Author Topic: Who is the most corrupt race secretary?  (Read 11851 times)

Fair is fair

• Open / FFA
Re: Who is the most corrupt race secretary?
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2018, 05:35:09 PM »
I think the judges and dick Sucker rick all get envelopes from oaks .. oaks claims from his partner chuck Pompey or his other trainer pierre.. COMEOOOOOOOMAN

cornishcommish

• Open / FFA
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2018, 06:36:27 PM »
We are lucky up here in Maine. All our Race Secrataries are honest and follow all the rules with respect to changing race conditions, the day of the draw.  And the Judges are always in the race office, day of the draw, to make sure the rules are followed.

dave Sawyer , and Ken Sumner are hardworking , honest officials...and the Bangor guy , Fred Nickels, is similar.
He works to fill the card, not to please certain trainers.

You would never see any of the above guys betting on harness races. They know the importance of integrity

goblue

• Top Claimer
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2018, 12:23:30 AM »
Whoever is the race sec. at Monticello is absolutely the most corrupt.

Each and every NYSS leg at Monticello thus far this year has been assigned, not drawn, and the race secretary has done a horrible job covering it up.  He/she puts all of the winners from the previous NYSS stop's legs into the same race, making the other legs horrible. I assume to even out handle.  It's not fair to the owners of the top NYSS horses to race against absolute monsters for $60K when the next leg, also for $60K, goes 3 seconds slower.

You'd think he/she'd try to cover his/her tracks by deviating even a little bit from the obvious fix, but nope.  It's clear as day.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 12:25:14 AM by goblue »

bond

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2018, 09:02:04 AM »
His name is Eric Warner and you're right about him, as rules don't apply to him. He can do as he likes, as Horsemen Association and President Alan Schwartz turn a blind eye as long as Alan gets his amateur races on the card. And yes, those races include the one and only Joe Faraldo.

AS horsemen we should not be complaining-however the officials make this impossible-and thats where major problems exist in harness racing.

eg At Pocono-its  a joke--race secretary should not have a job there-there is no horsemens rep worthy of mention-judges make up their own rules-which favor certain individuals-and THERE IS NO AUDIT-or REVIEW of ANYTHING that they do--so its open season.
Same at Yonkers-if Joe called up Steve Starr and wanted something--it happens, at Chester.and Im sure elsewhere same story-USTA is a toothless tiger.
John Brennan at Yonkers- ngc3 ngc3 ngc3-agent of Joe Faraldo-has 0 interest in what happens to horsemen.
eg-there are no power outlets in the paddock to run fans--so horses and grooms have to sweat it out under atrocious conditions.
John Brennan? Hes up in the air conditioning-or filling his gut with free food. You cant complain to him-because he is an agent of judges/faraldo-so if you do-you will get kicked out. He knows what goes on-but turns a blind eye.
sad.

jojo716

• NW-1
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2018, 09:34:05 AM »
Agreed. John Brennan might be the biggest waste of space that ever existed in harness racing!

Rachel Homewrecker

• 4 claimer
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2018, 09:37:59 AM »
 A few lips in the right places can get you an inside post whenever you want one  11.bz

Joe Dirt

• Stakes Horse
  • #MeToo My Ass
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2018, 10:20:21 AM »
A few lips in the right places can get you an inside post whenever you want one  11.bz

ESPECIALLY HELPFUL WHEN YOUR RENT OR TRAUCK PAYMENT IS PAST DUE

why?

• 4 claimer
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2018, 11:01:33 AM »
We are lucky up here in Maine. All our Race Secrataries are honest and follow all the rules with respect to changing race conditions, the day of the draw.  And the Judges are always in the race office, day of the draw, to make sure the rules are followed.

dave Sawyer , and Ken Sumner are hardworking , honest officials...and the Bangor guy , Fred Nickels, is similar.
He works to fill the card, not to please certain trainers.

You would never see any of the above guys betting on harness races. They know the importance of integrity
This is the dumbest post about Maine racing. Condition sheets are written for certain stables. Unless the Commish is being facetious. tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3

Thesteward

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2018, 05:55:39 PM »
This is the dumbest post about Maine racing. Condition sheets are written for certain stables. Unless the Commish is being facetious. tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3

Your post is the dumbest I have seen... I’m not allowed to post much my employer does not like it. Please tell me what stable that Scar Downs writes for?

Fair is fair

• Open / FFA
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2018, 08:21:03 PM »
AS horsemen we should not be complaining-however the officials make this impossible-and thats where major problems exist in harness racing.

eg At Pocono-its  a joke--race secretary should not have a job there-there is no horsemens rep worthy of mention-judges make up their own rules-which favor certain individuals-and THERE IS NO AUDIT-or REVIEW of ANYTHING that they do--so its open season.
Same at Yonkers-if Joe called up Steve Starr and wanted something--it happens, at Chester.and Im sure elsewhere same story-USTA is a toothless tiger.
John Brennan at Yonkers- ngc3 ngc3 ngc3-agent of Joe Faraldo-has 0 interest in what happens to horsemen.
eg-there are no power outlets in the paddock to run fans--so horses and grooms have to sweat it out under atrocious conditions.
John Brennan? Hes up in the air conditioning-or filling his gut with free food. You cant complain to him-because he is an agent of judges/faraldo-so if you do-you will get kicked out. He knows what goes on-but turns a blind eye.
sad.
Agreed on pocono. Rick does what he wants and is very ignorant and rude about it. No phha rep does 1 thing to ever help a horseman out. I dont know what they do to earn a paycheck

why?

• 4 claimer
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2018, 09:41:38 PM »
Your post is the dumbest I have seen... I’m not allowed to post much my employer does not like it. Please tell me what stable that Scar Downs writes for?
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Sam R

• Elite
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2018, 10:11:11 AM »
The only one I ever knew that did no harm was Ferrone.

old guy

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2018, 11:21:53 AM »
The only one I ever knew that did no harm was Ferrone.
        tmbz1

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2018, 12:29:33 PM »
Totally agree

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2018, 12:51:28 PM »
Totally agree

JOE YOU KNOW EVERYBODY

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    May 19, 2024, 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal