Author Topic: Is Harness Racing Replays On Face Book Illegal?  (Read 2243 times)

FourStarzMark

• Top Claimer
Is Harness Racing Replays On Face Book Illegal?
« on: May 24, 2019, 10:45:44 PM »
I know similiar sites got sued by Roberts Communications who by contract own the rights to racetrack videos.

harnessplop

• Stakes Horse
Re: Is Harness Racing Replays On Face Book Illegal?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2019, 10:51:47 PM »
Trump

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2019, 11:35:22 PM »
Bump

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2019, 09:12:48 AM »
Depends. If you're monetizing them I can you see you getting DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) claims against them. If you're somehow making a ton of money in ad revenues or affiliate links, then I could also see the rights holder coming after you for damages. Since this seems rather unlikely, I'd imagine the most likely action is a DMCA takedown notice to Facebook. Then Facebook meting out whatever action they take for account that having DMCA violations.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2019, 09:53:21 AM »
I know similiar sites got sued by Roberts Communications who by contract own the rights to racetrack videos.

HARNESS RACING REPLAYS,,IS PRETTY GOOD AT SHOWING BEST RACES FROM PREV NIGHT FROM EVERY TRACK

JMHO
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Equus Caballus

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2019, 10:02:47 AM »
HARNESS RACING REPLAYS,,IS PRETTY GOOD AT SHOWING BEST RACES FROM PREV NIGHT FROM EVERY TRACK

JMHO

Agree tmbz1 tmbz1 ;D ;D

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2019, 11:42:28 AM »

JMHO

A guy promoting the sport and some lazy troublemaker, that contributes not one damned thing, has their big yappity-yap flappin'.  There's plenty of illegal cheating going on as is discussed on this site all of the time / you jokers don't have any need to try to stir up trouble when there's already dirty business a plenty that's overlooked.  People from tracks everywhere get a lot of fun from watching the replays.  The drivers - trainers - owners - grooms are proud to show them on a universal format like FB.  so, to me, rather than rewinding a damned VCR and watching a half ass black and white rerun - fans of the sport oughta encourage a person that is spreading the racing round the world.  AND, you jealous kooks might consider that I think the guy is solely motivated by love of the sport.   Actually, the State Associations and USTA  might consider some conjunction with the Harness Replay guy for a promotional connection to market and advertise the sport. 

What should be illegal is anybody in harness racing that is tearing down instead of building up

wiggles44

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2019, 01:04:58 PM »
A guy promoting the sport and some lazy troublemaker, that contributes not one damned thing, has their big yappity-yap flappin'.  There's plenty of illegal cheating going on as is discussed on this site all of the time / you jokers don't have any need to try to stir up trouble when there's already dirty business a plenty that's overlooked.  People from tracks everywhere get a lot of fun from watching the replays.  The drivers - trainers - owners - grooms are proud to show them on a universal format like FB.  so, to me, rather than rewinding a damned VCR and watching a half ass black and white rerun - fans of the sport oughta encourage a person that is spreading the racing round the world.  AND, you jealous kooks might consider that I think the guy is solely motivated by love of the sport.   Actually, the State Associations and USTA  might consider some conjunction with the Harness Replay guy for a promotional connection to market and advertise the sport. 

What should be illegal is anybody in harness racing that is tearing down instead of building up

whether he's promoting the sport or not, it's 100% illegal
fucking guys a nut too
multiple twitter accounts
if you question him he goes off
 ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    Today at 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal