Author Topic: SCM NEW RESCUE SCAM UPDATE!  (Read 8721 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
Re: SCM NEW RESCUE SCAM UPDATE!
« Reply #135 on: March 06, 2024, 09:43:50 PM »

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #136 on: March 06, 2024, 09:45:39 PM »
I don't see where they were shot.  I heard they passed away and needed a place to be buried there's nothing against the law about that Walt Keefer did it and got paid for it.

So the investigator lied. And Steve's employee who confessed lied. Ok. The gunshots in this video are firecrackers too. You're pathetic Daffy. https://youtu.be/V6xfcdMG9pw?si=w4GqZmRgKmVXcMLK Ask Bo Sowers how many horses he brought there too.

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #137 on: March 06, 2024, 09:50:15 PM »
I don't see where they were shot.  I heard they passed away and needed a place to be buried there's nothing against the law about that Walt Keefer did it and got paid for it.

Really? Walt is licensed to properly remove and process you pathological fucking liar. His daughter runs the show now too. You really are a piece of shit Daffy, now accusing The Keever's? Ok.

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #138 on: March 06, 2024, 09:51:01 PM »
Why did you delete where you say you flirted with Edita? Funny in this phone call she disagrees. Thought you NEVER LIE.  ngc3 https://youtu.be/WMn_HSjV6WY?si=_p4m6iwtGiwl-fMX

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #139 on: March 06, 2024, 09:54:03 PM »
Really? Walt is licensed to properly remove and process you pathological fucking liar. His daughters the show now too. You really are a piece of shit Daffy, now accusing The Keever's? Ok.
You really are not very bright. I simply said that Walt Kiefer did it for a living for years.. took dead horses away what are you supposed to do with horses that have passed? Accused Kiefer of what?  The man was doing his business I never accused him of anything you fucking idiot. Who said anything about a license..

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #140 on: March 06, 2024, 09:56:59 PM »
Here you are so starved for someone to agree with you that YOU HAD NO FUCKING CLUE IT WAS ME YOU WERE RESPONDING TO!!!  ngc3 You have any idea how hard Edita laughed when I showed her all this shit?  But you never lie, right?

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #141 on: March 06, 2024, 10:16:01 PM »
Here you are so starved for someone to agree with you that YOU HAD NO FUCKING CLUE IT WAS ME YOU WERE RESPONDING TO!!!  ngc3 You have any idea how hard Edita laughed when I showed her all this shit?  But you never lie, right?

I don't understand what you're trying to say you're not making any sense. I was commenting to Ignorance is bliss not you. Get your mind off that Mexican girl boy and go to sleep.

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #142 on: March 06, 2024, 10:17:34 PM »
You were commenting to Ignorance Is Bliss?  ngc3

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #143 on: March 06, 2024, 10:25:04 PM »
100% and that is confirmed by Trooper Jan Goldin of Troop F in Middletown. This pic says it all, dead horse, Steve Jones truck, trailer and employee. See the black hat? This is just from a drone too. You can see him in the payloader in the video. Great guy! Blew two mares away that day. Despicable? I agree Daffy.

Karma paid him a visit swiftly.   tmbz1

Casualfan1

• Top Claimer
« Reply #144 on: March 07, 2024, 08:36:56 AM »

Seriously, you have the nerve to tell someone they aren’t to bright?  I’ll give you credit for having the balls to even post on this forum or any forum bring a grown ass man and can’t support himself   How someone like you can criticize anyone else is mind boggling. Do you ever look in the mirror and ask yourself how you can rip this Petrelli guy?  He least lives by himself and not a loser living with him mommy and daddy. 
Grow the F*** up

bond

• Elite
« Reply #145 on: March 07, 2024, 09:06:16 AM »
I hate even posting about this shit--but its on here ad nauseum and needs to stop.

1) Its not illegal or wrong to bury a dead horse in New York--so why do we need to see videos and photos about this incessantly?

https://codes.findlaw.com/ny/agriculture-and-markets-law/agm-sect-377/#:~:text=(1)%20The%20carcasses%20of%20large,of%20such%20animals%2C%20whether%20the

2) Whats more humane---shoot a horse and it dies instantly--or put it on a truck crowded
with others-and sent on day long journey to Mexico--In their plants, they are killed with the puntilla. The puntilla is a short knife that is used to sever the spinal cord in a fully conscious animal.
Why isnt SCM onto this instead of constant whining about Mark Ford?

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #146 on: March 07, 2024, 09:22:16 AM »
You are missing the point. Yes it is legal. But people need to know that a NYSS trustee uses his farm as dump for healthy mares that are barren. They need to know others hid their dead animals there they dropped with a needle. Also did you forget the EPA agreed and that pile is gone. Leaching into the Wallkill. It was a place to make problems disappear. If you agree with that you are just as big a scumbag as he is. It is legal to bury and compost all dead livestock. But when a needle goes bad and the death is never reported you don't see the problem? You are a perfect example of why the business can never be cleaned up.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 09:29:13 AM by Michael Petrelli »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #147 on: March 07, 2024, 09:43:20 AM »
I hate even posting about this shit--but its on here ad nauseum and needs to stop.

1) Its not illegal or wrong to bury a dead horse in New York--so why do we need to see videos and photos about this incessantly?

https://codes.findlaw.com/ny/agriculture-and-markets-law/agm-sect-377/#:~:text=(1)%20The%20carcasses%20of%20large,of%20such%20animals%2C%20whether%20the

2) Whats more humane---shoot a horse and it dies instantly--or put it on a truck crowded
with others-and sent on day long journey to Mexico--In their plants, they are killed with the puntilla. The puntilla is a short knife that is used to sever the spinal cord in a fully conscious animal.
Why isnt SCM onto this instead of constant whining about Mark Ford?
Exactly my point!

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #148 on: March 07, 2024, 09:45:44 AM »
Shaddap stoooopid.

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #149 on: March 07, 2024, 09:49:23 AM »
First it's horses owned by the property owner. Second it is illegal to offer an unlicensed dump. Third the EPA shut it down and now he must repair the damage. What's your point stoooooopid. And here, NYSS code of ethics. Facts stoooopid.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    May 19, 2024, 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal