Author Topic: Northfield stiff job  (Read 3244 times)

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
Re: Northfield stiff job
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2023, 04:42:02 PM »
Have you ever heard of Luc Loyer before?
The Luc that claimed one for 25k and hated him,so he dumped him on another guy ? The horse made several hundred thousand dollars for the buyer? Is this the same Luc Loyer?😂🤣😅🤑🤑

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2023, 06:06:48 PM »
The Luc that claimed one for 25k and hated him,so he dumped him on another guy ? The horse made several hundred thousand dollars for the buyer? Is this the same Luc Loyer?😂🤣😅🤑🤑

Probably is the same. When I see a name I've never heard before, I start asking who it is. Then when I see them win at a 66% clip, from day one, I have questions.  Once I saw Melissa wish her dad (Luc) a happy birthday, I  can only assume that Mr Kreiser is probably being more than helpful  💉

shamrock stable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2023, 06:22:39 PM »
Keiser does good in ohio. Went to Canada and could not win a fixed race. 

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2023, 02:09:51 AM »
cory kreiser has some major fuel. you dont even need a program to bet northfield as long as you know who has the gas and watch the odds board.  its only a handful of trainers.
Why was he so pathetic in Canada ?

shamrock stable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2023, 11:16:36 AM »
not sure the real reason. maybe he couldnt use what he had in the states? maybe he couldnt physically get it over the border. maybe he wasnt in tight with the vets.  im just telling you his horses dont race on hay oats and water. its very blatant. the racing commision allows it so northfield is a free for all. its kinda sad to be honest. you do have a handful of trainers at northfield who are legit and do it by the book. you may see them with a nice horse here or there but they wont be winning training titles as long as these guy are doping there horses.

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2023, 10:57:36 PM »
Fri 12/29 race 12, blatant stiff by Aaron Merriman.
How tf are you gonna stop driving the horse, look over your right shoulder twice, to watch the 8 and 6 pass you.
He should get fined for that drive,at minimum

shamrock stable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2023, 09:20:17 AM »
These guys know when there is no more horse. Aaron is not one to abuse one with the whip. He was probably all out of horse. Tank was empty at that point. When I have a problem is when a guy doesn't pull the horse when he had multiple chances and the horse is in a full Nelson running guys over at the end of the mile.

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2023, 04:42:26 PM »
These guys know when there is no more horse. Aaron is not one to abuse one with the whip. He was probably all out of horse. Tank was empty at that point. When I have a problem is when a guy doesn't pull the horse when he had multiple chances and the horse is in a full Nelson running guys over at the end of the mile.

Shamrock, did you watch the replay? It didn't look like he was out of horse. I probably wouldn't have put a second thought on the stretch drive, if he hadn't looked back over his shoulder twice. It looked like he was making sure he got passed by other horses.
A bunch of guys at OTB thought the same. And those same guys will tell you, that I shut them down when they bitch and moan about Aaron.

shamrock stable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2023, 04:56:52 PM »
Ok i just watched the replay. I feel the the horse was all out. With that being said there could of been a lil effort. There was 0 urging. I get your point.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2023, 05:45:03 PM »
Ok i just watched the replay. I feel the the horse was all out. With that being said there could of been a lil effort. There was 0 urging. I get your point.
Why abuse the horse?  He was hoping he could hold on

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal