Author Topic: You get the grass cut, print off a program, it quits fuxxxxxx raining  (Read 700 times)

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
you start to handicap The Meadows card............. ........and then you tune in to RTN.............. ....and your day abruptly ends..........Mar ble Mouth doing the broadcast........ ........Neville can you please up his rent in your basement......... ...to keep his sorry ass at home.......... at least The Meadows could announce in advance when The Mouth does the broadcast........ ...
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
I feel for you Gym. That truly is disappointing. Lots of tracks to pick from.Course if you
are paying for program, you just gotta mute. Good luck whatever you choose. tmbz1

Newt Lobell

• Top Claimer
Just put your sound on mute. That’s what I do when George Anthony calls the races at Yonkers.

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
Again I'll say it, HE IS AN INSULT TO HARNESS RACING!!!!!!!!! Mr Fucking Mumbles, worse every year. It's time to blame the tracks for giving him a microphone. Stop feeling sorry for this old fucking windbag, begging for his job back. The Meadows fired him, hey! do you think he got any better? You remember why you got rid of his ass? Think about the public, quit trying to run off the bettors.

Frank the Zipper

• Stakes Horse
  • Shoot 'em up
bring back the whiz & billy kell.

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
for years Mush Mouth himself said............. ...you don't pronounce the A or N in a horses name............. ..but today..........St arsandStripes GB is pronounced StarsandStripes "GB"......................must have failed cartography in HS............... .please put the loser out to pasture.......... .....please Scott............ ...you got rid off his sorry ass once............KEEP IT PERMANENT
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
I can remember when RH start here at The Meadows, he did a phenomenal job for years, but as my good friend Jeff Z once said, Roger you call every race likes it’s the Adios . He just needs to give it up, the game goes on with out him even though I don’t think he thinks it can.

R Kelly

• Top Claimer
  • PISS ON YOU
I can remember when RH start here at The Meadows, he did a phenomenal job for years, but as my good friend Jeff Z once said, Roger you call every race likes it’s the Adios . He just needs to give it up, the game goes on with out him even though I don’t think he thinks it can.
Looks like the dead old man on pawn stars
I believe I can fly...... out of prison soon

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: At least we agree it's a shithole
    May 24, 2024, 07:04:43 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I think this shithole owns you!
    May 24, 2024, 09:30:25 AM
  • Michael Petrelli: Face it, I OWN THIS SHITHOLE of a forum.
    May 23, 2024, 09:35:08 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    May 22, 2024, 05:09:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Spew a little Spludge and the Pu$$y Cats are drawn to it lie a girl with baby rabies
    May 22, 2024, 01:37:15 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal