Author Topic: BIDEN MUST REPEAT HIS ABC’s before his can appear on ballot. Per FOX BEWS  (Read 2185 times)

albitchross

• Open / FFA
Biden has done more for the country thenTrump could ever dream about cause he knows how to get things done you and you stupid fox jerks.

Probably the dumbest comment this site has ever had

slivercharm

• Elite
Take tsk tsk Silverthorne, the old "I got it off Twitter" post? Really? How other than cheating did you pass the CPA test you claim you earned? Dumb as a pile of shit and your only talent was  11.bz 11.bz 11.bz 11.bz 11.bz Ryan Anderson for chalk winners. Sad + pathetic.

Becker CPA review and a lot of memorization

I barely know RJA last I saw him was at speedway on 101st in Dyer 10 years ago

Come visit me at the continental this weekend surveying my lot and designing my house construction coming soon

Or come visit me at the country club, white hawk, I will let your broke ass clean and carry my clubs old man
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
Becker CPA review and a lot of memorization

I barely know RJA last I saw him was at speedway on 101st in Dyer 10 years ago

Come visit me at the continental this weekend surveying my lot and designing my house construction coming soon

Or come visit me at the country club, white hawk, I will let your broke ass clean and carry my clubs old man
LOL

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
You’re a smart guy Mike most of them are too stupid to realize that.
Right back at you.  tmbz1

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Probably the dumbest comment this site has ever had

89 r old fckin idiotic democrat...

doesnt know any better  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

wizardofoz

• Open / FFA
For all you lefty's here, Biden inherited from Trump an inflation rate of 1.9%. Inflation is now at 18%. This is not my opinion, this is factual. Look it up.
1.4%

harnessplop

• Stakes Horse
Yet the odds offshore shifted of late..Trump is slightly fav over Biden. Maybe cause Trump might go to jail or his trials are a concern? Hope hendoes win trump

Gaagoots

• Elite
For all you lefty's here, Biden inherited from Trump an inflation rate of 1.9%. Inflation is now at 18%. This is not my opinion, this is factual. Look it up.
Thank you exactly! How can the left even argue that is beyond me!

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
All I know is that in the last 4 years, prices at the grocery store are through the roof and don't get me started on the prices to feed a horse.

Gaagoots

• Elite
All I know is that in the last 4 years, prices at the grocery store are through the roof and don't get me started on the prices to feed a horse.
Horse-feed is through the roof! Commodity prices have increased into another zone. Now I hear Biden will do a debate with President Trump with no audience in attendance. They’re going to throw softball questions at Biden and tough questions at President Trump since even Fox has become liberal. 

Gaagoots

• Elite
Biden has done more for the country thenTrump could ever dream about cause he knows how to get things done you and you stupid fox jerks.
OK wise owl name me five things that Biden has done for the betterment of this country.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
Want to shut up a democrat??  Just ask them to name 5 things Biden has done for the country. Without mentioning Trump. They will never be able to answer

HoP Haiku

• NW-1
chips and science act
infrastructure bill quite good
canceled student loans

toothman

• Stakes Horse
chips and science act
infrastructure bill quite good
canceled student loans

35 dollar/month insulin
increased COLA to Veterans beneits, and PACT act widened the scope of Veterans Disability benefits

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: At least we agree it's a shithole
    May 24, 2024, 07:04:43 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I think this shithole owns you!
    May 24, 2024, 09:30:25 AM
  • Michael Petrelli: Face it, I OWN THIS SHITHOLE of a forum.
    May 23, 2024, 09:35:08 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    May 22, 2024, 05:09:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Spew a little Spludge and the Pu$$y Cats are drawn to it lie a girl with baby rabies
    May 22, 2024, 01:37:15 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal