimer
« Reply #100 on: February 21, 2024, 12:45:13 PM »
You and the maga CULT are delusional!  To put it into horse racing terms, this is the man that you are betting on:

1.   He cheated to get into college and cheated while in college.
2.   He has cheated his entire business life.  Just ask all of the contractors he has failed to pay.
3.   He lies all-the-time.  Not just the BIG lie but lots of smaller lies.  He even lies when he doesn't have to and that's the most scary.
4.   Over 100 people in his administration left because he was so incompetent and/or dangerous.
5.   Dozens of people who worked closely with him or for him say he's unfit for office.  Check out all of the negative books written about him.
6.   He only cares about HIMSELF.  He has loyalty to no one but expects loyalty from everyone.  He doesn't care about the USA and is only running to stay out of jail. 
7.   Psychologists say he has serious mental illness including narcissism, delusions and paranoia. And those are the least of his issues.
8.   He's a rapist and grabs women by the p....
9.   He's says soldiers are suckers and losers.           
10. He is a racist, misogynistic homophobe.  He hates everyone but rich old white men. 

I could go on and on but there is NO WAY he will be elected again and we are not even sure he will get to run.  The chaotic republican party is going down with him and so will you!
How dumb can Trump be he won the presidency on his first try. I dont care about his sex life 40 years ago, i want energy independence, low inflation, low interest rates , common sense laws on child transgender, abortion being less likely,and peace thru strength worldwide.. You talk like you are sizing him up for a marriage partner,.

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #101 on: February 21, 2024, 02:10:43 PM »
The verdict might have stung his ego,but as long as he owns real estate of his magnitude,he will be fine!

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #102 on: February 21, 2024, 03:36:09 PM »
How dumb can Trump be he won the presidency on his first try. I dont care about his sex life 40 years ago, i want energy independence, low inflation, low interest rates , common sense laws on child transgender, abortion being less likely,and peace thru strength worldwide.. You talk like you are sizing him up for a marriage partner,.
tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #103 on: February 21, 2024, 03:38:36 PM »
The verdict might have stung his ego,but as long as he owns real estate of his magnitude,he will be fine!
30 days might be too short of a time to sell 450 million worth of his real estate holdings, but I understand he can put up some of his real estate to secure a bond for the amount without selling it.

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #104 on: February 21, 2024, 03:43:59 PM »
If you vote for Biden you are actually voting for Obama's 4th term and George Soro's 2nd.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    May 19, 2024, 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal