0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Take a picture of you and "everybody" (a handful of harness crooks and scum ) should be easy you lie fucking every day over the course of a month that you had lunch with them. That's Mike's pic you asshole, where's yours...never, because you're ugly!
Here are pictures of G at his house in Goshen, the babies he bought at the prestigious Goshen Yearling Sale "13,500 average 😂" and outside his barn at the prestigious Ford Training Center. Very nice. He's pissed I did more in harness racing by age 20 than he can make up on Horseplop.
Incredible that I finally found this while looking for pics of Steve Neuhaus' mom at GHT when she was marshall, even my ex if they existed. And finally the old little article John Bruen Sr. did about me when I was taking care of Historic Track and had a barn of mostly young horses. What makes me laugh is him saying after what he witnessed me doing that GHT needs more people like me in the sport....and here I am.
Yes keep doing what you’re doing Mike
Patience Mike #1You’ll see them