Author Topic: Jackson twins invade Buffalo  (Read 6606 times)

oldjohn123

• 4 claimer
Re: Jackson twins invade Buffalo
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2024, 10:29:22 PM »
they’re total and complete scumbags … they dont pay anyone . they’re barn is complete joke and an absolute pig pen . dirtbags who shouldn’t have licenses .
Last summer they came to Maine,used a 19.95 rent a truck and a trailer with no fenders to get to the track.

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2024, 11:59:41 PM »
SCM was never in the paddock. Just the ship in area.

Where did the spineless twat say to meet him?

R Kelly

• Top Claimer
  • PISS ON YOU
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2024, 12:24:38 AM »
Where did the spineless twat say to meet him?

Were y’all gonna throw down? Or were you just going to video tape them ?
I believe I can fly...... out of prison soon

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2024, 12:53:21 AM »
Would have been like watching bum fights.  Combined net worth around $60.  ngc3

Ramnap

• 4 claimer
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2024, 06:28:18 AM »
Ohh I'm sure every trainer out there was rollin in dough when they were in their early 20's. You all had new trucks trailers equipment bikes ya I don't think so. Who gives a fuck what you drive. If ur willing to put in the effort to train and race then I salute you.  When u have to earn it it's always worth more. Somebodys gonna back those two just because they are willing and have the drive. It wouldnt take much for them to be batting  450.

Hey bartender

• NW-1
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2024, 08:32:56 AM »
Pay your bills. Support your Children. Karma is a beautiful thing boys.

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2024, 09:34:29 AM »
Ohh I'm sure every trainer out there was rollin in dough when they were in their early 20's. You all had new trucks trailers equipment bikes ya I don't think so. Who gives a fuck what you drive. If ur willing to put in the effort to train and race then I salute you.  When u have to earn it it's always worth more. Somebodys gonna back those two just because they are willing and have the drive. It wouldnt take much for them to be batting  450.

Rolling in dough? Why was I contacted by a young man named David Miller from Ohio and needed to help retrieve the $19k he gave Dakota a few months ago to buy horses? He called me last week and said he still owes him $2500. Yeah. Rolling in other people's dough. Why are they caught on video at a farm they had no business being on in the middle of the night. Why were they shoplifting in Maine? Yeah. Great honest kids. Ask Zack about the "COLT" he never pays for. If you know you know. Yet that coward balled up like a bitch when I busted him. Good kids. Great for the industry.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2024, 09:39:37 AM by Michael Petrelli »

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2024, 09:37:31 AM »
Were y’all gonna throw down? Or were you just going to video tape them ?
He called me out here as Pinfire. Who's the coward. I had no fucking idea who I was looking for. I showed up. He got busted. Win.

Ramnap

• 4 claimer
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2024, 10:21:33 AM »
What are you even talking about about. I said who cares if they are broke it's not a crime.  At least they are trying and not sitting on the couch. 

batavia24

• Open / FFA
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2024, 11:27:27 AM »
This is the plan over at that shithole they call a race track They love to bring in these type It started with that clown from Ohio 2 yrs ago Get thrown out a PA tracks no problem getting in here Gural gives you the boot no problem racing here Any decent horsemen are treated like shit The horsemen rep aint around While the track is unraceable he's in Florida enjoying a jumbo shrimp cocktail Ask him why after 50 yrs they went to a dbl draw on Mondays Thats ok his best buddy runs the show up there anyway And be careful you race elsewhere when you come back to that dump its 8 hole until you get the message Really smart racing Sat nites and can't do 150k

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2024, 11:37:28 AM »

.450?   ngc3  You are clearly a relative.  I agree doing it when you’re young is admirable.  But not the way these two are doing it.  Reputation follows you everywhere.  And I noticed you didn’t dispute anything Petrelli said about them.  Must be a lot of truth to it!

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2024, 12:21:03 PM »
What are you even talking about about. I said who cares if they are broke it's not a crime.  At least they are trying and not sitting on the couch.

Oh my bad. Didn't know young people who choose a life of stealing from the local grocery store or deal drugs on the street are considered hard working entrepreneurs who at least aren't home playing Xbox.  ngc3

Ramnap

• 4 claimer
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2024, 02:39:16 PM »
I have only met them a few times. They are not a threat to anybody except maybe Mike p but everyone is a threat to him.

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2024, 07:23:57 PM »
The Buttfuk Brothers hittin a turd track.
Life is more like a bowel clogged full of cherry pits.

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2024, 10:25:41 PM »
I have only met them a few times. They are not a threat to anybody except maybe Mike p but everyone is a threat to him.

Yeah, everyone who is anonymous cunt is a threat to me.  ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: At least we agree it's a shithole
    May 24, 2024, 07:04:43 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I think this shithole owns you!
    May 24, 2024, 09:30:25 AM
  • Michael Petrelli: Face it, I OWN THIS SHITHOLE of a forum.
    May 23, 2024, 09:35:08 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    May 22, 2024, 05:09:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Spew a little Spludge and the Pu$$y Cats are drawn to it lie a girl with baby rabies
    May 22, 2024, 01:37:15 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal