Author Topic: 49ers won’t let Kapernik be on sidelines during Super Bowl. Total bs  (Read 3129 times)

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: 49ers won’t let Kapernik be on sidelines during Super Bowl. Total bs
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2024, 10:38:16 AM »
The Browns are NEVER going to the Super Bowl.  ngc3
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2024, 11:36:48 AM »
 Proof that there are repercussions for your actions.[sometimes] Reap what you sow. He made his bed. Couldn't be happier for him or you. tmbz1

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2024, 12:12:35 PM »
How bout John Brodie, Montana, Young ,Rice , Walsh, to name a few. He was a flash in the pan,a nobody. Yes he would be an unwanted and unwarranted distraction.

the only so-called celeb below Kaepernick is J-Z makin' the low-class fool o himself at the Grammys last w/e. 

As for Colon, he made a poor choice .. and really didn't drive social sympathy.  His short stint w/ SF doesn't warrant facetime during the SB.   It's been some time ago; but, as recall- his decision to act as advocate for the people turned out to be a humding fallacy built on a plan that wasn't well designed.  He accomplished little to push the narrative and lost a career that so many would've wanted.

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2024, 12:20:52 PM »
Well just think about this. You all saw how the nfl rich owners would play with him like give him a workout and say oh no we don’t have a spot on the team. Total bs teams like the browns using joe Flacco? Come on really? Like Kap couldn’t of taken the browns to the Super Bowl on his legs along because the browns defense is the best in nfl. Or how about the jets with that goof Zach Wilson. You guys know Kap could of helped a lot of nfl teams and Wouk first of been signed in a minute if he wasn’t black and did not bring social injustice to the forefront. Now myself and family as a life long gold and red fan will watch and root against the team I loved my whole life. I’m sorry, but I won’t watch racism and bigotry happen and overshadow what Kap did for underprivileged black youths who were being disproportionatel y killed by white police officers at an alarming rate. Best thing we ever did is defund the police. Now they can shoot the white people just as much. Go chiefs.

I don't know where you get your info but more whites are killed by police per year than blacks, google it.
When you encounter police for any reason be polite and respectful and follow instructions that they may give you, and more than likely nothing bad will happen.

bond

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2024, 01:36:33 PM »
Well they said today that the 49ers won’t allow Colin kapernik to be on the sidelines during the super bowl because it would cause a distraction. This poor guy just keeps getting fucked around for standing up for himself. He was the one guy who made the 49ers what they are today. He took them to the super bowl his second year as QB. I guess the 49ers forgot about that. They stick it to him and try to act like they don’t what he did for that organization. I hope they lose that game now.
Disagree
1)---This is a Harness Racing Forum--not a political discourse.

2)Making comments like this-designed to keep the people separated---thats never worked out in history.

3)CP-Obviously a good guy--but he was hired as an entertainer to play football---if he wanted to protest--he should have done that off the field. IMHO.

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2024, 01:56:29 PM »
 You're an idiot Larry. Look at these cities crumbling with your defunding. Even the blacks are begging for more policing.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2024, 02:49:40 PM »
Colin Kaepernick was an employee being paid to play FOOTBALL. If he wanted to protest which is his right, then he should have done it on his own dime and time and not in a work related environment.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2024, 03:09:58 PM »
why would he be on the sidelines, is he part of the team ?? nope, and i'll bet does not get invited to any alumni events
also just an fyi, blacks overindex huge to the number of crimes and murders compared to their % of the population
those are the facts and they are indisputable
stop with the insanity that he could have helped the browns of jets, the dude is 37 and has not played football in 8 years CMON MAN !!!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2024, 03:53:55 PM »
Kapernik is a has been. He took a knee detrimental to his talent will go on virtually unseen. He should not be allowed on the 49'ers side lines. he's no longer an employee.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2024, 06:17:21 PM »
COLIN COULD HAVE OWNED THE NFL

ADOPTED CHILD   ADOPTED AFRICAN AMERICAN CHILD DOES GREAT IN NFL

BUT HIS HATRED FOR THE FLAG AND WHITE AMERICANS GOT IN THE WAY

HE MIGHT HAVE PISSED OFF 500 MILLION IN EARNINGS  WITH HIS MISJUDGEMENTS

MAHOMES AINT MAKING THAT MISTAKE..EVEN THOUGH HIS DRUNKASS DAD AND MOLESTER ASS BROTHER TRYIN TO FCK UP PATRICKS CLEAN LOOK

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

wisha roder

• Top Claimer
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2024, 07:06:18 PM »
The could let him watch the whole game on his knees.
Totally agree.  He will definitely not be remembered in a positive light in regards to football.  He made an ass of himself.

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2024, 08:28:50 PM »
IMHO
Colen Kaepernick will always be listed with
Art Schlichter,
Terrell Owens,
Michael Vick,
and Chad Ochocinco Johnson
as NFL players that through it all away.
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2024, 08:42:33 PM »
Who cares.  He doesn’t belong on the sideline and neither does any other cut or traded player

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2024, 08:44:44 PM »
 Just came out today. Art Schlichter got busted, on parole on a prior drug charge, in Homeytowm in Columbus a week ago. No I.D. just a crack pipe in his pocket. Sad. They show the whole nine minute officer cam if you search it[not hip to how to post it] Kept saying his name and that he used to be QB at OSU.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2024, 08:10:07 AM »
can you imagine being a soldier overseas fighting for our country and watching this black cocksucker kneel down during a game!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal