Author Topic: BEARS WORST NFL ORGANIZATION  (Read 2938 times)

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
Re: BEARS WORST NFL ORGANIZATION
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2023, 11:02:58 PM »
True about Bears. And youre right pretty bad orginization with their share of poor qb draft choices historcally.

Sanders kid is something. Watched him Saturday night against intrastate rival colorado state and he has talent plus intangible leadership quality his father had. Didnt care for the eye poke he gave a colo st player though. Game on a whole was very nasty all around on both sides.

Usc plays colorado Sept 30th so we'll get to see a matchup of two premier college prospects at qb.
Sanders QB is average at best. It’s a lot of hype but when you see Caleb Williams at USC that is something special. When they play USC will win by 30. Prime time can talk his bs all he wants but USC ain’t Colorado state. They’ll kick his ass and make him like. USC by 30
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2023, 11:14:52 PM »
Every time it looks like the Bears turned a corner, they smack into a wall! By the time Fields retires,he won't even be able to tell you who he played for!

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2023, 11:16:33 PM »
Every time it looks like the Bears turned a corner, they smack into a wall! By the time Fields retires,he won't even be able to tell you who he played for!
Retires??? He’s done after this year. He’s not NFL material. Gotta okay in the Canadian league. Terrible. This ain’t college anymore.

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2023, 12:57:40 AM »
And speaking of Dion’s QB son tonight I read he took all that NIL money he received and gave it away to a really good cause…The stupid kid bought himself a $200,000 Maybach automobile. I would say this may be the end of his financial career. What a dumb ass thing for a 21 year old brat to do. He’s one big hit away from never seeing the big NFL contract he believes he will receive. What a bad look this is especially among his teammates.

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2023, 10:14:26 AM »
Super I am not so sure that the Buffaloes will score so easily on Oregon and USC versus their first three opponents. I hope I am very wrong because their first three games were better than a lot of NFL games.

Im with superfecta on points at least against usc. I watched  game against nevada and wasnt impressed by usc D. Not sure what over under will be but i would guess @ 70.

Im betting a few $ on oregon to throttle colorado (+21 line)saturday.

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
Re: BEARrS WORST NFL ORGANIZATION
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2023, 04:58:04 PM »
Bears co ord resigning this aft one thing

Heres hoping prime and buffs stun in oregon..but, if deion drubbed this weekend, gotta take it like a man in post game q and a...any blaming refs, race or the world in general wont fly.  Just take a bow whats been achieved to this point and get ready for next one.

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2023, 09:34:59 PM »
Heard Fields out today saying he cant play as well with all the game instructions he receives. Likely not a good sign for his prospects with bears. Not a black white thing in the least but with complexity of nfl game today some  talented qbs cant function well. No longer the day where a hungover bobby waterfield in the huddle just says to crazy legs hirsch do a buttonhook.

Really need to be pretty sharp, willing to do lot of game homework and intuitive for audibles in addition to athletic talent. Does help a lot if your talents today include the ability to run; but those qbs tend to be prone to shorter careers due to injury.

If bears tank this season,  i doubt williams would go to that organization or the ariz cardinals.

College game this weekend to watch notre dame  ohio state 730 est. Cant remember last time the irish beat osu but the oddsmakers have them +3 in south bend. Im betting irish but not remotely confident. Irish look a little better this yr and buckeyes little weaker.

Game will tell a lot about 2 teams playing

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2023, 11:05:46 AM »
Good news Bears fins. Club cut nathan peterman(guy on seinfield?) but then re-signed him again. Tis a pretty sharp outfit.

If peterman plays in a game wearing the urban sombrero i would be interested going to bears game. Otherwise no interest.

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2023, 11:20:17 AM »
Tonight we should be watching the best nfl team in 2023 the 49’ers. And this means the NY Giants are going to have a very long plane ride after this destruction.

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2023, 12:17:02 PM »
Mike greenberg on espn this am described bears orginization as a dumpster fire. ngc3

Mighta been a little generous.

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2023, 01:19:59 PM »
Mike greenberg on espn this am described bears orginization as a dumpster fire. ngc3

Mighta been a little generous.
73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2023, 04:37:00 PM »
The kid FIELDS acts as if the version of AARON boy. Wants to put blame on everyone but himself. Probably still pissed that the BEARS decided to sit him in last game last year so they could tank. Me guess is he wanted rushin record for QB. This kid is terrible. Passed up in draft until the BEARS decided to move up and take him. HE can't throw and has no instincts. Granted his offensive line stinks,but suck it up until improvements can be made. The kids a LOSER and whiner. NFL diferent than playin with a great offensive line and receivers at OHIO STATE. Don't that FUC get it.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2023, 08:07:18 PM »
HE CANT READ DEFENSES

MAYBE HES JUST NOT SMART ENUFF TO BE A QB IN NFL

DONT BLSMR COACHES CUS U CAN T DECIPHER PLAYS IN YOUR HEAD

FAST ENUFF

NOT ONE GOOD QB AHS COME OUT OF OHIO STATE NOT ONE

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2023, 12:18:56 AM »
Dewayne Haskins and CJ stroud nit too bad. 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Laag: ruthless
    Today at 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    Today at 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal