Author Topic: Brandon Mongiello  (Read 3575 times)

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
Re: Brandon Mongiello
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2023, 05:34:48 PM »
So where are the feds now?? You constantly complain that rampant cheating is going on. The feds got handed all the information from a PI group. Notice they have done nothing else since. Probably too busy Truitt find a way to keep Trump out of the election so we can have $8 gas in 2 years
Maybe the Feds don't do anything but it was more than the state commissions did which was NOTHING.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2023, 05:41:00 PM »
I agree we need more enforcement but look at what the Feds have done with HISA. At least 1 guy was put out of business for 2 months for a positive that turned out to be false on split sample. Don’t know about you but that would seriously hurt my family for no reason

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2023, 05:45:50 PM »
Don’t get me wrong Brandon is a POS. Always has been. But according to the appeal everything they found was in a trash can outside his barn. We will see how this plays out but this is still America where you are innocent till proven guilty. You guys should all pray that never changes. We all do shit that could get us locked up if the right person gets a hardon for us
Innocent? LOL! What about his pending orphenadrine positive. I guess the horse Here Comes Red rummaged through that trash can and injected himself before racing.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2023, 05:52:58 PM »
I agree we need more enforcement but look at what the Feds have done with HISA. At least 1 guy was put out of business for 2 months for a positive that turned out to be false on split sample. Don’t know about you but that would seriously hurt my family for no reason
I guess in your mind it's OK that the states have squashed thousands of positives. What about the families that lost to drugged horses? You're an idiot.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2023, 06:26:02 PM »
I guess in your mind it's OK that the states have squashed thousands of positives. What about the families that lost to drugged horses? You're an idiot.
I’ve lost my share of races to drugs. Which is why I have a real job and play with horses on the side.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2023, 06:28:56 PM »
Innocent? LOL! What about his pending orphenadrine positive. I guess the horse Here Comes Red rummaged through that trash can and injected himself before racing.

You think everyone should be banned from their business or thrown in jail without a hearing?

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2023, 06:30:17 PM »
Maybe you should move to North Korea or Iraq

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2023, 06:35:54 PM »
You people sitting on the sidelines need to do some research for yourself. NJ is a pain in the ass.  Any other jurisdiction you can have the medication needed to treat an emergency situation in your barn. You should take a break and train a few horses. Get a colic situation at 10pm. Good luck getting a vet to come out before you gotta send it to the clinic for $5k. Anywhere else you give it Banamine and 90% will improve in an hour. Imagine if the government told you if your kid had a temperature you couldn’t give them aspirin. Take them to ER.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2023, 06:42:49 PM »
The smart trainers and their assistants keep an emergency medical bag in their trucks. Commission doesn’t have the authority to check them. Nobody said Brandon was smart. Hell last year he had the idiot that thinks he is a trackman at Chester shoeing his horses because nobody else would do it without getting paid

seen2much

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2023, 08:42:13 PM »
The game went to the cheaters. I know there were always some. Now it is the best pre-race. The other factor is have money. Look at how long Holloway, Burke, Alagna, & others go without serving. The little guys get a year & can't afford to fight it forever. The big guy gets their time reduced, serve it after the stakes season, or in some cases just pay a fine.
In my opinion all the ones arrested, Burke, Bongiorno, Alexander, & others force the little guy to  cheat. There is no other way for them to be competitive.
Don't give that better horse crap. I saw what Pena did with 10 & 15 claimers.

comeonman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2023, 08:49:13 PM »
No positives squashed by state....zero. stop.....

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2023, 08:52:01 PM »
The game went to the cheaters. I know there were always some. Now it is the best pre-race. The other factor is have money. Look at how long Holloway, Burke, Alagna, & others go without serving. The little guys get a year & can't afford to fight it forever. The big guy gets their time reduced, serve it after the stakes season, or in some cases just pay a fine.
In my opinion all the ones arrested, Burke, Bongiorno, Alexander, & others force the little guy to  cheat. There is no other way for them to be competitive.
Don't give that better horse crap. I saw what Pena did with 10 & 15 claimers.
Sad but true.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2023, 11:34:12 AM »
So let me get this right jerk off, crime has risen because there is no more mafia. You my friend are a complete stunad but with a name like gaagoots, no one is actually surprised.
Is that what I said? You sound like a fucking Biden supporter go get your booster shot dummy!

Dingus

• Open / FFA
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2023, 11:39:44 AM »
Is that what I said? You sound like a fucking Biden supporter go get your booster shot dummy!

Let’s leave politics and personal preferences to the vaccines from the discussion, please.
You can defend yourself much better than that, no?

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2023, 12:34:03 PM »
Let’s leave politics and personal preferences to the vaccines from the discussion, please.
You can defend yourself much better than that, no?
I see your point. The fucking dummy should’ve read what I commented on before he opened his stupid fucking mouth.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    Today at 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    Today at 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    Today at 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal