Author Topic: Tim Cheatrick  (Read 8247 times)

sfdecoy

• Open / FFA
Tim Cheatrick
« on: August 06, 2020, 01:32:47 PM »
Race 4 Harrah's Philly

What a stiff job on a 1/2 shot.

Made it look good, though, and came right where he wanted, 2nd place.

What a cheating cocksucker....pie ce of shit.

Fuck off, Ginger.

hoosierboy

• Elite
Re: Tim Cheatrick
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2020, 01:41:31 PM »
Who can I mail their $.29 to

sfdecoy

• Open / FFA
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2020, 01:53:31 PM »
Actually, you dumb cunt with the stale comeback, I had about $200 pk3s.

So, it cost me over a grand. I'll make it back but getting completely stiffed like that aint cool.

Unlike you, I actually bet rather significant money, usually about $30k/day or more on the weekends.

So, you're a tad off with the .29 comment. But I imagine you've been "off" for most of your life, if that's the best you can do in terms of a comeback.

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2020, 02:06:06 PM »
Actually, you dumb cunt with the stale comeback, I had about $200 pk3s.

So, it cost me over a grand. I'll make it back but getting completely stiffed like that aint cool.

Unlike you, I actually bet rather significant money, usually about $30k/day or more on the weekends.

So, you're a tad off with the .29 comment. But I imagine you've been "off" for most of your life, if that's the best you can do in terms of a comeback.

30k a day or more? Wow.

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2020, 02:31:47 PM »
That’s a lot of dough

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2020, 02:57:00 PM »
it sounds like a lot but not really to anyone who bets decent amounts
assume you are playing at least 2 tracks and 20 races
ad in all the multi leg wagers, it adds up quick
i dont blame the guy for being upset, it sucks when you dont get a fair ride, and we know it happens many timers for all kinds oif reasons
however i do suspect that there will be none of the bs at the big m saturday

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2020, 03:04:45 PM »
There should be absolutely no drivers playing freddy fuckaround at the Big M on Saturday. Ive been in that room on big nights. Personal relationships are left at the door. We're here to win

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2020, 03:07:59 PM »
the optics of the race do not look good

winner went wire to wire
front half 59.3
back half in 56.1

Tetrick closed 6 lengths and paced back half in :55 at 1-2 odds

NW of 2 --- eligible next start...

call the author a crybaby or whatever --- whine that he lost $2 OR $200

this is still a business that the model thinks that the owner/trainer are the customer -- not the gambler.

--- ahhh lets teach her to race off the backend. Give her a nice easy start. Get her ready for a future start..... That's what's best for us --- The gambler ?  ngc3 sucks to be them  ngc3

swoodall

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2020, 03:31:55 PM »
I've been telling the guys I sit with for at least 20 years when a guy is just racing for second. 11.wp

I am amazed at how many seasoned horse players don't know the difference. angbk

Straight non winners and high level conditions where a guy wants to drop money from his earnings so he can drop the horse next start are the worst. 11.wp

Is this part of owning and racing horses?....of course.

But is it still a stiff?....ABSOLUTELY!

I have a good example for you for Saturday night. tmbz1

Unbroken Circle in the 5th race with Casey Leonard. 91zxa.1

100% stiff job last start at 6/5. 94z.sm

Stayed last as usual then moves around the final turn turning for home.

Could have taken the same outside path as Lackey on the 9 whom he was following.

Instead Casey buries the horse inside and gets blocked by dead horses in the stretch.

This move was intentional because Casey had 1/2 the friggin track to himself on the outside but instead made the choice to turn left and bury him.

100% classic stiff. 62za.clp

Will he get a price?....Probably not. 11.wp

But he did bury the chalk in a Pk5 and Pk4 sequence last time though. hcx.1

I was already out so it didn't affect me at all. 98za.ag

I didn't have Freddie Patton Jr at 46-1 in the 1st race to start the sequence. hcx.1

Casey ensured a Pk5 rollover and denied the brothers a chance to take down the whole pool! 98za.ag

So was there a method to this madness? I think so. 62za.clp ngc3 ngc3

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2020, 03:33:41 PM »
it sounds like a lot but not really to anyone who bets decent amounts
assume you are playing at least 2 tracks and 20 races
ad in all the multi leg wagers, it adds up quick
i dont blame the guy for being upset, it sucks when you dont get a fair ride, and we know it happens many timers for all kinds oif reasons
however i do suspect that there will be none of the bs at the big m saturday

Jug - first I trust dinkadoo appraisal. Wouldn't be surprised if the race was funky. Especially if it was a nw of 1, 2 etc.

And no disrespect intended to anyone but nobody except for a professional gambler is betting 30 k. Especially not every day. And a professional gambler ain't going anywhere near some fucking race at Harrah's.

Anyone betting 30 k a day even with churning is going to be pissing in a plastic jug rather than a toilet within a very short time. 3 k would be possible - but that guy or gal would go belly up quick. Serious gamblers pick there spots and those spots aren't likely to involve anyone named Tetrick, Sears, Campbell, Fillion, but rather Ortiz, Stevens, cordero, turcotte etc.

Listen to a guy like Andy Beyer's sometime.

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2020, 03:41:24 PM »
Race 4 Harrah's Philly

What a stiff job on a 1/2 shot.

Made it look good, though, and came right where he wanted, 2nd place.

What a cheating cocksucker....pie ce of shit.

Fuck off, Ginger.
you are 100% correct,that was so bad,total stiff,sad

sfdecoy

• Open / FFA
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2020, 04:05:08 PM »
Jug - first I trust dinkadoo appraisal. Wouldn't be surprised if the race was funky. Especially if it was a nw of 1, 2 etc.

And no disrespect intended to anyone but nobody except for a professional gambler is betting 30 k. Especially not every day. And a professional gambler ain't going anywhere near some fucking race at Harrah's.

Anyone betting 30 k a day even with churning is going to be pissing in a plastic jug rather than a toilet within a very short time. 3 k would be possible - but that guy or gal would go belly up quick. Serious gamblers pick there spots and those spots aren't likely to involve anyone named Tetrick, Sears, Campbell, Fillion, but rather Ortiz, Stevens, cordero, turcotte etc.

I don't exactly have time for a rebuttal but I can tell you the number I stated is true. I play the amount I do because among other reasons, I've built of this type of bankroll. In other words, it is very possible to win. It takes a massive amount of time. I've now been handicapping for over 30 years. I am sure many on this board have been at it for longer than that.  I am good at what I do and enjoy it.......I've been royally fucked a million times and chalk it up as part of the game. I've certainly taken worse beats than the (roughly) $2k Cheattrick beat me out of today. It happens on nearly a daily basis. However, it doesn't make it right and that fuckhead should have more respect for the business that has made him a pretty wealthy guy.

Good luck to all on Sat.

old guy

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2020, 04:14:01 PM »

I don't exactly have time for a rebuttal but I can tell you the number I stated is true. I play the amount I do because among other reasons, I've built of this type of bankroll. In other words, it is very possible to win. It takes a massive amount of time. I've now been handicapping for over 30 years. I am sure many on this board have been at it for longer than that.  I am good at what I do and enjoy it.......I've been royally fucked a million times and chalk it up as part of the game. I've certainly taken worse beats than the (roughly) $2k Cheattrick beat me out of today. It happens on nearly a daily basis. However, it doesn't make it right and that fuckhead should have more respect for the business that has made him a pretty wealthy guy.

Must be Danny or Patsy or Glen or Babe or Kenny or Al although the last three are deceased.

Good luck to all on Sat.

chester

• Top Claimer
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2020, 04:29:48 PM »
He would probably call it schooling a 2 year old.  I call it a total stiff job.  Timmy did the same thing on Sunday at chester, look it up

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2020, 04:32:50 PM »

The $1 bills don't have any zeros and the thousands have 3 zero's. ngc3

Surprises me that a winning huge $ (and I mean huge not big) gambler doesn't know the hazzards of betting nw races. A lot of times I handicapp them among the obvious picks by going with who wants to lose the least.

No disrespect, but I taint believing you. Good luck with whatever ur betting though and it does suck when you get screwed. And it sounds like from a few of the quality race analysts on here that you did get screwed.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    May 19, 2024, 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal