Author Topic: Per Engblom  (Read 8102 times)

COME ON MAN

• NW-1

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
Re: Per Engblom
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2024, 10:26:04 PM »
Has this been adjudicated yet? He's probably the mysterious name for Friday.

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2024, 10:40:16 PM »
It was contamination and just a coincidence that his horses were unbeatable ffs.  11.wp

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2024, 11:42:10 PM »
Took a year to come to head?  What a joke

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2024, 11:44:46 PM »
It was contamination and just a coincidence that his horses were unbeatable ffs.  11.wp
ngc3 ngc3

wizardofoz

• Open / FFA
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2024, 11:56:58 PM »
I find it amazing that these so-called trainers that get caught with a pharmacy of drugs in their horses feign ignorance and have NO IDEA how it happened! How dumb do these idiots think the betting public is?  These guys cannot even pronounce the names of the drugs that magically make their way into the bloodstreams of their racehorses! There are NO great trainers. They do NOT exist, and never did. It is all about using the latest undetectable medications out there from disreputable vets and chemists.  The top drivers are well aware of this and could care less, as all they are concerned with is making money any way they can. 

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2024, 12:29:20 AM »
I find it amazing that these so-called trainers that get caught with a pharmacy of drugs in their horses feign ignorance and have NO IDEA how it happened! How dumb do these idiots think the betting public is?  These guys cannot even pronounce the names of the drugs that magically make their way into the bloodstreams of their racehorses! There are NO great trainers. They do NOT exist, and never did. It is all about using the latest undetectable medications out there from disreputable vets and chemists.  The top drivers are well aware of this and could care less, as all they are concerned with is making money any way they can.
Well said  tmbz1 tmbz1

Ramnap

• 4 claimer
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2024, 07:53:36 AM »
[/quote

I agree with you that these days there are no great trainers just great drugs. But then again the goal is to be faster than everyone else, how you accomplish that is the key to success. 45 years ago I knew an old trainer that lived down the street that plowed his fields with his 2 standardbreds. When fair racing started he would take them to the fairgrounds and train them twice a day. He drove himself, in his 70's at the time and most often was parked the mile but batted about .750 all summer long. I asked him how his horses were so good and one day he hooked the plow up and showed me. There was a gas engine and a spark plug on that wagon/plow. Seems like the spark plug helped them to go forward at times they didn't really want to. That translated over into their racing habits. They went forward when he asked. No drugs needed but if he would of added a lil epo and some testosterone base he would have been world renown.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2024, 08:39:12 AM »
https://x.com/PerEngblom/status/1760398762223038671?s=20

When does "human contamination" stop, and the actual use of these "human" pharmaceuticals, become a problem.  Clearly all of these trainers are using something that may just be under the radar enough to argue "human contamination" if they are using human dosages. I say bullshit to the contamination! For as large as an animal a horse may be, they're systems are far more sensitive to things then many humans.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 09:11:35 AM by Generation XYZ »
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

bello

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2024, 08:57:47 AM »
Got to admit, his tweet was a smart move. Getting ahead of the obvious listing before it goes public. I doubt OXY would benefit a horse. Yes, it is a powerful painkiller and would definitely benefit a horse that way, but on the other hand, it would certainly make them loopy enough to break or do something else stupid like nod out on the track.

Ramnap

• 4 claimer
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2024, 09:12:41 AM »
Got to admit, his tweet was a smart move. Getting ahead of the obvious listing before it goes public. I doubt OXY would benefit a horse. Yes, it is a powerful painkiller and would definitely benefit a horse that way, but on the other hand, it would certainly make them loopy enough to break or do something else stupid like nod out on the track.

You guys don't understand how this works. Remember etorphine, elephant juice? 1cc in a 1 liter jug. Pull out 1cc from the 1 liter jug inject horse.  That diluted amount is now a stimulant and pain killer not a tq..same with oxy, Dilaudid, fentanyl. Dilution has/had its advantages. Picogram testing just tells us we need to diluted more.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2024, 09:16:04 AM »
You guys don't understand how this works. Remember etorphine, elephant juice? 1cc in a 1 liter jug. Pull out 1cc from the 1 liter jug inject horse.  That diluted amount is now a stimulant and pain killer not a tq..same with oxy, Dilaudid, fentanyl. Dilution has/had its advantages. Picogram testing just tells us we need to diluted more.

My case in point.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

bello

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2024, 09:20:06 AM »

Good to know. Now this should be tweeted in response to Per's tweet

bond

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2024, 09:32:34 AM »

:o :o :o Ramnap has experience with elephant juice!!--is he M99=Nance??
My Vet tells me that no studies have been done on these so called "contamination" positives to see if they have an effect at these low levels.So until that happens--officials need to start higher penalties. One trainer I know was told by a State Official that he didnt care how the horse got the drugs--the trainer is responsible. As it stands now---its the "attendants" who are responsible and the trainer gets 0 penalty??

Sunmoon 1219

• Top Claimer
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2024, 12:35:31 PM »
Please we heard out here that back east this guy has been using the JT wonder drug Filgrastim. or commonly known as Neutrogena out here . Lets see whats worse Oxy or the Neutro. Thats pretty messed up hes using this stuff out there. Lets see Gural take a solid position now.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    May 19, 2024, 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal