Author Topic: Stormy Daniels  (Read 1144 times)

bestbetter

• Open / FFA
Re: Stormy Daniels
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2024, 01:15:48 PM »
I would rather jack-off with lava soap...

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2024, 01:52:57 PM »
Agreed. There isnt much attractive about this person, Whatsoever.
Waiting for XYZ's grandiose return to his adoring fans. Its what the people want...

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2024, 03:06:53 PM »
Never watched her films ever.  Her face is OK and I could imagine that POV but otherwise she's like an Offensive Tackle  ngc3

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2024, 03:07:54 PM »
I would rather jack-off with lava soap...
MY!  OH!  MY!
I sure hope my libido (sex drive) never degrades to that point.
News Flash
It is all good some is just better then others.
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2024, 03:11:37 PM »
Agreed. There isnt much attractive about this person, Whatsoever.
Watch one of her many expert fellatio videos, and then tell me you would not lean back and enjoy it.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 04:21:49 PM by Meadow Ford »
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2024, 03:13:57 PM »
Never watched her films ever.  Her face is OK and I could imagine that POV but otherwise she's like an Offensive Tackle  ngc3
Watch one. You may change your mind.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 03:16:32 PM by Meadow Ford »

fujhy97$

• NW-1
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2024, 04:08:05 PM »
when the Trumpster was banging her she was a bombshell look back 25 years ago not now.

dougie

• Top Claimer
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2024, 06:30:24 PM »
I've been trying to understand the charges against Trump. I've read views on the indictments and I believe he won't be convicted. I know many want to see him in prison. I don't think that will ever happen. Latest polls in 7 of 9 "swing"states have him winning, so I'm sure the Dems are rooting for a conviction. If he survives this trial, I think he'll be our next President

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2024, 07:48:46 PM »
I've been trying to understand the charges against Trump. I've read views on the indictments and I believe he won't be convicted. I know many want to see him in prison. I don't think that will ever happen. Latest polls in 7 of 9 "swing"states have him winning, so I'm sure the Dems are rooting for a conviction. If he survives this trial, I think he'll be our next President

You do realize that "polls" mean nothing and votes do. Take Pennsylvania for example. Might be the most important swing state. In the primary from earlier this week, Haley got 157,000 votes, with a 15 % turnout. That is a massive number and a huge warning flag for the DT campaign. Why did she get almost 17 % of the vote, because many GOP voters quite simply WILL NOT vote for DT under any circumstances.

I am a fan of neither candidate and will vote for neither. But if one is a DT fan, this primary result and the fact that Philly and Pittsburgh are basically almost 80 % blue, will have the Trump advisors shaking their head and wondering how they can win minus PA.

wisha roder

• Top Claimer
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2024, 10:09:39 PM »
You do realize that "polls" mean nothing and votes do. Take Pennsylvania for example. Might be the most important swing state. In the primary from earlier this week, Haley got 157,000 votes, with a 15 % turnout. That is a massive number and a huge warning flag for the DT campaign. Why did she get almost 17 % of the vote, because many GOP voters quite simply WILL NOT vote for DT under any circumstances.

I am a fan of neither candidate and will vote for neither. But if one is a DT fan, this primary result and the fact that Philly and Pittsburgh are basically almost 80 % blue, will have the Trump advisors shaking their head and wondering how they can win minus PA.
The last several elections show PA vastly RED.  The problem for the republicans is that Philadelphia and Pittsburgh go blue, which carries the state.  It's not very fair because it doesn't represent the vast majority of the areas of the state.  The black vote is still grabbing for the free carrot that the dems keep dangling in front of them, although it seems they are slowly realizing that they are nothing more than pawn votes for the democrats. Two different philosophies.  The dems promise a hand-out, the republicans promise a hand-up.  We 've had all nationalities come to this country to better themselves and i can think of only one  group that continues to feel they deserve reparations and special treatment.  Get off your ass and work to better yourself.  You are the reason that you are not successful in life.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal