Author Topic: MIKE PETRELLI GETS EVICTED  (Read 3480 times)

Haku

• Top Claimer
MIKE PETRELLI GETS EVICTED
« on: April 01, 2023, 09:46:04 PM »
Well well. What a surprise.  Mike gets tossed out yet again! Like I said a few weeks ago. Please address all Meatloaf dinners to : WHIRLPOOL WASHER BOX
                                                                           C/O M. Petrelli
                                                                           GOSHEN NY
He did it! He's homeless! What did I tell you all??
Your kids gotta be so proud!

ploptart

• Top Claimer
Re: MIKE PETRELLI GETS EVICTED
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2023, 10:35:38 PM »
Called it. This guy gets tossed from everywhere he goes yet blames everyone else like he’s a victim. And some fool who didn’t do their homework sells him another horse. He’ll be walking the street with Turbo and a tin cup panhandling for money.

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2023, 10:39:26 PM »
All the donors get one up the wazoo ! Trips to the city must not have been in the travel budget !

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2023, 10:39:33 PM »
And he will challenge people to a fight cuz he's such a tough guy. Hey Mike lean in real good........FUCK YOU YOU CHICKEN SHIT COWARD

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2023, 10:50:23 PM »
All the donors get one up the wazoo ! Trips to the city must not have been in the travel budget !

They deserve it because they are watching it just like we all are but taking his side and still asking him where to sent their money. Even after his latest telling them he’s just him, not a 501c, their donations are NOT tax deductible. They are just handing money to a loser.

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2023, 11:25:55 PM »
Another being Mike can't feed. That's just wonderful. If you are reading, this people do not send him a dollar. The last horse Liz took away from him is emaciated and we both know the money won't be going to his children. What an absolute embarrassment how do you keep showing your pathetic face you coward?

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2023, 12:44:40 AM »
Another being Mike can't feed. That's just wonderful. If you are reading, this people do not send him a dollar. The last horse Liz took away from him is emaciated and we both know the money won't be going to his children. What an absolute embarrassment how do you keep showing your pathetic face you coward?

He gets backed into a corner of his own making a deflects to someone else's wrongdoings (POSSIBLE wrongdoings) from 2017? BUt yet doesn't want Faraldo bringing up his past? Dude is quite possibly the world's biggest fucking hypocrite alive.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2023, 07:36:51 AM »
Well well. What a surprise.  Mike gets tossed out yet again! Like I said a few weeks ago. Please address all Meatloaf dinners to : WHIRLPOOL WASHER BOX
                                                                           C/O M. Petrelli
                                                                           GOSHEN NY
He did it! He's homeless! What did I tell you all??
Your kids gotta be so proud!

We saw that coming!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2023, 07:45:14 AM »
SCM, be careful how you handle this with the farm owner.   Leave like a gentleman!  We know people that know the farm owner you don’t need any extra embarrassment. Pay the man and leave.

And I know what you’re thinking leave the carriage horse girl alone. One asshole in her pants is enough!

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2023, 10:34:10 AM »
Does anyone find it a bit coincidental that all the horses have gone in really quick succession? SCM had what? 4 horses and then all are gone and now he’s moving?
It’s all a grift.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2023, 11:15:23 AM »
Does anyone find it a bit coincidental that all the horses have gone in really quick succession? SCM had what? 4 horses and then all are gone and now he’s moving?
It’s all a grift.
Good point tmbz1

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2023, 11:49:13 AM »
Evicted? Sure about that? Check my Youtube channel and look in the description of the last video. Lots more coming too. Turbo says hi.
https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/hudson-valley/news/2018/06/08/goshen-couple-sentenced-for-tax-fraud-stemming-from-2017-investigation

I'm confused on what a 5 year old video on tax evasion has to do with whether he was evicted or not.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2023, 11:55:52 AM »
Evicted? Sure about that? Check my Youtube channel and look in the description of the last video. Lots more coming too. Turbo says hi.
https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/hudson-valley/news/2018/06/08/goshen-couple-sentenced-for-tax-fraud-stemming-from-2017-investigation
. Yes evicted shall I call the owner??

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2023, 01:57:29 PM »
It’s all a grift.
How can anybody fuck up this much!

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2023, 08:23:58 PM »
Easy gaag. People with nothing to lose don’t give a fuck. He’s all hot air and bullshit. He’s probably got high hopes of running off in to the sunset in an electric carriage with NYCLASS broad. Packing up his one tshirt on a stick and walking the railroad tracks to the city where he can harass the carriage owners daily in person til one runs him over.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    May 19, 2024, 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal