Author Topic: Ask the Jewru  (Read 2972 times)

Dr. Adam Freeham

• Top Claimer
Ask the Jewru
« on: June 15, 2018, 06:41:26 AM »
  Since Eye  have appointed myself the greatest Jewish owner of Standardbred Race horses many have asked me questions as to how Eye have become so great.  For all you gentile members of Horseplop.com , Eye  would like to offer you the opportunity to ask me questions, free of charge. They can be professional, political,  or playful in nature.  Eye will decide which questions Eye will answer.
  This column will be a Semeye  when Eye feel like it feature of Horseplop.com and in no way speaks for the management of Horseplop.com and the views and opinions contained within, will be mine and mine alone

Questions from Anti Semeyetes will not be allowed.

You  can Thank Me.

Pull the Pocket

• Open / FFA
Re: Ask the Jewru
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2018, 08:00:27 AM »
 Okay I'll bite.   Horsemeat is not kosher, so if you being a Jewish horse owner, buys a horse and it doesn't make you any money, you are have said to "Eat" that horse.  Doesn't that make you non Kashrut  and subject to divine intervention?

shuffledagain

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2018, 08:11:49 AM »
If one has issues with their feet, what cream should one use?

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2018, 09:07:52 AM »
ALL 3 QUESTIONS POSTED ARE REASONABLE
WHY WONT YOU ANSWER ADAM?

Dr. Adam Freeham

• Top Claimer
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2018, 10:37:24 AM »
Okay I'll bite.   Horsemeat is not kosher, so if you being a Jewish horse owner, buys a horse and it doesn't make you any money, you are have said to "Eat" that horse.  Doesn't that make you non Kashrut  and subject to divine intervention?

You have to understand my relationship with the religion.  Eye am an Unorthodox  Jew, meaning Eye can eat, buy anything Eye do so choose. Andrew Bordain died from eating non blessed horsemeat, thus affecting his thinking process.   Eye get such good deals on all the Animals Eye buy so I never am in the red on any purchase

Dr. Adam Freeham

• Top Claimer
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2018, 10:41:49 AM »
If one has issues with their feet, what cream should one use?

Meye trainer got such a good deal on a foot cream, or so he thought. Beings he was a hillbilly he couldn't read the ingredients on the label to see it certain foot creams contain illicit ingredients. Now when we need something we look it up on Jewgle.com  and get information from a higher authority.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2018, 10:42:06 AM »
The original Muletrain is missed greatly.

A top 10 harness Jew for 2017.

He denied his trainer was a cheat for that banned PED and that was kind of funny but his sharp mind and deep pockets outweigh his lousy haircut.

Dr. Adam Freeham

• Top Claimer
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2018, 10:50:38 AM »
Would bringing  more Muslims into harness racing be a good thing

Eye am currently in negotiations with the PLO to build a track where half will be located in Jewrusalem  and the other half in Palestine controlled territory.  When we can get the Hamas faction to stop firing Rocket Propelled Grenades into the barn area we will open the doors.  They constantly slingshot rocks at the horses as they trot by, thus causing horses to go offstride, make breaks and interfere with racing.

Atthetrack7

• Stakes Horse
  • saying the things DZ wishes he had the BALLS too
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2018, 11:19:48 AM »
 Should there be more Jewish people  who own race tracks? I only know of one and his frugal ways always seem to be called into play. What promotions would you use to get more people to the track?

Dr. Adam Freeham

• Top Claimer
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2018, 06:33:47 PM »
Should there be more Jewish people  who own race tracks? I only know of one and his frugal ways always seem to be called into play. What promotions would you use to get more people to the track?

Yes there should me more Jewish track owners, one idea for a promo, would be free yarmulke  night

Atthetrack7

• Stakes Horse
  • saying the things DZ wishes he had the BALLS too
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2018, 06:34:24 AM »
Yes there should me more Jewish track owners, one idea for a promo, would be free yarmulke  night

The best use for a yamaka is  to clean your eye glasses, they aint big enough  to shade you from the sun or to wipe your ass with.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal