Author Topic: What A Jerk He Is  (Read 3542 times)

Halfmiler

• NW-1
Re: What A Jerk He Is
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2023, 10:11:37 PM »
No one said Angel, but he still doesn’t warrant the ignorant bashing from SCM.
We don’t know the history of the steps taken in this yearling’s breaking prior to that moment. This situation should serve as a learning/teaching episode to all. Brian trains at a public fairgrounds and if this is an illustration of his horsemanship then there would have been prior incidents  I firmly believe that is not the case.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2023, 10:16:46 PM »
No one said Angel, but he still doesn’t warrant the ignorant bashing from SCM.
We don’t know the history of the steps taken in this yearling’s breaking prior to that moment. This situation should serve as a learning/teaching episode to all. Brian trains at a public fairgrounds and if this is an illustration of his horsemanship then there would have been prior incidents  I firmly believe that is not the case.
I think any sane person can surmise that this is not the first time he has abused a horse. I think it would be an unbelievable coincidence that the first time he is filmed is also the first time he beats on one. Sorry, the man is guilty.

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2023, 10:23:55 PM »
I don’t know Brian brown from a load of coal. If he is an abuser then he will definitely be caught. But my opinion in this case is that Brian DID NOT do the kicking or beating on this particular horse— his help did! I can’t see how you can hold someone accountable for a crime that an employee committed. If someone is employed by me and decided to go and rob a bank, I am not accountable.

Please reference the Ronnie Burke groom pissed in the stall case!!! Burke was never charged but the groom was. Thanks for playing......
« Last Edit: October 31, 2023, 10:28:01 PM by Larry Bird Boy »
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2023, 03:23:22 PM »
Omg Kirby he’s riding your ass hanging on every word. He really is psycho. I hope to hell he doesn’t go whacko like that guy in Maine but we can all see something like this coming. Wonder how he feels about PETA going after his nephew Chris Petrelli the horse killer? You notice how he is all quiet about that. Lol

Is Peta investigating him? I hope so, and i hate how no matter what someone sais to correct him he always has to be right like a current lady corrected him because the story said the pervert had no affiliation with Goshen so then right away he is bringing up her son? WTF? Who cares about her son, he is just thriving on throwing mud and ruining lives, someone needs to ruine his! He's so sour because he is unwanted that its seeping out if him someone needs to glue his wrinkling old Nut sack to his mouth! He's nothing but a pain in the Ass!

brownmoose13

• Top Claimer
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2023, 04:07:44 PM »
My 2 cents. If I was the trainer and I saw Lupton kick the horse while on the ground I would have pushed Lupton away so hard he would have fallen to the ground. Next I would have told Lupton to go back to the barn pack your stuff and you have 30 minutes to leave and don't come back. Neither of these BB did...instead he proceeds to whip ( I don't care how hard) the horse while the horse is in the ground. I agree 100% that the horse should been unhooked and walked back to the barn. Whether BB has done this in the past is immaterial , same as if you committed a crime for the first time. There must be some punishment for BB or at the very least an explanation given by the USTA and/or the Racing Commission..both of which probably will not happen. You want PETA and others off your back that when someone has been caught redhanded do something.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2023, 08:14:53 PM »
What sport is that?  He's certainly not accomplishing anything in harness Racing. Other than some You Tubes videos!
tmbz1

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    May 19, 2024, 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal