Author Topic: Update on Criminal Cases  (Read 17023 times)

Superfecta

• Elite
Re: Update on Criminal Cases
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2020, 09:40:30 PM »
When will Jen and Joey be charged ?

Pull the Pocket

• Open / FFA
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2020, 09:46:05 PM »
When will Jen and Joey be charged ?

THEY WONT

toothman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2020, 09:51:48 PM »
I'm throwin a longshot out there.
You can laugh and abuse me all you want, but if its true, you will have heard it first here.
Loafers was the one that flipped
You heard it first.

Harness Stats

« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2020, 09:53:36 PM »
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

First for the two hundredth time … more or less

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2020, 10:16:40 PM »
Joey showed no fear of anything , looked like the same old show at gateway qualifiers. Blasting and whipping and driving . Scotty D well he’s another story . Dead pieces no life

smokingjoe

• Top Claimer
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2020, 08:24:19 AM »
Be aware that the pandemic caused a 4-8 week delay in the process, which includes others being brought into the case. That was close to being caught up but the unrest has cause another delay as manpower on the case was moved to counter the unrest.

But I can tell you that no one "flipped" but one driver/trainer who's been racing at Freehold, Yonkers and the Meadowlands for years, and his family is a household name, was wearing a wire for months and not because he was caught doing wrong. Let's just say it was his desire to see a certain charged party who originally stole his major owner away, get what we all know he most deserved. I, personally, will thank him the next time I see him.

And let me repeat, no one charged is walking away from this without doing time. State and animal cruelty charges are still pending but have been held off as the investigation is far from over. Their plea deals may take into account these charges to come and is part of the negotiation.

You can now return to allowing Lucpark pollution and nonsense chatter about this still active case continue here. I'll be back when the screen is pulled open and the next act is underway.

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2020, 09:38:45 AM »
Thanks for the info smokingjoe. Confirms what Ive been hearing about the person wearing the wire.  The little asshole thought he was untouchable. You can only fuck over so many people before someone retaliates. I knew as soon as he screwed Blum over it was only a matter of time before his world came crashing down. Its a beautiful thing.

I also hope PETA rages the wrath of hell over all involved too

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2020, 11:22:54 AM »

You can now return to allowing Lucpark pollution and nonsense chatter about this still active case continue here. I'll be back when the screen is pulled open and the next act is underway.

PETER GRANDITCH

YOUR UPSET CUS SANDALS WAS ALWAYS BEATIN YOUR HORSES

JUST ADMIT IT AND LETS MOVE ON

ITS HURTS IT STINGS I KNOW
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2020, 12:05:42 PM »
Be aware that the pandemic caused a 4-8 week delay in the process, which includes others being brought into the case. That was close to being caught up but the unrest has cause another delay as manpower on the case was moved to counter the unrest.

But I can tell you that no one "flipped" but one driver/trainer who's been racing at Freehold, Yonkers and the Meadowlands for years, and his family is a household name, was wearing a wire for months and not because he was caught doing wrong. Let's just say it was his desire to see a certain charged party who originally stole his major owner away, get what we all know he most deserved. I, personally, will thank him the next time I see him.

And let me repeat, no one charged is walking away from this without doing time. State and animal cruelty charges are still pending but have been held off as the investigation is far from over. Their plea deals may take into account these charges to come and is part of the negotiation.

You are full of shit.

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2020, 05:18:50 PM »
Can not wait for the next couple of weeks to see who´s horses are performing well below there old standards. Some peoples averages will be going way down.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    Today at 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    Today at 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal