Author Topic: Gural's driver loyalty rule?  (Read 20087 times)

hoosierboy

• Elite
Re: Gural's driver loyalty rule?
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2018, 08:27:12 AM »
It could get interesting if Gural tells Antinochi they can't use Scotty! 2 huge egos at war

He can’t keep them from driving there in stake races!  He tried that bullshit with Sears a few years back and it failed miserably

helpplease

• Open / FFA
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2018, 11:17:34 AM »
He can’t keep them from driving there in stake races!  He tried that bullshit with Sears a few years back and it failed miserably

Why can't he?

quitpullinmychain

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2018, 01:14:27 PM »
Because Taylor says so.

helpplease

• Open / FFA
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2018, 04:08:23 PM »
Because Taylor says so.

If I remember correctly, Gural barred both Sears & Brennan & until they came back on their knees & confessed their sins they did not drive. I can't remember Taylor having any say in the matter? Gural may have private property rights?

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2018, 06:05:00 PM »
If I remember correctly, Gural barred both Sears & Brennan & until they came back on their knees & confessed their sins they did not drive. I can't remember Taylor having any say in the matter? Gural may have private property rights?

Doesn’t seem that Sears was on his knees.  What Jeff forgets is money is what makes the world go around.  Just because Jeff investment didn’t go as he planned isn’t anyone’s fault except his own.  The drivers have to make a living and unless they have some sort of infraction than it is total BS he is trying to pull.  You don’t see Jeff’s horses only racing at his tracks why because Jeff wants to race for higher purses so why can’t drivers.  Jeff’s problem is he wants everyone to accommodate him and when they don’t he tries makes these stupid rules.  Jeff needs drivers more than the drivers need Jeff.

http://www.harnessracing.com/news/guralsearscometoresolutionissuestatement.html

helpplease

• Open / FFA
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2018, 08:08:56 PM »
Doesn’t seem that Sears was on his knees.  What Jeff forgets is money is what makes the world go around.  Just because Jeff investment didn’t go as he planned isn’t anyone’s fault except his own.  The drivers have to make a living and unless they have some sort of infraction than it is total BS he is trying to pull.  You don’t see Jeff’s horses only racing at his tracks why because Jeff wants to race for higher purses so why can’t drivers.  Jeff’s problem is he wants everyone to accommodate him and when they don’t he tries makes these stupid rules.  Jeff needs drivers more than the drivers need Jeff.

Believe me, it was Sears making the apologies. 

SPERMIN HERMAN

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2018, 08:44:35 PM »
I DON'T CARE WHAT RULES HE COMES UP WITH FOR HIS TRACKS, BUT IF HE IS GOING TO COME UP WITH RULES- I WANT TO SEE THEM ENFORCED AND ENFORCED EQUALLY, NOT PICK AND CHOOSE WHO GETS PUNISHED.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2018, 09:03:58 PM »
I DON'T CARE WHAT RULES HE COMES UP WITH FOR HIS TRACKS, BUT IF HE IS GOING TO COME UP WITH RULES- I WANT TO SEE THEM ENFORCED AND ENFORCED EQUALLY, NOT PICK AND CHOOSE WHO GETS PUNISHED.
your not gonna see him be equal

helpplease

• Open / FFA
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2018, 09:25:29 PM »

And I hope you don't think Sears is a friend of Gural's?

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2018, 09:35:14 PM »
your not gonna see him be equal

I agree

silent one

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2018, 09:36:47 PM »

Best of luck with that. Gural bars Allard, Rucker, and others, but employs Burke, and Miller.    Maybe Gural  should star another GoFundMe page.

Sincerely, Silent One

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2018, 09:38:04 PM »
Believe me, it was Sears making the apologies. 

Apologies for what choosing to make more money at a different track.  

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2018, 09:40:15 PM »
Jeff needs to have A 2 week meet like Lexington does

helpplease

• Open / FFA
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2018, 09:59:46 PM »
Apologies for what choosing to make more money at a different track.  

Apologies for driving privilege at the BigM

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2018, 10:11:09 PM »
Apologies for driving privilege at the BigM

Give me a break there is no rule that says a driver has to be dedicated to a specific track!  Get Jeff’s  dick out of your mouth.  How many times in your life have you switched jobs for less money
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 10:14:14 PM by hoosierboy »

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    Today at 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    Today at 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    Today at 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal