Author Topic: Attention New Hampshire Horseman!!!  (Read 5969 times)

onabrake

• Open / FFA
Re: Attention New Hampshire Horseman!!!
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2024, 10:48:42 AM »
My biggest fear is Michelle O takes over the Democratic convention and runs I can't possibly see Biden debating Trump he can't put a sentence together. President Trump needs to pick a women as VP like Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

Makes zero difference who the democrats run..... the bottom line with all of this is whether Trump can swing the Independent voters in the 6 key states. You celebrate a ridiculous "win" last night, but the key numbers were these, Trump had a 30 point lead plus or minus in NH right up until the Iowa caucus. Haley cut that lead down to 11 points. Not a good sign for DT. The margin of Independent voters who went for Haley was enormous and this should be VERY worrisome for DT when looking at a general election.

2020 went right through Independents and they hit the blue button in massive numbers. If Haley stays and she does even remotely close with Independents moving forward, that will be a terrible sign for Trump no matter how many points he wins any primary by. He's fucking furious that they "won" by 11 points and his speech afterwards focused ONLY on the thorn in his side( Haley).

Independents who hate Trump and will not vote for him under any circumstances are a huge mountain for him. His trials and pending foot on mouth statements moving forward can destroy him, but he has zero self discipline to stop this. Good luck, I will be writing in a vote for Joe Manchin

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2024, 10:55:07 AM »

Makes zero difference who the democrats run..... the bottom line with all of this is whether Trump can swing the Independent voters in the 6 key states. You celebrate a ridiculous "win" last night, but the key numbers were these, Trump had a 30 point lead plus or minus in NH right up until the Iowa caucus. Haley cut that lead down to 11 points. Not a good sign for DT. The margin of Independent voters who went for Haley was enormous and this should be VERY worrisome for DT when looking at a general election.

2020 went right through Independents and they hit the blue button in massive numbers. If Haley stays and she does even remotely close with Independents moving forward, that will be a terrible sign for Trump no matter how many points he wins any primary by. He's fucking furious that they "won" by 11 points and his speech afterwards focused ONLY on the thorn in his side( Haley).

Independents who hate Trump and will not vote for him under any circumstances are a huge mountain for him. His trials and pending foot on mouth statements moving forward can destroy him, but he has zero self discipline to stop this. Good luck, I will be writing in a vote for Joe Manchin
Independents hate Trump? New Hampshire is loaded with independences.  Figures that you would waste your vote.

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2024, 11:05:29 AM »
Independents SANK Trump in 2020 and he knows this. Independents voted for Haley in proportionally huge numbers last night and once again DT knows this. All you see is a win, this insiders in his campaign see huge red flags for a general election right now. If the election were held today, Trump would have zero chance to win New Hampshire based on yesterdays Haley performance. Wake up and dig deeper. As far as a wasted vote, now that is a typical maga response.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2024, 12:30:32 PM »
I can't possibly see Biden debating Trump he can't put a sentence together.

Biden wiped the floor with Trump's fat ass last time.

Will be worse this time.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2024, 12:35:12 PM »
Independents SANK Trump in 2020 and he knows this. Independents voted for Haley in proportionally huge numbers last night and once again DT knows this. All you see is a win, this insiders in his campaign see huge red flags for a general election right now. If the election were held today, Trump would have zero chance to win New Hampshire based on yesterdays Haley performance. Wake up and dig deeper. As far as a wasted vote, now that is a typical maga response.
And your voting for Joe Manchin and I need to wake up lol.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2024, 01:01:47 PM »
And your voting for Joe Manchin and I need to wake up lol.

Biden wiped the floor with Trump's fat ass last time.

Will be worse this time.

Much Worse

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2024, 04:19:14 PM »

You obviously do not study politics. Stick to betting you’re one of five shots that run out.

wiseowl

• Open / FFA
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2024, 06:03:23 PM »
your showing your IQ if you vote for Trump who in there right mind would do that.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2024, 07:00:09 PM »
As expected, the republicans are playing right into the hands of the democrats. Trump has zero chance of winning a national election. He is hated by so many people and the media will pull out all the stops to make sure he does not win. This has never been a presidential candidate the media hates more and now the media is blatantly political anyway. The republican party should have found a way to stop Trump long ago. I hope everyone enjoys president Harris.
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

4wide

• NW-1
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2024, 07:34:08 PM »
Big Mike's gonna sweep 'em all, in the stretch !!

https://rumble.com/v480d7f-joan-rivers-obama-is-gay-michelle-is-a-tranny-we-all-know.html

We know what happened to Joan ?!?!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2024, 09:58:07 AM »
It is easy after the mess Biden has made.
Can you believe how naïve some of these people can be! I mean really Biden can't put a sentence together and yet he has these idiots that want to reelect him.

Open borders giving money to Ukraine just pissing our money away left and right unbelievable.

wiseowl

• Open / FFA
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2024, 10:25:37 AM »
Biden has been at this for over 40 years he know what needs to be done this yellow hair loser Trump put the country 7 more trillion in debt and for what his man Bannon stole all the wall money  and was being charge with it when this yellow hair piece of shit pardons him and you jerks think he is wonderful how stupid are you.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2024, 10:48:28 AM »
Biden has been at this for over 40 years he know what needs to be done this yellow hair loser Trump put the country 7 more trillion in debt and for what his man Bannon stole all the wall money  and was being charge with it when this yellow hair piece of shit pardons him and you jerks think he is wonderful how stupid are you.
I'm Stupid? 40 years of Biden's and what has he accomplished? I guess your idea of open borders and all our cities in this country overrun run by Nigaaaaaa gangsters is quite an accomplishment! BRAVO

wiseowl

• Open / FFA
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2024, 11:52:39 AM »
Listen you jerk the border been the same for year there is a plan to fix it but your right wing nuts would not fix any thing they just want to cry and do nothing like what is going on in congress now.

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2024, 01:08:49 PM »
I'm Stupid? 40 years of Biden's and what has he accomplished? I guess your idea of open borders and all our cities in this country overrun run by Nigaaaaaa gangsters is quite an accomplishment! BRAVO

Open borders, smopen borders..... GDP growth in 4th quarter was 3.3 % versus an estimate of 2.0%. This economy is killing it right now and Trump's staff can do NOTHING about it. In a country of 340 million who gives a shit if 5 million more low lives come in. The only people complaining right now are cash poor fools in an economy that continues to roll on, aided by idiots revenge spending since pandemic on credit. CLEARLY the stock market is saying best of times ahead in 2024 and the red party knows this is their death march. CASH will always bypass any border mess and the rich get richer.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    May 19, 2024, 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal