Author Topic: OHIO ON IT...the race in every battleground state must do same  (Read 1139 times)

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
Ohio purges 'non-citizens' from state voter rolls, calls on Biden admin for data ahead of 2024 election

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ohio-purges-non-citizens-state-voter-rolls-calls-biden-admin-data-ahead-2024-election
« Last Edit: May 15, 2024, 04:32:52 AM by Jctoronto »

hasbeen

• Stakes Horse
Re: OHIO ON IT...the race in every battleground state must do same
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2024, 06:38:50 AM »
Non citizens can't vote; never could vote; are ineligible to vote.
They never were on a voter roll list because they aren't/weren't allowed. Period!
You white bread fools are so scared of any face that isn't lilly white it amazes me you can leave your caves to go outside at all. I live in a community that was mostly Italian; now it has a high percentage of Latinos, most of which are of Mexican descent. The neighborhood is just as safe as it was 40 years ago. The only difference is the outfit which ran things took care of any problems internally. Now the cops handle anything that's not right.
well, it's game over here at Maywood. thanks johnny Johnston for giving us fans the shaft!

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2024, 04:52:41 PM »
Non citizens can't vote; never could vote; are ineligible to vote.
They never were on a voter roll list because they aren't/weren't allowed. Period!
You white bread fools are so scared of any face that isn't lilly white it amazes me you can leave your caves to go outside at all. I live in a community that was mostly Italian; now it has a high percentage of Latinos, most of which are of Mexican descent. The neighborhood is just as safe as it was 40 years ago. The only difference is the outfit which ran things took care of any problems internally. Now the cops handle anything that's not right.

Dead people can’t either. But plenty voted for Biden. Believe what you want but if you do a little research you will find there are way too many issues with our elections.

hasbeen

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2024, 09:45:58 PM »
Dead people can’t either. But plenty voted for Biden. Believe what you want but if you do a little research you will find there are way too many issues with our elections.
dead people didn't vote for Biden. Zero proof; 100% internet horseshit crybaby lies. In fact, most of the documented cases of voter fraud in 2020 were committed by Trump voters, though ALL of the cases were individual. Georgia and Arizona ran nearly air tight elections.
If you can't face facts then that's your problem and you're probably 1 of the clowns who sat in the grandstand crying after every race.
well, it's game over here at Maywood. thanks johnny Johnston for giving us fans the shaft!

Dingus

• Open / FFA
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2024, 10:58:21 PM »
dead people didn't vote for Biden. Zero proof; 100% internet horseshit crybaby lies. In fact, most of the documented cases of voter fraud in 2020 were committed by Trump voters, though ALL of the cases were individual. Georgia and Arizona ran nearly air tight elections.
If you can't face facts then that's your problem and you're probably 1 of the clowns who sat in the grandstand crying after every race.

Trump was so shocked that he lost is the reason that he made up the voter fraud BS.
Guy never admits he’s wrong and lies as often as a dog sniffs his ass.

Mr. Fix-It

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2024, 06:17:48 AM »
Trump was so shocked that he lost is the reason that he made up the voter fraud BS.
Guy never admits he’s wrong and lies as often as a dog sniffs his ass.
very accurate assessment. Funny but it's 90% that all conspiracy theorists are right wing nuts, so let me tell you something I got from a guy who calls himself a centrist:
In 2016, Trump was losing to Hillary. Manafort sent poling data to the Russkies kate afternoon in election day. By late night he somehow pulled ahead in a few battleground states. By 2am, he was declared the winner. Watch the tape, he's genuinely shocked! Fast forward to the Helsinki meeting with Putin where Trump realizes he's a victim of Kompromat. Putin has the pee tape, sex with underage girls, etc.
Since then, Trump has been Putin's bitch

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • In It Deep: Hi Liberals
    June 05, 2024, 04:40:07 PM
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: At least we agree it's a shithole
    May 24, 2024, 07:04:43 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I think this shithole owns you!
    May 24, 2024, 09:30:25 AM
  • M P: Face it, I OWN THIS SHITHOLE of a forum.
    May 23, 2024, 09:35:08 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    May 22, 2024, 05:09:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal