Author Topic: Erv Miller  (Read 6173 times)

Harness racer

• Elite
Re: Erv Miller
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2024, 09:19:41 AM »
I'd be willing to bet if Samstar chipped in for SCM's trip to Indiana that he would also look into this!   ngc3

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2024, 10:13:24 AM »
I bet Erv and the boys are laughing it up.  Remember, he is being defended by a car salesman and no one else.  I do think it's buyer beware, but this is to the point of fraud.  I bet Luc doesn't advertise his cars with year old pictures.

i dont defend anyone

guy bought a horse without inspection

and horse  didnt go on..

horses sold on internet have issues for the most part ,,or they wood not be sold

few move on towards better ..most regress..

look in the MIRROR ,,
  blame yourself for not doing proper work before buying ..

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

brownmoose13

• Top Claimer
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2024, 10:54:38 AM »
Real simple question which I hope you answer Lucpark....why did Miller post year old pictures? Please don't tell me he made a mistake since if that was the case Miller should immediately apologize and refund the money. Let me present this scenario...the buyer shows up and picks up the horse but gives Miller a bad check or stops payment on it. What would Miller's position be about that. I am sure he would demand good funds same as the buyer should get the same horse that was pictured.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2024, 11:46:06 AM »
Buyer Beware!!! day old, week old, month old, or year old. whats in a picture? if your to cheap to send a vet to check the horse, go get a parakeet.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2024, 01:37:50 PM »
Shady as fuck to post old pictures...but I do agree it's buyer beware and you really should have the horses examined first.  Especially for that kind of money.  Seems like a bad decision all the way around or too much ego thinking anything can be improved.  Just my opinion.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2024, 01:40:53 PM »
Buyer Beware!!! day old, week old, month old, or year old. whats in a picture? if your to cheap to send a vet to check the horse, go get a parakeet.

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

BUT THE PICTURES WOOD HAVE HELPED  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

brownmoose13

• Top Claimer
« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2024, 02:09:32 PM »
still waiting for an answer Lucpark

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2024, 02:26:18 PM »
still waiting for an answer Lucpark

THEN I DONT HAVE THE ANSWERS YOUR SEEKING

I DONT SPEAK FOR PEOPLE ..

CALL THEM YOURSELF 

GIVE THEM YOUR REAL NAME AND THAT  YOURE A CONCERNED HONEST CITIZEN WITH QUESTIONS  DEMANDING ANSWERS  ..

« Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 02:30:25 PM by LUCPARK »

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2024, 02:53:17 PM »
i dont defend anyone

guy bought a horse without inspection

and horse  didnt go on..

horses sold on internet have issues for the most part ,,or they wood not be sold

few move on towards better ..most regress..

look in the MIRROR ,,
  blame yourself for not doing proper work before buying ..
I bought one horse once, did okay and sold him. Old class horse that I thought could help by a lot of rubbing the old stove pipe legs...

Other than that --- sales are   O.P.J.   Other Peoples Junk...

It so hard to find a horse that can make money, and when you see one that is doing it --- and is up for sale -- RED FLAG

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2024, 07:47:28 PM »
I'm in full internestsupport of your statements here. But as with any so called "auction" its buyer beware. If they were internet intelligent they could require date and time stamped photos. Problem solved.
  i have bought several horses on the internet with no problem.  They certainly all havent been winners but I have never had someone answer my questions dishonestly.  Maybe they soften it by saying the horse is a little off on the left front rather then DEAD ;lame,    Erv posted pictures that he used in the January preferred sale.  They are still up on the site.  The horse had an open wound under his knee the size of a peanut butter cup.  I have never seen a horse hit so bad and I am 80 years old.  If he had posted current pictures he wouldn't have gotten a bid.  If he had posted NO pictures I would not have bought the horse without having him vetted or having another trainer look at him for me.   i understand that Eric is not a police man. The fact of the matter is, there are several people who claim to have been cheated by Erv through on Gait  and some say they have been banned for complaining.  Perhaps Eric should consider banning Erv.  Meanwhile I have accepted the challenge of getting this horse off of his knee.  The horse is a gentleman to work with and a gamer. i will still buy from On Gait but I will research out the people I am  buying from.  Samstar has a favorite saying.  "If you deal with Assholes you will come out smelling of SHIT".

RockingStretchDrive

• Top Claimer
« Reply #55 on: February 06, 2024, 10:28:37 PM »
The guy has made more money and has more Wins than any of us on this forum will ever have. But some of you guys continuously hate on the guy. People will always be jealous of success  11.wp
« Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 11:00:42 PM by RockingStretchDrive »

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2024, 10:59:27 PM »
The guy has made more and has more than any of us on this forum will ever have. But some of you guys continuously hate on the guy. People will always be jealous of success  11.wp

RockingStretchDri ve.  REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR KIND WORDS AND PUTTING YOUR NECK OUT FOR ME. THANKS A MILLION!
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

RockingStretchDrive

• Top Claimer
« Reply #57 on: February 07, 2024, 05:58:51 PM »
Ongait is the issue

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #58 on: February 07, 2024, 06:05:25 PM »
I thought about this scenario today since everyone is talking about due diligence. What if the buyer actually calls a friend horsemen and says hey I’m thinking about buying one from Erv Miller, can you stop buy his barn and look the horse over and maybe jog him if Erv will let you? So his friend goes over to erv’s barn and Erv does the typical Erv, shows him s different horse and says there you, do whatever you want. He’s a nice horse. There you have it folks, Erv Miller at his best. Due diligence will only carry you so far but when you have someone like Erv Miller, any sense of decency goes out the window. He should actually be ashamed of himself. How can he look other horseman the eye. Wonder what honest Doug overhiser has to say about this.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    May 19, 2024, 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal