Author Topic: Everybody wants to rule Horseplop  (Read 2963 times)

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Everybody wants to rule Horseplop
« on: May 08, 2023, 10:04:43 PM »
A brother wins the greatest achievement conceivable in racing, and his congratulatory should be piled high, not just for him but because you inhabit his world too, you're a part of that energy...

Brothers get off their chain and go nuts here and say shit, you want them to be banded, so what, maybe if they have a mental illness, a bad day, they hate, and they take that on the street they'll get killed, NO, better here than there, maybe your least favorite person but your Plop brother fucker none the less...

You want to live the most unhappy lives here and outside here, keep bringing the news in, your political beliefs - here you could escape and bring some of the ghouls for balance, but NO, I don't want to decompress, learn and teach someone, lose make money, have fun, shoot the shit, love & bang...muchless read...

I believe within 6 months this place, Horseplop, will be like it's own planet, the greatest racing social club ever, I feel that way NOW, the only difference between now and then, MORE...

You blinked in life and you're here, the rest of those years gone, before you blink again, what kind of life experience do you want, because you can have it, or as close to it as possible...

Everybody wants to rule the world Horseplop, except for ME, and if you think that's untrue it's because you cannot change your feelings from reality....

Therefore until you do, this is for some of you, some sappy encouragement, in the meantime I'll do my thing EVERYWHERE in the WORLD it's as much mine as it's yours:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGCdLKXNF3w

It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
Re: Everybody wants to rule Horseplop
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2023, 11:49:16 PM »
It may surprise y'all but when there is like a 100 or so in the Harness Forum, 70-80 Guests, 20-30 Members, and no one is saying anything for like an hour, and me heavyweight champion yapper, I think it's awesome.

I call it the - Horseplop, City of Angels! (just like the fucking movie)

And we all know that some of those guests are just logged out members, just hanging out.

Who's (Hidden) duh that's not hard to figure....Incogni to, why, no known rationale to think anyone is literally "following" you.  Follow whatever but the Board is where the Action is!

The hypocrisy is LMAO crazy, telling people not to do (and threatening them) what your posts indicate is exactly what you do!  ngc3

Not even a month, 915 posts, over 2 dozen dm's of love, 1 threat toward me - my favorite, next to the pussy's who delete posts after they've been quoted which is my second favorite!

Horseplop!  :-* me
It's Official!

Pixiegonewild

• NW-1
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2023, 07:32:47 AM »
I enjoy reading your thoughts SB - Keep up the good work!

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2023, 09:54:57 AM »

SB is a windbag that looks to self-fulfillment of this post title.  He showed up 2 weeks ago and has engaged every, single post.  His contributions aren't even worthy as word salad.  Just a mixing bowl full of bitter slugo.  He has opened a door to the porta-throne and chosen to sit there w/ a Hunter biden laptop charged up and ready to force himself on the ploppington conversation.

Senator, ease back into the shadows and troll the thoughtful words.  No one nominated you as supreme postie.  You are, when all is said and done, a simpleton common-tater. 

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2023, 10:46:59 AM »
SB is a windbag that looks to self-fulfillment of this post title.  He showed up 2 weeks ago and has engaged every, single post.  His contributions aren't even worthy as word salad.  Just a mixing bowl full of bitter slugo.  He has opened a door to the porta-throne and chosen to sit there w/ a Hunter biden laptop charged up and ready to force himself on the ploppington conversation.

Senator, ease back into the shadows and troll the thoughtful words.  No one nominated you as supreme postie.  You are, when all is said and done, a simpleton common-tater.
ngc3 ngc3

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2023, 10:51:58 AM »

Pixiegonewild it means a lot coming from you especially, as you've been conservatively not outspoken, and yet you took the time to convey your feelings and kind sentiments.  Thank you.

Posting critiquing ranges it from art to shit, whatever price it holds sways from very valuable to some garbage to others.  No one should ever feel afraid to throw themselves out here, a social, fraternal, horse racing genre type place here is favored over a predominant political cage match which is what we get outside of here in redundancy.

See ya around the neighborhood, Pixie.   ;)

It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2023, 11:02:17 AM »

Senator, ease back into the shadows and troll the thoughtful words. No one nominated you as supreme postie.  You are, when all is said and done, a simpleton common-tater.

caddy , I'm sorry I meant Cuntface Kellyanne Conway...learn to count, read a calendar I've been here nearly a month.  ....I have no political agenda, I'm smart enough to not pick a side, and can can make sense without a zero sum primitive, infantile mindset.....You on the other hand must grasp onto something and someone as a security blanket like lil' thumb cock sucking Linus from Peanuts - so insecure our little Horseplop bro faggot.

I'm not taking requests from you, Calhoun, anyone retarded  tmbz1, now go exchange your gerbils with each other they are seeking asshole variety!  ;D
« Last Edit: May 09, 2023, 01:05:56 PM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2023, 11:26:04 AM »
Senator, we've had a lot of laughs on here. Keep up the good work. I enjoy reading your posts

BTW talked to Edita on the phone. Possible Meadowlands Friday night 11.chrz.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2023, 11:34:45 AM »
Senator, we've had a lot of laughs on here. Keep up the good work. I enjoy reading your posts

BTW talked to Edita on the phone. Possible Meadowlands Friday night 11.chrz.

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Awesome bro, we have had our ngc3 moments, and more collaborations to come....this thread ideology embodies more of you than me, getting a FOXY ASS horse advocate to go on a night on the town to the BigM..taking the journey outside Plop, to rule ALL The World - your Dink moment awaits.  Our penises salute you!   ;D
It's Official!

Janny

• Top Claimer
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2023, 11:51:56 AM »
My rule is “don’t peak too soon.” Keep on posting dudarino.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2023, 11:54:37 AM »
My rule is “don’t peak too soon.” Keep on posting dudarino.

tmbz1

"My rule is “don’t peak too soon be limitless.” Keep on posting dudarino."  ....and back at ya, thanks bro!  tmbz1
It's Official!

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2023, 02:31:30 PM »
caddy , I'm sorry I meant Cuntface Kellyanne Conway...learn to count, read a calendar I've been here nearly a month.  ....I have no political agenda, I'm smart enough to not pick a side, and can can make sense without a zero sum primitive, infantile mindset.....You on the other hand must grasp onto something and someone as a security blanket like lil' thumb cock sucking Linus from Peanuts - so insecure our little Horseplop bro faggot.

I'm not taking requests from you, Calhoun, anyone retarded  tmbz1, now go exchange your gerbils with each other they are seeking asshole variety!  ;D
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Come on, now.  Thicken that skin up a little some.

tmbz1

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2023, 02:57:32 PM »
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Come on, now.  Thicken that skin up a little some.

tmbz1

You ever ponder the Horseplop world in the "dominant hands" of your pals, Kirby's Ace, caddy..... ngc3

.....do as I say not as I do!!!.....first they'd band their enemies (adversary, political, higher intelligence...) then anyone that says anything they don't like, then those that never said much would of had enough, guests would be seeking archive only material because the current then content would be peeking into the mind of a soulless illiterate, once possibly reasonable friends would realize the fun is in the rear view, and I must be next, they'd launch the fuck out of there too, and poof - FLOP! 73cv.2

My skin is fine, most of ours is, yours too I surmise....I've been extremely generous to your pals - it's one thing to be master over the gerbil, it's another to evolve into the gerbil!  ;D
It's Official!

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2023, 03:29:48 PM »

SB, what audience are you playing to?  these sophomoric, juvenile name calling posts are fun-a-plenty for the majority of folk reading as we all laugh at you .... not with you.

Keep it up if it makes you feel powered up.  Just know that w/ exception of a ltd. few, the rest of us are looking over your profanity laced slobber imagining you as a red-faced , drooling cartoonish dingaling

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2023, 03:54:29 PM »
caddy

SB, what audience are you playing to?  these sophomoric, juvenile name calling posts are fun-a-plenty for the majority of folk reading as we all laugh at you .... not with you.

gerbil, you started it rewind back the posts.  I aim to please.  You can't read, literally and you speak for no one, not even your gerbil, gerbil!

Keep it up if it makes you feel powered up.  Just know that w/ exception of a ltd. few, the rest of us are looking over your profanity laced slobber imagining you as a red-faced , drooling cartoonish dingaling

The rodent just described the RNC, your political party of your obedience that you toss down our throat faster than we can vomit out all the time, so be it, primary is soon, caddy no more, independent gerbil no more, soon to belong to the anus of RDD or 45DJT exclusively (until election day lol)!  Congratulations to you both, that is if they'll even have you!  ;D
It's Official!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal