Bernie Madoff and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.
This one too but it's chalky
If you see my pick 4 ticket SPR - Woodbine Mohawk (H) - R6 - $4.8+$883.94Superfecta Box : 2, 4, 5, 10Bets (24) Amount: $0.20 Total: $4.80Placed At: 10-03-2026 8:31 PMStatus: Won $883.94
Way to go trig
Nice hit Sw , I mean Trigger
Damn man You were due for a good day
Dayton 11th - 1,2,8,9But the 8 and 9 are fresh - Joey B and Bartlett - love to see them rocket to the top
We are so back Fuck yeah manYou always say announce your wins I love that announcement
Ron Burke 60 horse 12th - 1,5,913th - 5,6,8,914th - 2,5 / 1,3,8,9To JT, Bello & BT, Thank you, was pissed on a lousy streak for hours and shocked winning and forgot to express my appreciation and gratitude for you kind words!
No need to thank us, glad ya banked a few That 60 Burke horse Harrisburg Heist is a very nice horse, always kind of underrated He was part of the Burke 5 headed monster last year that included Louprint, Swingtown and Rick Wink and I cannot recall the other.