Author Topic: Howard Taylor - Jeff Gural Feud (HRU)  (Read 6569 times)

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
Howard Taylor - Jeff Gural Feud (HRU)
« on: May 26, 2024, 03:07:03 AM »
https://www.harnessracingupdate.com/pdf/hru/hru052624.pdf

Meadowlands owner Jeff Gural served notice this week that the
track will not accept entries for horses owned in partnership
with Judy Taylor, the mother of Howard Taylor, and that her
interests must be divested by June 1.

The move puts some of the best 3-year-olds back into limbo.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The question I have is this going too far or not?

This certainly creates a shitfest for the partners of Taylor who are being penalized.

Overall, I think we can all agree with Gural in trying to clean up the industry but is this going too far?.  People like Taylor have spent millions of dollars in purchases, and it has a ripple down affect.  Gural apparently has the right to exclude whoever, but it also looks like there is a lot more animosity than these so-called drugs being purchased by an owner.

Calhoun

• Elite
Re: Howard Taylor - Jeff Gural Feud (HRU)
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2024, 04:41:42 AM »
https://www.harnessracingupdate.com/pdf/hru/hru052624.pdf

Meadowlands owner Jeff Gural served notice this week that the
track will not accept entries for horses owned in partnership
with Judy Taylor, the mother of Howard Taylor, and that her
interests must be divested by June 1.

The move puts some of the best 3-year-olds back into limbo.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The question I have is this going too far or not?

This certainly creates a shitfest for the partners of Taylor who are being penalized.

Overall, I think we can all agree with Gural in trying to clean up the industry but is this going too far?.  People like Taylor have spent millions of dollars in purchases, and it has a ripple down affect.  Gural apparently has the right to exclude whoever, but it also looks like there is a lot more animosity than these so-called drugs being purchased by an owner.
You lie with dogs, you get fleas.

Punishing owners is 100% necessary.

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2024, 05:17:20 AM »
Yeah, I agree.

They pay the bills. 

I don't know how this will all turn out but if an owner or three are held responsible then it will be a deterrent to others.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2024, 05:28:42 AM »
You lie with dogs, you get fleas.

Punishing owners is 100% necessary.
CORRECT!  tmbz1 tmbz1

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2024, 06:34:56 AM »
This is definitely turning into a who has a bigger dick contest.  Everyone knows Gural picks and chooses who he wants at the meadowlands and there is no science behind it other than he does what he wants.  On the other hand there is no doubt the ownership was transferred to Judy because to try and get them through the box.  Correct she has been in harness racing for years but not to all of sudden just buy Howard out. 

I don’t think Gurals unfair way of picking who is allowed to race at his tracks are exceptable.  But I do like how Howard is getting a hard time for all the years of representing all the cheats in the business

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2024, 06:47:31 AM »
Karma is a bitch Howie!  Sucks to get treated like a regular shmuck don’t it? 

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2024, 08:43:43 AM »
Seems to fit the description of a BEARD.   
To have people bring into this discussion How much money they spend or how long they have owned horses is a non factor. 

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2024, 09:06:44 AM »
This is definitely turning into a who has a bigger dick contest.

Both of these guys have micro penises

Their dads had a few bucks so they are relevant or at least think they are both are jag offs
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2024, 10:20:22 AM »
This "feud" is a win-win for all racing fans.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2024, 10:43:23 AM »
 LET HT RACE..

HES A GOOD  GUY AND FELLOW HEBREW tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

EddieZ

• 4 claimer
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2024, 10:54:54 AM »
Gural isn’t trying to clean up shit look at half of those guys in the program all a bunch of crooks with numerous positives over the past two or three years. Also do you think Howard Taylor is stupid enough to order illegal drugs from a veterinarian to give to his trainer he’s not that desperate for money and I  know for a fact he’s not that stupid.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2024, 11:00:34 AM »
Gural isn’t trying to clean up shit look at half of those guys in the program all a bunch of crooks with numerous positives over the past two or three years. Also do you think Howard Taylor is stupid enough to order illegal drugs from a veterinarian to give to his trainer he’s not that desperate for money and I  know for a fact he’s not that stupid.
tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Redacidsucks

• Top Claimer
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2024, 11:24:02 AM »

He is that Stupid because he did it. It’s right there in black and white proof. He doesn’t need the money, although his kind never have enough, but he did it for the ego. These kind of guys wanna win and beat others to feed their ego and hold that trophy up in the winner’s circle. They let a guy with larceny in him to throw money in the business so this is what they get. Most guys with big money are shady or into something shady.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2024, 11:41:57 AM »
He is that Stupid because he did it. It’s right there in black and white proof. He doesn’t need the money, although his kind never have enough, but he did it for the ego. These kind of guys wanna win and beat others to feed their ego and hold that trophy up in the winner’s circle. They let a guy with larceny in him to throw money in the business so this is what they get. Most guys with big money are shady or into something shady.

Completely agree.  Guys like him don’t think rules apply to them.  This was going on for so long they became blatant about the whole thing.  He ordered it!  What do you think he was going to do with it?  People need to stop defending this clown and others.   Why is Jen allowed there?  What did she have to do to get back in? 

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2024, 01:56:51 PM »
You moron. He actually admitted to ordering and paying for it. The question is whether it was EPO. The product was called BB3. Apparently it was Fishman's self manufactured EPO.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
  • In It Deep: Hi Liberals
    June 05, 2024, 04:40:07 PM
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal